It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz ---Is He Showing His True Colors

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXTriker
Thanks all for responses and opinions. I had replies written up but decided it is just not worth it. Everyone is so ingrained in what they believe that nothing will ever change their minds - me included I guess.

We have a lot more to worry about than what Ted Cruz meant or whether he is/is not a slime ball. They all are.

I've lived through a lot of presidents and panics about them and all elected officials. Life has always gone on and I believe it always will. They are going to do what they want to do and no matter what you believe you can't stop them.

Jan 6th was supposed to be a reminder to them of who they work for and look how it turned out. It was manipulated by ALL sides to divide the country.

We are all so blind to even considering anything other than our beliefs that we will never come together.

My suggestion is continue to live the way you want to and the hell with the rest of it.

Best and most accurate post in the entire thread.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe
You’re right. He should have never held a gun to the head of every participant and forced them to take part in his plot… people have a mind of their own.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
"The truth is out there"

I think 'Craven Cruz' should be planning another trip to Cancun.

'Craven Cruz' Gets Owned On Live TV After MAGA Backlash On Riot

Ted Cruz Accidently Tells Truth Over Jan. 6 Riot, Immediately Begs Right-Wing Media For Forgiveness

edit on 9-1-2022 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

edit on 9-1-2022 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Okay, for the people Politically inclined, we all know that Cruz is an opportunist self serving Politician and a "necessary evil" as his vote is needed.

However, that being said, Cruz normally is on point, I mean, you can't discount the fact the dude gets elected and does has his constituency. Plus, plus feud with AOC has earned him some brownie points.

All in all, this was totally expected of Cruz, yet done so sloppy.
Several Dems are retireing and the Public waking up, the Red Wave is coming, whether some want to admit it or not. That should tell you the shifting chess pieces in the coming months.

Be expecting more, Graham is probably next.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Yes that’s a strong possibility

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
That’s a strong possibility a reply to: Zanti Misfit

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Anyone who knows Ted Cruz knows he feels the opposite! Either hes been black mailed or mind controlled or something.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I agree a reply to: Zanti Misfit

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I have never trusted Ted Cruz! There has always been something very sneaky & snake like about him.

sssssss 🐍

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jensouth31

I know what you are saying.
Then, for a few minutes I thought....maybe, just maybe......
Really like the way Lindsay Graham is.
Most of the time they are RINOs, and then they say something that might be honorable.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Exactly!

It is all an act.... part of the game.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123
I may run against Rino Graham in 2024.
Think a Vibration Analyst/Mechanical Technician with little 'higher education' can take him?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join