It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz ---Is He Showing His True Colors

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I have to say, this isn't what I expected Ted Cruz to say....ever!
From all the footage I saw of last J6, I never saw riots. Maybe that part of the "revolution" wasn't televised.
Maybe...hell, I am past trying to determine what "they" are trying to say about J6.
It's pretty obvious the truth will never be completely told.
I know it is not on the same level as Pearl Harbor or 9/11.

But, Ted....what can you be thinking???

"We are approaching a solemn anniversary this week. And it is an anniversary of a violent terrorist attack on the Capitol, where we saw the men and women of law enforcement demonstrate incredible courage, incredible bravery, risk their lives for the Capitol,” Cruz said ...
"It is also worth asking,” Cruz added, “What could have prevented the breach of the Capitol? What could have prevented the riot getting as far as it did?"

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Ted is being Blackmailed , it's Obvious .

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Blackmailed?
How so?

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I wish Jan 6th never happened; all it did was give douche bags ammo against the opposite side.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Yes, I read that, sometimes it comes to the realization that all this Mother Feckers are owned.

Yep, America do not belong to the people anymore.

I just go with the flow these days, but one thing is for sure, I will never, ever for the rest of my life will give the vote to democrats communist again.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Showing his true colors?
Remind me again what color his ass is?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I didn't like him to begin with. Then I had some hope for a minute that he might be looking up. But nope. So many rinos....

They've all been exposed to be frauds on a few levels. They all contradict their own narratives of just a few years ago.

Its just the people versus them... All of them... Both factions. We don' t have an ally among them.
edit on 6-1-2022 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Blackmail like how most are all caving onto the vax passports, mandates. No difference. I doubt he written those statements.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I think it's the long game.

The critical part being when he said it's important to ask what could have prevented it. He likely knows more about Pelosi refusing the extra security offered and a bit about the ground level commands that were being given that day, stand down orders etc.

I've never been a huge fan of Cruz, but I don't think he's rolling over and accepting the narrative they're selling. He's hedging his bets to save himself from undue scrutiny by saying it was a terrible event, but hinting at something bigger he's hoping will come out eventually.

It could even be a subtle hint to Pelosi and other ranking Dems that he knows something, more than he's let on.
edit on 1/6/22 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

And this is the same Ted Cruz who spoke so highly agaisnt woke, CRT. If he caved into this you can be he would likely cave into the CRT bandwagon despite being agaisnt it.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I never saw riots

I never saw riots

I saw large numbers of peaceful protesters turning around and walking back down the steps of the capital when the violent nature of what was ahead of them became obvious to them. That part I did see. I also saw a number of peaceful protesters walking peacefully through the rotunda, peacefully staying between the velvet ropes just like they were tourists. Taking pictures as if they were on a Sunday tour of the capital.

I also saw a lot of violent rioting. How did you manage to miss this.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
I wish Jan 6th never happened; all it did was give douche bags ammo against the opposite side.

You make an interesting point here. After all of the rioting and looting at the hands of self serving villains during the left wing protests of the previous summer, and all the very very poor optics to be used as tools against the left, how could the ''right'' be stupid enough to hand the '' left'' that ammo you correctly describe it to be. Just HOW. Just how stupid.

Those riots could have been a lesson for the ''right''. ''Here is what not to do."" Here is not how to act''. Don't hand the other side visual recordings of what not to do. But it seems those who stormed the capital building did not learn this lesson the ''left'' so stupidly handed them...

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

He has to be. Totally agreed.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Since ANTIFA and BLM were there it could be that the "terrorist" reference is to them while leading the democrats to believe he is on their side in this regard.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Cruz's true colors
Compare all of the quotes he splattered Trump with during the debate season. I"m not going to list them as they should all be well known. Compare them to Cruz's fealty once Trump not only won the nomination and then the vote in 16. Publicly a complete 180.

Now he appears to be breaking ranks with the ''I never saw rioting'' crowd''
It's typical Cruz. Maybe he smells something in the wind....

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I think it's the long game.

The critical part being when he said it's important to ask what could have prevented it. He likely knows more about Pelosi refusing the extra security offered and a bit about the ground level commands that were being given that day, stand down orders etc.

I've never been a huge fan of Cruz, but I don't think he's rolling over and accepting the narrative they're selling. He's hedging his bets to save himself from undue scrutiny by saying it was a terrible event, but hinting at something bigger he's hoping will come out eventually.

It could even be a suble hint to Pelosi and other ranking Dems that he knows something, more than he's let on.

Bingo! Ted is helping to set the stage for the revelations that are coming.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Ted Cruz is a very smart/connected/self serving politician. For him to say this it leads me to believe he knows something coming up in terms of DOJ actions, polling or something.

edit on 6-1-2022 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The boy is father to the man.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I believe Ted has to please the GOP version of the deep-state that differs little from the DNC crims as both are in ultimate service to basically the same puppet masters.

It's kind of like mafia factions with opposing management styles fighting for power except the mafia ain't got nothing on this racketeering cabal.

Now we know without a doubt what Cruz is. The two-party system won't work. We're not gonna vote our way out of this, eh?

edit on 6-1-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Maybe those stories about picture of his wife running around nude on the highway after a bad AshleyMadison date got shoved in his face. Could also be that Carly Fiorina talked about how she was able to get Cruz to pick her as a VP Running mate during the 2016 election cycle. That would also look bad for Cruz.

So it could be a lot of things if he is being blackmailed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join