It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Pitch Meeting--Banned Video

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
(post by LocalGenius removed for a manners violation)
(post by just4fun removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: IAMTAT

It’s this type of material that perpetuates our current situation and increases the polarization of this subject.

MSM, Social Media and the Government have absolutely no part in this huh?

Since when has asking questions become such a bad thing?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Hit me with both, I'm willing to learn!

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Pretty sure that website tried to install some malware on my machine. All be careful.

The video I did see before my anti virus popped up seemed very silly.

It’s this type of material that perpetuates our current situation and increases the polarization of this subject.

is this like Biden being pretty sure the vaccines won’t let you catch Covid?

Asking for 723M friends, or the SC, or the WH.

edit on 10-1-2022 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The situation is that you are donating to joe bidens campaign when you get the vaccine. The vaccine does not prevent you from getting covid. It doesn't stop you from transmitting covid. It does not make the symptoms less severe. Follow the money, MSM has nothing but drug commercials and your doctor gets $40. But biden is really making out, and those who knew to invest at the beginning. It's undeniable:
www.opensecrets.org...

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: bounder
The situation is that you are donating to joe bidens campaign when you get the vaccine. The vaccine does not prevent you from getting covid. It doesn't stop you from transmitting covid. It does not make the symptoms less severe. Follow the money, MSM has nothing but drug commercials and your doctor gets $40. But biden is really making out, and those who knew to invest at the beginning. It's undeniable:
www.opensecrets.org...
Good thing it ain’t “10% to the Big Guy.”

“Brought to you be Pfizer”.

Carry on ATS.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

a reply to: underpass61

How can this be satirical if many of y’all don’t truly understand or appreciate the situation.

How can you have a fully formed opinion if you are too scared to watch the video? Malware? LOL

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Pretty sure that website tried to install some malware on my machine. All be careful.

The video I did see before my anti virus popped up seemed very silly.

Nothing wrong with the site, but a clever way to persuade the sheep to not watch it. I get more asks to add crap to my device from CNN, Fox News and other sites than this one. The video points out the hypocrisy you post on this site from day to day, so not surprised you tried to demonize this link.

I wonder if it is Windows that actually displays that message sometimes or if it is from somewhere I have visited. I used to get problems with going to websites of a pharma company then got virus warnings going to check out their competitors. I have not found a way around not accepting cookies from pharma sites if it is required for access to see their stuff. Simply closing firefox and running Ccleaner and I can go back and read their competitors articles without the virus warning. The strange thing is the virus warning is not even the same antiviral software I use. Never click on anything is what I learned, control alt delete and close the browser. My first computer was in eighty six, had one ever since. I used to love taking out viruses and trogans manually, but now I just use antivirus. I am sick of that challenge, I went to a phase where I loved fixing people's computers that had viruses.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

You must have got re-gained OF re-functioned 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I watched the video and loved it.

Not enough to sleep with it, but loved it like maybe a coffee and a Danish in the afternoon kind of thing.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
do we get a bit of a breakdown as to what is in the video

who?
where?
when?

before the thread descends into LvR bickering

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
do we get a bit of a breakdown as to what is in the video

who?
where?
when?

before the thread descends into LvR bickering

Naked women jumping on trampolines.

EDIT: oops, wrong tab. This was a well put together video of the hypocrisy of TPTB in relation to covid.
edit on 10-1-2022 by DBCowboy because: I drank all of Augustus's beer. . . come at me bro!

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Naked women jumping on trampolines.

Uhm link please.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I watched the video and loved it.

Not enough to sleep with it, but loved it like maybe a coffee and a Danish in the afternoon kind of thing.

I loved it too...but in a smack it on the ass and tell it to go make me sammich kind of way.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddscreenname
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

If you can't attack the content, attack the source.

Lol, is this any kind of “good” source? Please, let me know so I can remind you in the future what you believe a “good” source of information is.

This is just silly. Again, this type of content only perpetuates y’all’s ignorance. Might as well call yourself pure bloods lol.

There was nothing of ignorance in the video. It was purely a back and forth of one person talking as the voice of media and constantly changing his story and the other trying to follow along with it not making sense. Everything they said was about the media story flip flopping which is totally documented.

Again, not ignorance just observation.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

edit on 10-1-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Knock off the personal stuff, people.

The topic is not other members.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh we have that in spades in the UK also, boing boing boing, oh not that tab

sorry I mean stupid Boris instructing us to socially distance and not meet others all while he is attending cheese and wine parties

Feck em all!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join