It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriot Front - Right Wing Group, or FBI?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Is this your tax dollars at work?

Or do they look like normal protestors to you?

Are these the people who have been supposedly sworn in to protect the American homeland?

You decide.

The comment section gets it.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

LOL well first comment that came to mind is, if they were really normal people , IE normal patriots, they wouldnt be #ing wearing face muzzles outdoors.....
so,...on that alone, call me an idiot, but FEDS

This country sure seems effed .

EDIT to say, and we all know why, because the USA is truly the last bastion of free thinking people that have some modicum of leadership that respect their constituents and want to fight for normal life.
edit on 10/1/2022 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

LOL when they say 'front' its obviously some retarded nazi esque federal BS.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

damn they pulled that fast.
now its not loading

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Still working for me.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I guess I am on a third list

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Yeah the delicious irony of calling yourself a 'Front'.

Good job.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

For sure; it's effing ridiculous.
Can't help but think of things like Storm Front and or other nazi-esque bullshi0ts

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
LMAO...Broadway musicals are less staged than this sh!t.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Staged ... masks ... and the cloths they didn't even bother to try and not dress like they where still at work

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
damn! no denim in sight.

check out the local Gap Store for bulk purchases of pants .

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
In groups like these how do they function is everybody Fbi or do they let people they want to keep a eye on in? Either way glad my taxes are put to good use.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Definitely scripted indemnification by Democrat agents 🤣🤣

All part of The Jan6 Democrat bulls#t movement going for 2022 Campaigns 🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yeah... living in the Midwest for 28 years and knowing southerners are very similar to Midwesterners and they are the "patriots" that they are attacking now, the khakis are a giveaway that these are not the patriots of the South and Midwest or even the ones out west. They would all be wearing jeans... real patriots know the functionality and the usefulness of good jeans. They'd never be caught dead dressing like that.

And we already know from many instances in this country how controlled the opposition is. FBI and CIA are the masters of controlled opposition in the United States. So I love a good conspiracy theory but in this instance I personally think there may be a few duped idiots who joined this clown show but for the most part, controlled and staged opposition to make it look like the ones who really care about freedom in fact do not. It's demonizing the #ing word patriot. Again another example of taking important words to Americans and making them bad.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I typically don't care for the Memeology videos, they tend to make it a bit outrageous. Sometimes they're funny, I'll give them that. This one, however, was pretty spot on and without any real spin or forced humor.

Found this old article (from 2005!) about a crackdown on the usage of license plate covers.

DC Cracks Down on License Plate Covers

Police officers in Washington, DC may now pull over and issue a $500 ticket to anyone using a license plate cover or spray designed to foil District cameras. The law enacted last month makes it a primary offense to use "glass, plastic, or any other type of material or substance (i.e. spray) to cover a license plate."

I'm willing to bet that the laws still stand. And, as the one screenshotted comment stated, good luck driving around with a plate cover like that without attracting a lot of attention given the current security climate.

That does beg the question: Why didn't anyone filming simply go and rip one off? Once they were all in the vehicles you could have surely pulled one or more off, gotten it in the frame of the camera, and scooted out of there before they exited their vehicle to stop you.

Beyond that, the cops watching while they load into a U-Haul, in a cordoned off staging area no less, without seats or seatbelts is very suspicious. I can't find the specific legislation that would allow this, but I was able to glean from a couple sources that it is actually legal for "employees on duty" to do so.

Can You Ride In Truck Beds? (Rules per State – with Examples!)
Restrictions on riding in cargo areas of pickup trucks

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hahahahaha ya so obvious these are the feds, most right wingers don't hide their faces or their license plates (lol) . Almost as bad as the "right wingers" that showed up at the Jan 20 something fake "protest" in Washington a couple weeks after Jan 6

Edit- after further research I'm not so sure these are feds anymore. I'm sitting 50/50, they might be legit.
edit on 10-1-2022 by MisguidedAngel because: Added opinion

edit on 10-1-2022 by MisguidedAngel because: Added opinion, again

Edit again- naw these guys aren't Feds, they are legit, ive watched some other videos, their leader is a young guy named Thomas Ryan Rousseau, hes got an arrest record and was at the "unite the right" thing back in 2017 (there's pics of him there and he looks like 16/17) when he was a teenager. He's in all their videos giving speeches and stuff. The group is mostly real young guys like teenagers to early 20s, definitely not feds, they've been around for a few years now. One of their member "rules" is to live a fit and healthy life, thats why none are overweight and "look" like cops.
edit on 10-1-2022 by MisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

Cops just don't bother them for minor infractions (though the cops have pulled them over and checked them out before including in the Ryder trucks but let them all go when they check out/dont have warrants) not to cause a scene, cops follow them out of town and they remove the paper on the plates out of town. They wear masks and cover their plates because they are white nationalists and don't want people identifying them to attack them at a later date.

edit on 10-1-2022 by MisguidedAngel because: Spelling, Grammer

edit on 10-1-2022 by MisguidedAngel because: Grammer again

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Feds

Check out the pros and cons in this news interview...... Feds.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Feds

Rogan just going by the one march. Their leader has an arrest record, he don't hide his face. They are legit. They've had marches and events for years they've never tried to get any none members at the events to do any violence. The same clothes means nothing. A "professional" looking website means NOTHING LOL my 16 nephew has a professional looking website.

edit on 10-1-2022 by MisguidedAngel because: Ah fingers are too big for this phone

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
LMAO...Broadway musicals are less staged than this sh!t.

"Insurrection, The Musical"

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

originally posted by: infolurker

Feds

Rogan just going by the one march. Their leader has an arrest record, he don't hide his face. They are legit. They've had marches and events for years they've never tried to get any none members at the events to do any violence. The same clothes means nothing. A "professional" looking website means NOTHING LOL my 16 nephew has a professional looking website.

feds did basically the same thing with prouds and boogers, even had some public faces for prouds.

NOBODY drives through downtown Chicago with covered plates and doesn't get pulled over, especially not a caravan of them, without being leo.

Squad every few blocks on a normal day and were completely blanketing this 'demonstration'.

Just not possible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join