It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyber Ninjas shutting down after judge fines Arizona audit company $50K a day

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: MDDoxs

Yes, yes I would. I'd like to get a look into any bank accounts hidden or otherwise to see if any money changed hands.

What if they used cash currencies and precious gems ? 🤣

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'll make one too. Want Biden back in office? Run Trump. He's about the only one who could get him reelected.

Actually Trump is leading him by a massive 5 points right now, so that tells you how bad Biden is. I really think Ron DeSantis will run and no one on either side of the aisle could touch him. My prediction is DeSantis runs and Trump gives it two thumbs up and not only does Congress flip in 2022 but the Dems will be in serious trouble in 2024.

edit on 8-1-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Where's the laws against counterfeit ballots and relaxed signature verifications ? 🤣

Who says they can't mail 10 ballots to one address? 🤣

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Well you know feelings matter over subsistence in running a country. The left could be down to eating pork and beans every night and will still say their life is better now...

It's the same for both sides, they're all just a bunch of emotional losers.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Actually Trump is leading him by a massive 5 points right now, so that tells you how bad Biden is.

I stand by my prediction.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

I am not saying nuffin. A judge did, specifically on malfeasance by Cyber Ninja, which then cost them 50k a day in fines and ultimately closed the business.

Now, I ain’t a rocket enginetist, but that does sound like a well run and credible auditing firm. Maybe I am wrong.

and how does he know?

who told him the ninjas are wrong?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

What do you call a Jedi Ninja?

Obi-Wan Shinobi.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's the same for both sides, they're all just a bunch of emotional losers.

Numbers matter and in this case the left that are triggered are a massive amount over the right that are part of some super cringe pro Trump group. Though the left wants to paint most right into the same bucket the actual percentages is very small of the over all group, can't say the same thing about the left.

edit on 8-1-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

george soros has plenty of money and power.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
*shrugs*

Arizona legislature made a bad decision, and no I won't bother arguing again with many of the same people that for the last year have either ignored or deflected when actual evidence was shown in various place around the country that election fraud exists.

For the Blue koolaid drinkers they will go to the grave believing Joe Biden the most milk toast president ever won 81 million votes legitimately, I really wish you guys had been right about biden I really do, because my 80 ye old father is saying I wish we had Jimmy Carter again.
edit on 8-1-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Numbers matter and in this case the left that are triggered are a massive amount over the right that are part of some super cringe pro Trump group. Though the left wants to paint most right into the same bucket the actual percentages is very small of the over all group, can't say the same thing about the left.

It's the same, witness the whiney marys who can't deal with the election.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood
What exactly do you think was 'botched'?

The whole process, from hiring a bunch of people who have never worked elections to "process" data with no training to the complete misunderstanding of how election officials handle ballots.

There's actually another ATS member who's an elections judge (don't recall who this is) and who made the same observations that I have.

Do you have ANY evidence for that absurd non-specific claim?

Other than the (published) complaints by election officials and others who do know how elections are run? Yeah. As I've said numerous times, I'm an elections judge. Have been for the past six years or so. I know a bit about how the ballots are processed, collected, and tallied. We get trained on the system (mandatory) every time there's an election (so I may go to training 2-3 times per year, depending on how many local elections there are.)

These guys got nothin. No training, just "hey, we're looking for fraud." And they were so bad at it that they had to retract claims like 'destroyed ballots'. They went way over budget and they are now being accused (by MAGA groups following the audits) of being grifters

So it's not only left-wing folks who thinks they're a bunch of clowns. Right-wing groups who have been following the daily process on Telegram and other platforms (where millions of dollars were raised to help the recount effort) are now accusing them of being grifters and incompetent fools.

So... t'ain't just me. It's both right and left wing who think the whole thing was an expensive botch.

Your mileage may vary.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

The whole process, from hiring a bunch of people who have never worked elections to "process" data with no training to the complete misunderstanding of how election officials handle ballots.

There's actually another ATS member who's an elections judge (don't recall who this is) and who made the same observations that I have.

Other than the (published) complaints by election officials and others who do know how elections are run? Yeah. As I've said numerous times, I'm an elections judge. Have been for the past six years or so. I know a bit about how the ballots are processed, collected, and tallied. We get trained on the system (mandatory) every time there's an election (so I may go to training 2-3 times per year, depending on how many local elections there are.)

These guys got nothin. No training, just "hey, we're looking for fraud." And they were so bad at it that they had to retract claims like 'destroyed ballots'. They went way over budget and they are now being accused (by MAGA groups following the audits) of being grifters

So it's not only left-wing folks who thinks they're a bunch of clowns. Right-wing groups who have been following the daily process on Telegram and other platforms (where millions of dollars were raised to help the recount effort) are now accusing them of being grifters and incompetent fools.

So... t'ain't just me. It's both right and left wing who think the whole thing was an expensive botch.

Your mileage may vary.

So zero claims that ninjas acted improperly?

Just unhappy about the result, and that ANYONE had the nerve to actually look at the ballots.

That's what I thought.

Same as every other democrat I've asked this question.

Congratulations, your smear job appear to be working on the democrat's useful idiots.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

So Soros done it now?

Still no actual evidence of proof all the same but lets blame the judges, the system, and Soros. LoL

Trump lost that election for the same reason Hilary lost to him previously.

Lesser of two evils happened to be Biden.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It's everyone! Everyone is mean to Trumpy Bear!

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

I am not saying nuffin. A judge did, specifically on malfeasance by Cyber Ninja, which then cost them 50k a day in fines and ultimately closed the business.

Now, I ain’t a rocket enginetist, but that does sound like a well run and credible auditing firm. Maybe I am wrong.

and how does he know?

who told him the ninjas are wrong?

Nobody did.

This judge ordered ninjas (a private company) to respond to a foia request made by msm of the Arizona government.

The FIRST time a judge has EVER done that in Arizona (not sure if it has ever been done ANYWHERE else either).

This judge heard zero evidence related to the audit, ONLY the FOIA request from democrat's msm.

But he sure did get the democrat's useful idiots raging again.

Over an issue that they clearly don't understand.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I am pretty sure everything in this post is false or entirely incomprehensible.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Your mileage may vary.

We all witnessed on election night how "election officials" handled ballots, and it was with overt and blatant fraud in mind.

I can appreciate why you are running cover for those people since they are just like you.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I am pretty sure everything in this post is false or entirely incomprehensible.

Wow, super come back dox!

Which part do you think was incorrect?

Or was this just another dishonest distraction attempt?

Ninjas were ordered to respond to a FOIA request made by democrat controlled msm to the Arizona government where a leftwing judge decided to redirect their request at ninjas instead (not a part of the government).

The request was for employee emails and notes going back a year.

Period.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Of course judges cant be partisan nor political, them being judges and all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join