It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sotomayor’s false claim ‘over 100,000’ children are in 'serious condition’ with Covid-19

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Agree, its a serious problem.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

If Soto used a 3 month old NYT story then God knows what stories the other 2 Justices reLIED on ???

This was a Democrat Campaign commercial, not an impartial SCOTUS hearing ROFLMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Can a Supreme Court justice be removed? Yes, and here’s how

She will get a pass for now as the Democrats hold both Houses.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: RazorV66

In any case, as a SC Justice, she should have to clarify what she said because she is 100% wrong.

Maybe she will in a (dissenting) written opinion. She's getting enough bad press over this that there's no way she doesn't know her mistake by now.

That would be appropriate in this situation and would be glad it's on the official record. As long as the Court's decision isn't based on erroneous information.

Shows to me though if an esteemed, educated, informed Justice with clerical staff for this exact purpose can be completely and utterly wrong. How many of us civilian schlubs may have been wrong in our 'facts and figures"

Hell after 2 years I can accept if Im wrong but we got to get to the truth.

BTW Sookie props for your reply,

but if her erroneous 100,000 children in the Hospital with COVID statement was the basis of her dissent on Friday should she still be dissenting? Perhaps she will have to pull some other figures from under her robes in her new written dissenting opinion.

"nuff" said, even the CDC agrees, definitely Bidenesque mistake or should I say a supreme mistake

edit on 9-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
She's another LLB.........Liberal Lying Bitch

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Focus is on children because when EUA ends vaccine manufacturer becomes liable for litigation. But if certified for use in children this does not happen.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: RazorV66

In any case, as a SC Justice, she should have to clarify what she said because she is 100% wrong.

Maybe she will in a (dissenting) written opinion. She's getting enough bad press over this that there's no way she doesn't know her mistake by now.

as long as her ego will allow here to realize a mistake. But how often does she based her decisions on poor information? Was this the first and only time, or was this just the first time we noticed?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Focus is on children because when EUA ends vaccine manufacturer becomes liable for litigation. But if certified for use in children this does not happen.

OHHHH SNAP !!!!

Got any idea where I can look for info on this....

That's not a good look for Justice either... perhaps we need to have AOC and her cohorts shake down the court and see what companies their portfolios contain.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

[1] I don't take you so as to be a fool. Your writes are good.

[2] This story is being run on MSM all over the place.

[3] So, assuming that are you announcing that Politifact is a bullsheep outfit then I agree with you. Or I am sure they also may have "salted" in some weasel words to create something else as she indeed didn't say what they rewrote then debunk it as false. They pull this sheep all the time.

You do realize I was in UNCLES watcher program for decades. Still am active

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Can a Supreme Court justice be removed? Yes, and here’s how

She will get a pass for now as the Democrats hold both Houses.

That would require action from the GOP, and as the last two years have shown they don't have the kahones to do squat. Perhaps they're afraid to go after liberal corruption for fear their own corruption will be exposed? It's either that, or they're in complete agreement with the plan Democrats have for our nation.
Either way, politicians can, will and are coming out on top.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Wow it is me or everybody see the irony, seems that this democrats in position of power are the dumbest of all.

To think dumb and senile biden wants to pack the supreme court with more of them.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Wow it is me or everybody see the irony, seems that this democrats in position of power are the dumbest of all.

To think dumb and senile biden wants to pack the supreme court with more of them.

It's expected to hear from Whoopie Goldberg on the View spout BS, but hell I don't know about the rest of you I was hoping for some wisdom, reflection, and educational value from the SC. At least Whoopie came across a bit contrite.

Amazingly the straw that broke the COVID camel's back just may have come from one of their top echelon leaders

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

[3] So, assuming that are you announcing that Politifact is a bullsheep outfit then I agree with you. Or I am sure they also may have "salted" in some weasel words to create something else as she indeed didn't say what they rewrote then debunk it as false. They pull this sheep all the time.

Let's go with #3.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Let's go with #3.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Makes you wonder how can you believe anything She says , to lie so easily about this shows an ability to lie about anything .

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Makes you wonder how can you believe anything She says , to lie so easily about this shows an ability to lie about anything .

FWIW lest we forget, confusion and memory loss have been listed as potential side effects on VAERS...

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The scripted chaos and confusion continues right on que 🤣🤣

.>.>.>.>.>.>.>

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
🤣Legal Experts Ask Justice Sotomayor To Recuse Herself From Case Due To Her Being An Idiot🤣

Two Idiots!

S.C.Justice Breyer says 732 million cases in the USA right now!

www.bostonherald.com...

No wonder these idiots cant even fathom that election cheating is possible.

USA needs a total shutdown...purge....restart.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join