It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz ---Is He Showing His True Colors

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Absolutely crazy to hear ted say that but I suspect their is a large amount of other Deepstate owned & controlled republicans in the woodwork yet to expose themselves

Ted isn’t stupid, only stupids believe their was an insurrection, smart people know it happened long before and this was a hijacked protest against the true insurrection /coup

this was without a doubt an fbi & cia job

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Cruz going on TUCKER... to try to explain
edit on 6-1-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I saw large numbers of peaceful protesters turning around and walking back down the steps of the capital when the violent nature of what was ahead of them became obvious to them. That part I did see. I also saw a number of peaceful protesters walking peacefully through the rotunda, peacefully staying between the velvet ropes just like they were tourists. Taking pictures as if they were on a Sunday tour of the capital.

I also saw a lot of violent rioting. How did you manage to miss this.

Hiya, Old Friend, hope you are well! To the subject: I don't think many of us missed it, but let's call it what it was in each individual case. And let's find out if there was any modern-day sleazy cointelpro-type crap that made everything worse.

Did cointelpro piss you off? It did me. Used to piss off all liberals before half of them embraced the institutions that institutionalized it.

Hearing it called an insurrection every day makes me think someone is trying to divide us.

Forgive the "memey-ness" and I'm not here to argue all the points but I think there's enough here to make a point:

edit on 6-1-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Cruz just called his phrasing "sloppy and dumb".

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   
fbi involved in hijacking a rally protesting a stolen election?

In mid June, Revolver News published a groundbreaking investigative report arguing that certain elements of the federal government not only had foreknowledge of the events of 1/6, but that some senior members of the major militia groups blamed for the so-called “insurrection” were actually federal informants or undercover operatives themselves.

🙏❤

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Cruz just told Tucker "it was a mistake to use that phrase".
He said he meant he was just calling "those who assaulted cops" terrorists.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Tucker is putting the screws to Cruz...and making Cruz look like he's full of s#!t on his explanation.

Just watched Tucker own Cruz.
edit on 6-1-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
So Cruz just told Tucker..."I meant that only the people that assaulted cops were "terrorists"...not everyone else there.
Cruz said he has always felt assaulting a cop made you a "terrorist"...and spoke without thinking his comment would be interpreted as including EVERYONE there.

He called it a "mistake" and "sloppy and dumb" phrasing on his part.

Tucker then said assaulting a cop does not make a person a terrorist...just a criminal.

Cruz really had nothing to counter...other than that was how he always thought about it.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Ted Cruz is a D.C. Politician just like the rest of them .

When those Americans exercised there constitutional rights and Protested in the Capital , Ted Cruz and others like him felt a very human chill run up there spine.

it was a reminder there power is given by the people , lest they forget it.

edit on 6-1-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
TED CRUZ 👊👃🩸

Stupid Booger eater...

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   
What makes you think Ted Cruz has true colors?

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sounds like he just kind of simmered in his awkward but undeniable putziness. Thanks for the update.

Maybe he can pretend to make it up by doing something significantly badass.

Not that it would change many minds but at least we'd get something out of it.

As of now Cruz is as dead to me as McConnell. And McConnell is as dead to me as Adam Schiff if that tells you anything.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Cruz really is sometimes a hypocrite and he has no problems calling others "Terrorists"

Tucker then said assaulting a cop does not make a person a terrorist

Exactly Looks like Cruz flip flopped to Blue what a surprise he should switch parties. But i dont want to hear anymore how he is pretending to give a head nonsense on Wokeness or CRT.

Looks like he didn't really even care on those issues at all.
edit on 6-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I was NOT calling the thousands of peaceful protestors on Jan 6 terrorists. I would never do so; I have repeatedly, explicitly said the OPPOSITE—denouncing the Democrats’ shameful efforts to do so & to try to paint every Trump voter in America as “terrorists” & “insurrectionists”

Ted answer to Tucker Calson as after backlash.

This appeared in Telegram but I do not have the link yet.

edit on 6-1-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Yeah, was hoping Cruz would possibly clarify he was talking about the “ provocateurs “ involved in the Plan-surrection, but nope. His excuse was lame and he should know better.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT
Is there a way to copy these great memes and save them in a picture folder on our PC? So many good ones like what you posted.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
BREAKING: Tucker Carlson confronts Ted Cruz over calling Jan 6 a 'violent terrorist' attack

Following the outrage to Cruz’s remarks, the Texas Senator took to Tucker Carlson’s show on Thursday night to clarify what he said.
“So I guess what I mean, there are a lot of dumb people in the Congress. You're not one of them and you're smarter than I am. And you never use words carelessly, and yet you called this a terror attack when by no definition, was it a terror attack,” said Carlson. “That's a lie. You told that lie on purpose, and I'm wondering why you did.”
“Well, Tucker, thank you for having me on when you air your episode last night, I sent you a text shortly thereafter and said, listen, I'd like to go on because of. Oh, the way I phrased things yesterday, it was sloppy and it was frankly dumb,” said Cruz.
“Look, I've known you a long time. Since before you went to the Senate, you're a Supreme court contender. You take words as seriously as any man who's ever served in the Senate. And every word you repeated that phrase. I do not believe that you use that accidentally. I just don't,” rebutted Carlson.

Got it guys, here it is the clarification

thepostmillennial.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I do not like the guy, haven't trusted him since he arrived on scene... BUT, what do you call it when a protest devolves into breaking things and stealing things?

To me it was a riot once they started lawless behavior, it may have started as a rally/protest but it ended in a riot. (Insurrection is an idiotic word to describe it, and comparing it to Pearl Harbor, and 9/11 is a level of idiocy I didnt think was possible)

But we have to be honest about what it was, or we can never convince people that are not sure what the truth is.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Thanks for posting that!
More and more Ted is reminding me of Lindsey Graham.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Ted Cruz is a D.C. Politician just like the rest of them .

When those Americans exercised there constitutional rights and Protested in the Capital , Ted Cruz and others like him felt a very human chill run up there spine.

it was a reminder there power is given by the people , lest they forget it.

The focus should be on removing "Republicans" like Liz Cheney and Adam Kizinger and Mitt Romney, and replacing them with street brawlers who have no fear, like existing members Marjorie Taylor-Greene, Ron Johnson, Rand Paul, Wendy Rogers (R-Az), Elise Stefanik, and a few others.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join