It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Community Speak up What is your Experience with Covid and the Vax

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
If you work in the medical community what is your take on Covid and The Vaccine? I want to hear from Dr’s, Nurses, etc.
I’m sure you see all kinds of chatter in here and are probably shaking your heads at both sides.
I think there are a lot of heated emotions and there’s good information getting lost.

So if you work in the industry how are you feeling about things?
Specifically - are you pro Vax? If so are you for all the boosters?
Are you Pro - choice?
Is it better than what is being portrayed, is it worse?
What things do non medical field folks not understand/know?

Will you stay in this field much longer?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I worked as an R.N to the end of 2019 , I worked in the Emergency Room of a Privately funded Hospital and sometimes I would cover shifts in the Pulmonary wing and ICU , But mainly I was in the ER.

My objective opinion of the Vaccine is simply this , People who need the Vaccine should get the Vaccine .

Older People , Over weight people , People with pre-exsiting Cardiovascular issues or Pulmonary issues should 100% get the Vaccine , But forcing this Vaccine on everyone is completely ridiculous . The Powers that be need to stop acting like the vaccine is some shield that stops Covid in its tracks it's not and that is a false hood , the vaccine keeps the individual from getting to sick full stop end of story.

I'm not going to talk about what I saw in the Hospital with Covid-19 patients because I do not wanna get angry , and Honestly I left the medical field for the same reasons I would get angry over now.

edit on 9-1-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Are you in the medical community, have you seen mannequins being used in the hospital? If no
please put this in another thread and not this one.
This is not about mainstream media which I think we can all agree lies like crazy.

I want to hear accounts like that from asabuvsobelow. I think we all can learn a whole lot from them.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Not in the health care industry/profession, but husband is in vaccine industry, and what you're saying squares with his professional assessment of where we are with it. He and his colleagues.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

How long does the vaccine act as a vaccine?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's the million dollar question isn't it, and I don't think we really want to know the answer.
Which is my guess... different for every single person.

I read an article this morning, it said 50% of people that died in this one town were unvaccinated. I thought that was interested because the other 50% obviously had to be vaccinated and they too died. They said many of them had pre existing conditions. Then just a bit down they said people with pre existing conditions should get the boosters.
It really made me think... do certain people really not have a chance against Covid at all, vaccinated or not?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Very true. These injections are less effective than flu shots after X months.

Would love to know how many months that is.

Too little study being done on how terrible these vaccinations are, as far as long-term effectiveness and safety.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I'm not sure mate , it seems like people need to be boosted every Six months.

That is an awful lot of jabbing for what turns out to be the sniffles for 98% of people.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I have not worked in an ER or in a hospital in years. My present job as a first responders, does require me to utilize the local ERs when requested, or when needed by my patients.

I have seen first hand, hospitals with no or very few patients, during the same time the media was broadcasting hospitals cases surges, and claiming the ERs were being over run.

I have, on only a few occasions, seen hospital ERs overwhelmed. I cannot tell you if the patients waiting for treatment had the virus or not. I can tell you that I have seen hospital ERs just as overwhelmed, and often more so, long before we every heard of the virus.

Hospital ERs get busy. I have had to wait over six hours on one occasion to get my patient seen, and that was way back around 2016.

I had an ER turn me away when I attempted to expedite testing for one of patients that showed symptoms of COVID. When I told them the patient was fully vaccinated and was not likely to require admission. I was told that it didn't make any difference, because the majority of the patients that were presently in their COVID unit, were fully vaccinated. And this was before Omicron.

I would suggest that anyone that is still unsure about the vaccine or COVID, should get their research data from the better known and respected medical sites. The information may not be as easy to read and to understand, as the prolific and less verified data presented by the MSM and social media, but is most likely to be honest and truthful.

That does not mean all doctors will agree on all the data presented. It is healthy, and very common, for doctors to disagree regarding a diagnosis and treatment. That is the main reason patients are encouraged to get two or three medical opinions, before agreeing to any serious or potentially dangerous medial treatment.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

It really made me think... do certain people really not have a chance against Covid at all, vaccinated or not?

I had a friend that was in a car accident with her whole family. The car was totally demolished. It looked like it had been passed through a scrapper. Her children were thrown so far away from the car that they had to search for them. The husband had to be removed from the car with the jaws of life, and they all escaped with minor scrapes and bruises.

I had an eighteen year old cousin drop dead at work, while laughing and joking around with his boss and co-workers. All long before COVID.

I could name quite a few more instances of people that appeared healthy and fit, just drop dead, without warning. So, I don't think it has much to do with COVID. I think it has more to do with, "When it is your time, it is your time." "Not one second before." "Not one second after".

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I appreciate your post. That's a very interesting way to put it. I would say I agree with your assessment, when it's your time, it's your time.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hi Ketsuko - I would be very appreciative of your thoughts on the research links in the OP of my thread here:
real scientific research...

I know it's a lot of reading, and you have a busy family life, but I honestly think it might be helpful info for those facing job mandates..

And, actually, with the third link in that OP - I would love to have your husband's opinion on that research, as it specifically shows the results of in depth autopsies of people who died specifically from the 'vaccines', which caused spike proteins to be expressed in various bodily organs of the deceased.
edit on 9-1-2022 by lostgirl because: addendum

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I read an article this morning, it said 50% of people that died in this one town were unvaccinated. I thought that was interested because the other 50% obviously had to be vaccinated and they too died. They said many of them had pre existing conditions. Then just a bit down they said people with pre existing conditions should get the boosters.

I've been wondering the same thing. It seems to kill off a lot of diabetics. People with autoimmune disorders seem to be on the death lists.

But it might also be something to do with medications that those people take. Sometimes people with autoimmune diseases take medications to intentionally suppress their immune systems. And if you are taking a medication that suppresses your immune system and then catch Covid, how would you expect your immune system to be able to fight it off?

Yesterday I was looking at children's Covid, wondering why these children are having seizures. And on that, I'm starting to think it has to do with the DTaP vaccine. The Pertussis portion of the DTaP vax obviously offers protection to Covid in children's lungs. But something seems to be going wrong with the Tetanus portion of the DTaP vax which causes seizures. On that one, DTaP vax, there is a correlation between infant/child seizures and how many vaxxes are given to the child at once. An infant/child has a greater chance of seizures if simultaneously given DTaP vax with polio vax AND HiB vax and MMR vax. So if all vaxes administered at once, the greater incidents of seizures to the tetanus portion of the DTaP vax.

Yet these freshly DTaP vaccinated children are having seizures when they catch Covid. So not sure why the Covid is causing seizures from the Tetanus toxin in the DTaP vax but apparently that's what seems to be happening.

So catching Covid can cause problems in those freshly vaxxed to bacterial diseases.

Maybe people just need to focus more on building their immune systems instead of hiding in their homes. You can't build up your immune system if you live like bubble boy.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I'm not in the group you're citing, but close.

Prior to 2019 I was the public health emergency response coordinator for my county for five years.

I worked with emergency management, hospital administrators, and state/federal regulators. On occasion we also worked with US military resources.

I've done press releases, been interviewed by news networks, and have had my writing consumed by millions of people.

The whole thing is bs. If not for a medical issue that made me resign I'd be resigning for refusal to push this absurd narrative. It's absurd, has been absurd from the start, and now the chickens are coming home to roost. We didn't need a vaccine. It was a custom made problem to get MRNA pushed through, a disgusting abuse of public trust and all public health practitioners should be ashamed.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I am a MD, and have become pretty jaded about the whole current vaccine situation for COVID-19, and I have developed a negative view of it all. My bottom line: the wrong people are in charge, and it is more of a political issue as a result of this problem, than a true medical issue. The virus is 'real' but the response is ridiculous, and not tailored to the actual severity of COVID infection for most people. I have lost my faith in our so-called 'leaders'.

Personally, I am double vaxxed, but drawing a line there. I won't get 'boosted' unless they are actually going to fire me from my position, or take away my certification to practice medicine in my hospital. Since I must support my family, and I otherwise enjoy my job, I would reluctantly take a booster in that situation, but you better believe I will dose myself beforehand, during, and after with anti-inflammatory agents, NAC, and alcohol to try to limit the immune effects of such a medically un-needed (for me) procedure.

Nobody should be 'forced' to take any medical treatment or procedure, IMHO, and the fact that there are mandates for such; to me, just proves how far we have fallen since the start of this whole COVID situation.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Nobody should be 'forced' to take any medical treatment or procedure, IMHO, and the fact that there are mandates for such; to me, just proves how far we have fallen since the start of this whole COVID situation.

The fall started long before COVID. It just took us this long to realize it may be too late to pull the rip cord.

I don't think it comes as a surprise to any of us. When they first started with the lock downs, I heard people locally and people online referencing "The Mark Of The Beast". We all knew this thing was not going not play out well, and that there would be dissent.

We all just went along for the ride, fearing the worse, and hoping for the best. While we may not have reached the worse yet, we are a long way away from the best.

The game is still afoot. We still have a opportunity to make our choices, but time is definitely running out. If we don't stand united now. We fall.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

The CDC Director (Walensky) said yesterday that the new 5-day quarantine guidance means a person is probably not contagious after 5 days, not that they should return to work that soon.

Madness. Illogical Madness..coming right from the top.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

The CDC Director (Walensky) said yesterday that the new 5-day quarantine guidance means a person is probably not contagious after 5 days, not that they should return to work that soon.

Madness. Illogical Madness..coming right from the top.

When the top is trying to sell that it is safer to allow vaccinated people that test positive, but claim and self report that they have no notable symptoms, are safer to care for patients, than those that are unvaccinated, not sick, and test negative, or those that have natural immunity, not sick, and test negative, it is fully exposed that it is not about patient wellness or safety.

This are punitive actions taken against any member of this society that refuses to comply. All that don't support these action, but continue to go along with them, will seal our fate.

We are going through the phase where the conspiracy theorist are starting to look "in the know", or prophetic. By the time the Biblical references start to look fulfilling, we can all just throw in the towel.

No atheists in foxholes? I can only hope that they will fight against the tyranny, as we all may end up praying that God will have mercy on all our souls.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join