It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Dump for another Republican

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The Trump Dump for another Republican

“Is he crazy or just stupid?” “Now he thinks he has time, and those are the only ones, the weak, who will break away. Even though his election will not be coming up for 5 years, I will never endorse this jerk again,” Trump said.

www.conservativenewsdaily.net...

In 2020, while Trump was losing the presidential election, Rounds easily captured his Senate seat for a second term.

Rounds history of election wins in his state go back to 1990 when he first won a seat as a state Senator. Every election from that time on he has won handily.

In 2002 and 2006 Rounds easily won the Gubernatorial contests in his state and in 2016 and 2020 won his seat in the US Senate with little opposition.

What could Rounds have done to incur this childish name calling from Trump?

On Sunday Rounds said

"The election was fair — as fair as we've seen," he said during an interview on ABC's "This Week."

So according to Trump, Rounds is either crazy or stupid. He is also a ‘’jerk’’. He is also ‘’weak’’.

I disagree. Though I know next to nothing about Rounds, what I do know is that he has taken a courageous step, not a crazy step or a stupid step, or a weak step away from the Trump propaganda machine.

So Bravo Senator Rounds. As for Trump, we eagerly await his next singed ego tantrum

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

There are now two parties within the GOP, one dedicated to the US and it’s values, the other to Trump and it’s thirst for power.

Trump, and his allies, will lash out at any that speak out against them regardless of the validity or their platforms. Sad really, republicans have put themselves in hostage situation, if not destroyed themselves entirely. Seems like a true Faustian deal.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I hope Trump wins. Seeing the dumbass feminists and soyboys of the left crying like little girls would be reward enough for me. That and the fact that I backed him at 16 - 1 to win 2016 and made a s...ton of readies

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granitebones
I hope Trump wins.

Wins what?

(post by MDDoxs removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Trump is nuts for wanting to run for president again. He must love being attacked by his opponents, that is not normal.

I would have rather seen him win the election though, Biden is living up to my expectations, he is screwing everything up just like I thought he would.

Rounds might not be a bad candidate for president and he is right, if the courts said that corrupt election was legal, then it was. We really need to clean up the fraud in elections though, it has been going on since I was a kid and it has escalated out of control these days.

I voted for Trump because I felt he was the lesser of two evils, not because I actually liked him. But Trump did do some good for the American people...which Biden scratched away with the stroke of a pen. Biden seems to be a joke of a president in my opinion, but I cannot judge because I do not have the right to anymore since I changed to a conservative now from a mild liberal because of the corruption I noticed ballooning in the Democrat party. I will not vote for another Democrat to be sent to DC again. I also will scrutinize any liberal that is running anywhere and I will even lean Republican in local elections now. It sucks that I will probably not vote for friends if they run on the Democrat ticket anymore unless they are conservatives.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Granitebones

Trump was the least worst president of my lifetime. I'm pretty neutral on if he wins. Personally, I'd rather see someone who can be a bit more effective without stirring every pot they walk past, but it doesn't really bother me.

That being said, both sides are extremely hyperbolic in their description of opposition in charge. The left acted like Trump in power was literally Hitler. The right acts like Biden is Mao. The left claims Russia got Trump into power and within our ranks, the right believes the same for China and Biden.

The devout partisans are all soy boys and crybabies if you ask me. Rather than take any accountability for their loss or ineffectiveness, they find everyone else to blame and create grand conspiracies with little to no evidence to project their feelings of disenfranchisement.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I'd vote for almost any liberal in this forum before I'd vote for Joe biden.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
God I miss these Trump bashing threads.
It’s just like the old days when the triggered Leftists were pumping out 5-6 threads an hour crying about how Trump did them wrong while completely ignoring how utterly incompetent their Dem masters are.
Keep them coming.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
More crap from the fake Libertarians that love Democrats roflmao 🤣😸🥳️

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Is there a list of achievements or humanitarian efforts that Donnie has been spearheading with all of his prodigious wealth and influence over the past 12 months since he left the white house? Something that isn't a blatant career investment for profit and political clout? I haven't been keeping up with all the latest (assuming that there's anything exciting to keep up with).

edit on 10-1-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Tonight on Faux Pas Me harder daddy : Oh NO he di'int!

Even Hitler had more statesmanship am I right Terry?
edit on 10-1-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: rickymouse

I'd vote for almost any liberal in this forum before I'd vote for Joe biden.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

If Trump is for defending the republic and wishes to see its people flourish , then what you are saying is exactly what someone would say who is an enemy of America.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yea, now we're doing it with Biden.

I believe it was you who said this was the worst admin of any country in the history of the planet link

It's rare policy gets discussed in a meaningful or productive way. It's just "my side is salvation, and oppenent's is damnation"

Meanwhile, the status quo stays the same. Elected officials continue to do insider trading on both sides of the aisle, and politicians leave their post to make cake in the private sector that they were at one time "overseeing/regulating".

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: RazorV66

Yea, now we're doing it with Biden.

I believe it was you who said this was the worst admin of any country in the history of the planet link

It's rare policy gets discussed in a meaningful or productive way. It's just "my side is salvation, and oppenent's is damnation"

Meanwhile, the status quo stays the same. Elected officials continue to do insider trading on both sides of the aisle, and politicians leave their post to make cake in the private sector that they were at one time "overseeing/regulating".

Oh yes, I’ve said it many times and will continue to say it.
The more people I can reach with the truth, the better.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: MDDoxs

If Trump is for defending the republic and wishes to see its people flourish , then what you are saying is exactly what someone would say who is an enemy of America.

Is he though? That was the point of my previous comments. If he's "defending the republic" that activity should be evident in his relationships and operations through the past year. I don't see it, but maybe you saw something I missed.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

*shrugs*

If Trump runs again, maybe you should vote for someone else if you don't like his policies.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

*shrugs*

If Trump runs again, maybe you should vote for someone else if you don't like his policies.

Nice try but you know these guys will vote for completely incompetent policies over late night tweets that hurt their feelz.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: DBCowboy

*shrugs*

Nice try but you know these guys will vote for completely incompetent policies over late night tweets that hurt their feelz.

In 5 years, not aa single democrat/leftist has been able to tell me why secure borders, a strong military, low taxes was a bad thing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join