It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriot Front - Right Wing Group, or FBI?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: ColeYounger
LMAO...Broadway musicals are less staged than this sh!t.

"Insurrection, The Musical"

A Tiki Torch Sensation!

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: 19Bones79

Feds

Check out the pros and cons in this news interview...... Feds.

Rogan just going by the one march. Their leader has an arrest record, he don't hide his face. They are legit. They've had marches and events for years they've never tried to get any none members at the events to do any violence. The same clothes means nothing. A "professional" looking website means NOTHING LOL my 16 nephew has a professional looking website.

feds did basically the same thing with prouds and boogers, even had some public faces for prouds.

NOBODY drives through downtown Chicago with covered plates and doesn't get pulled over, especially not a caravan of them, without being leo.

Squad every few blocks on a normal day and were completely blanketing this 'demonstration'.

Just not possible.

They have pulled them over before, numerous times, they follow them out of the city when they leave, the cops know who they all are they are just allowing it not to cause a big scene and have trouble with 60 fit, young men. These guys have been around 5 years now, there's lots of videos there leader/founder is Thomas Ryan Rousseau, he has a criminal record, he shows his face in many videos, he was at the "unite the right" in 2017 when he was a teenager as were other members. The upper mgt of the feds wouldn't let a "st8ng" like this go on for 5 years with no arrests or inciting violence etc

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Feds

Rogan just going by the one march. Their leader has an arrest record, he don't hide his face. They are legit. They've had marches and events for years they've never tried to get any none members at the events to do any violence. The same clothes means nothing. A "professional" looking website means NOTHING LOL my 16 nephew has a professional looking website.

feds did basically the same thing with prouds and boogers, even had some public faces for prouds.

NOBODY drives through downtown Chicago with covered plates and doesn't get pulled over, especially not a caravan of them, without being leo.

Squad every few blocks on a normal day and were completely blanketing this 'demonstration'.

Just not possible.

They have pulled them over before, numerous times, they follow them out of the city when they leave, the cops know who they all are they are just allowing it not to cause a big scene and have trouble with 60 fit, young men. These guys have been around 5 years now, there's lots of videos there leader/founder is Thomas Ryan Rousseau, he has a criminal record, he shows his face in many videos, he was at the "unite the right" in 2017 when he was a teenager as were other members. The upper mgt of the feds wouldn't let a "st8ng" like this go on for 5 years with no arrests or inciting violence etc

So they've been doing it for a while before we noticed, doesn't change my opinion on these feds.

Why so desperate to convince everyone that these aren't feds?

Just like the last few fake fbi groups.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Feds

Just not possible.

So they've been doing it for a while before we noticed, doesn't change my opinion on these feds.

Im not don't really care what you guys think, but I got interested in this after I saw this thread/initial video and started researching, found out lots more information, so it's something to do? Isn't that the purpose of this forum, have discussion on the topic? When I just watched the OP video I was 100% convinced it was the feds too. Like I didn't even have a doubt in my mind but then i started watching more and more different videos, researching their founder, etc THEN There's video of a bunch of teenagers and young adults chasing and kicking these guys in the summer and THEY RAN, I'm sure the feds are gonna allow a bunch of RANDOM punks to chase them and lay the beats to them come on now.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Feds

Just not possible.

Im not don't really care what you guys think, but I got interested in this after I saw this thread/initial video and started researching, found out lots more information, so it's something to do? Isn't that the purpose of this forum, have discussion on the topic? When I just watched the OP video I was 100% convinced it was the feds too. Like I didn't even have a doubt in my mind but then i started watching more and more different videos, researching their founder, etc THEN There's video of a bunch of teenagers and young adults chasing and kicking these guys in the summer and THEY RAN, I'm sure the feds are gonna allow a bunch of RANDOM punks to chase them and lay the beats to them come on now.

Exactly the same things happened with prouds on occasion last year.

These feds have obviously never even met one of 'us', the names and imagery they make up is completely absurd.

Perhaps you could make a subtle suggest or two on that before your boss creates the next 'right wing extremist' group?

So they can waste a little less tax money?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

, I'm sure the feds are gonna allow a bunch of RANDOM punks to chase them and lay the beats to them come on now.

That's exactly what feds would do to avoid getting exposed.

You know who wouldn't just run away? 20 year old right-wingers who train hard to stay in shape and willing to defend the country they love because that country has been taken over by Marxists.

Protests are marked by the energy of the people that are protesting. The whole point of protesting is to convey that energy to a wider audience.

If the purpose of the march was to keep the fake right wing supremacist narrative alive that the media and fbi is saying is the biggest domestic threat currently in America, then they have succeeded.

As for the whole background story produced by your research, it makes sense that they have some plausible cover to make them seem 'legitimate' no?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

, I'm sure the feds are gonna allow a bunch of RANDOM punks to chase them and lay the beats to them come on now.

You know who wouldn't just run away? 20 year old right-wingers who train hard to stay in shape and willing to defend the country they love because that country has been taken over by Marxists.

Protests are marked by the energy of the people that are protesting. The whole point of protesting is to convey that energy to a wider audience.

If the purpose of the march was to keep the fake right wing supremacist narrative alive that the media and fbi is saying is the biggest domestic threat currently in America, then they have succeeded.

As for the whole background story produced by your research, it makes sense that they have some plausible cover to make them seem 'legitimate' no?

Meh... well then we will have to agree to disagree. Sorry I'm just not gonna believe the feds are gonna get chased and punched, kicked and ran off. If they were feds there would be marked police with them so they didn't get attacked or even shot by random punks. There's videos with these guys from 4 years ago and nothing has come from it, no arrests, no "shake downs", nothing.
Ya the media, the left, the FBI ETC all over play the whole "white supremacist" angle everyone knows that, still doesn't mean there isn't groups of whites that organize and March like these guys. Is there a FBI "plant" or 2 or 5 in the group? Sure I can believe that but I'm not buying the whole group is all FBI.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Meh... well then we will have to agree to disagree. Sorry I'm just not gonna believe the feds are gonna get chased and punched, kicked and ran off. If they were feds there would be marked police with them so they didn't get attacked or even shot by random punks. There's videos with these guys from 4 years ago and nothing has come from it, no arrests, no "shake downs", nothing.
Ya the media, the left, the FBI ETC all over play the whole "white supremacist" angle everyone knows that, still doesn't mean there isn't groups of whites that organize and March like these guys. Is there a FBI "plant" or 2 or 5 in the group? Sure I can believe that but I'm not buying the whole group is all FBI.

More like it's all feds with 2 or 5 basically homeless idiots they suckered into joining them.

NOBODY on our 'side' would EVER be fooled by the names, imagery and messages the idiot feds come up with for this nonsense.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   

More like it's all feds with 2 or 5 basically homeless idiots they suckered into joining them.

NOBODY on our 'side' would EVER be fooled by the names, imagery and messages the idiot feds come up with for this nonsense.

When you say "nobody on our side would ever be fooled by names..."

What is your side? Like do you just mean right leaning people, republicans or are you talking white nationalists or something else? Just curious

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I dont know how to embed a video but this is kind of interesting (even if everyone in the video is a fed
)

m.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   

What is your side? Like do you just mean right leaning people, republicans or are you talking white nationalists or something else? Just curious

Any reasonably intelligent conservative.

The names, imagery and messages these fed groups use do match the democrat party's delusional cartoonish version of conservatives, but don't even remotely resemble reality.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   

The names, imagery and messages these fed groups use do match the democrat party's delusional cartoonish version of conservatives, but don't even remotely resemble reality.

These Patriot front guys clashed with a bunch of left wingers about 4 years ago when the left wingers were protesting about ICE. These guys broke up and destroyed the camp These left wingers were using. Patriot Front was very active on social media up until this time then they got booted off Twitter Facebook, YouTube, Instagram etc for clashing with and destroying the left wingers camp at their ICE protests. There was a few news stories/articles about it but they wouldn't name the group to give them any "notoriety" over it they said, but all the left social media's booted them, just shows how much they control the world we live in.

Now, years later when Patriot front hits the MSM nobody has heard of them and most think they are a brand new "FED OP". A lot of comments on the videos from the last month are calling them "feds" because they say nobody has ever heard of them and they got no social media. Further proof how these big social media companies are controlling everything. They erased 5his group from the internet and they got everyone 5hinking they are feds because of this

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   

These Patriot front guys clashed with a bunch of left wingers about 4 years ago when the left wingers were protesting about ICE. These guys broke up and destroyed the camp These left wingers were using. Patriot Front was very active on social media up until this time then they got booted off Twitter Facebook, YouTube, Instagram etc for clashing with and destroying the left wingers camp at their ICE protests. There was a few news stories/articles about it but they wouldn't name the group to give them any "notoriety" over it they said, but all the left social media's booted them, just shows how much they control the world we live in.

Now, years later when Patriot front hits the MSM nobody has heard of them and most think they are a brand new "FED OP". A lot of comments on the videos from the last month are calling them "feds" because they say nobody has ever heard of them and they got no social media. Further proof how these big social media companies are controlling everything. They erased 5his group from the internet and they got everyone 5hinking they are feds because of this

A small prouds group also existed for a long time before the feds took it over and expanded it.

Doesn't make prouds any less of a fed group now.

The last time feds didn't control prouds, they had less than 50 members in a single city.

Why so desperate to convince folks that these 3 groups aren't feds on patrol?

EVERYONE here already knew.

Everyone everywhere else would know after taking one look at these fed dweebs on parade

Does that mess up your plans for 2022?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

What 3 groups are you talking about? Haha I thought we were just talking about 1 group? The group in the OP. I'm just posting stuff I find interesting that I believe takes away from the "feds" narrative, because I/ME don't believe that they are Feds and it's something to talk about. My old lady was at work tonight, there's no Monday night football, my hockey teams not playing. I'm not trying to convince some random person (you) about anything because your opinion is already set in stone and that's cool because Neither of us know if they are feds or not haha. This was just the topic that I started reading up on tonight now yall think I'm a fed LMAO and I guarantee you I'm MORE right wing then you've ever been lol

Anyways, thanks for chatting my night flew by, gotta join the old lady now!! Take care maybe see u around some other day

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   

a reply to: Ghostsdogood

What 3 groups are you talking about? Haha I thought we were just talking about 1 group? The group in the OP. I'm just posting stuff I find interesting that I believe takes away from the "feds" narrative, because I/ME don't believe that they are Feds and it's something to talk about. My old lady was at work tonight, there's no Monday night football, my hockey teams not playing. I'm not trying to convince some random person (you) about anything because your opinion is already set in stone and that's cool because Neither of us know if they are feds or not haha. This was just the topic that I started reading up on tonight now yall think I'm a fed LMAO and I guarantee you I'm MORE right wing then you've ever been lol

Anyways, thanks for chatting my night flew by, gotta join the old lady now!! Take care maybe see u around some other day

prouds, boogers, and fronts.

All feds imo, and strongly advise everyone to stay away.

I've spent a couple years looking into prouds and boogers so it didn't take more than 5 minutes to make up my mind on fronts. I see exactly the same thing as the other two.

I actually appreciated the opportunity to point out a few things and warn folks away from the feds.

Have a great night!

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/11/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   

So you looked them up and decided that they simply couldn't be infiltrated by the fbi who instead of arresting them for whatever reasons decided to manipulate them as useful idiots to control the narrative?

I mean you did call it research, right?

Why did the police allow them to cover up their license plates?

You still researching this?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   

So you looked them up and decided that they simply couldn't be infiltrated by the fbi who instead of arresting them for whatever reasons decided to manipulate them as useful idiots to control the narrative?

I mean you did call it research, right?

Why did the police allow them to cover up their license plates?

You still researching this?

CPD and CPD would not do ANYTHING to assist an actual 'right wing' group.

Never have before, but suddenly willing to let these goofballs cover plates?

I don't think so.

As fake as the tiki torch democrats and their russia hoax.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   

My 2 Cents.....

-Transportation: from the short 30s clip of walking down the line of vehicles, nothing less than 25k-30k per vehicle.

-Shields: Metal, ( x200 person) painted the same--$$$$ (why shields??)
"Dress" uniforms (Especially the coats/badges): $$$$

- No police interaction: not sure what the rules for protesting are in the state but, definitely coordinated.

-show of force: Cadence being called, rank and file, highly suggestive of formal parade D & C (?)

-Transporting in the back of a U-Haul WITHOUT Police intervention due to it being completely illegal no matter WHAT state your in! (correct me if I'm wrong!)

Gov/State coordinated: 👍

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

2 cents?

That's at least $20's worth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join