It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi is hiding her involvement in Jan 6th.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
All I'm seeing here are people who simply are not adult enough to admit that their side did something very bad.

You guys are delusional. Most people believe it was Trump supporters who, along with Trump and his friends in Congress, instigated an attempted coup. Most people don't believe that Mike Lindell is sitting on a ton of evidence. Arizona said, again, no voter fraud. But you guys have your fingers in your ears. And you guys are going to find that out in the midterms. I know you think you are the majority opinion, but you never get out of your bubble. There are tons more people outside the bubble than in. You are going to lose, and then I'm going to have to listen to the voter fraud BS crying from you guys.

I know what I saw on January 6th.

What the heck did you guys see? Take your heads out of your butts and own what happened on January 6th if you are so God damn proud of it.

You guys are simply willfully ignorant now. Deny ignorance, yeah right?

I really don't understand what happened to ATS and it's members.

I saw it live.
Made my children watch.
An estimated 80k people showed up at a rally in dc.
700 have been arrested for crimes.

Had the full 80k wanted your "insurrection" it would have happened.

What the 700 did is inexcusable.
They should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

But quit sellin the "insurrection" bs.
That dog don't hunt and we all see it.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite
we will talk about your post this coming November and see if you are right . Nobody really cares about 1/6 anymore , they are over it and have more important things on their minds ( like making ends meet in Brandon's great economy )

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: TzarChasm

a reply to: TzarChasm

It seems we won't be getting any truth about this event. With the left in charge, the coverup continues. Should the right regain power, and this stays like it is now, the curtain will have been ripped away enough to show everyone that corruption is the only constant we can expect from the entire government. Perhaps then we can talk about how to replace the entire system. Maybe next january 6th we can all have that talk.

To understand what decisions were made behind closed doors, you would need a full transcript of those dialogues prior to and day of. There's the predictable amount of fingers being pointed but no solid evidence of who said what until those records are public.

Given the number of democrat officials hedging their bets and packing parachutes, it's a good opportunity to welcome fresh blood and new priorities into the administration. Keeping in mind a witch hunt isn't in the nation's best interests so maybe less bipartisan pissing contests and more reparation.

As much as the left is using this, I sure would hope clearing up the confusion would be a very large priority for the right, should they gain enough seats. I know I will write a few notes in that regard. Hopefully others do as well. It's important enough that we are told our democracy may be lost.

I would agree, particularly in regard to specific scenarios where an innocent citizen (Rittenhouse is a prominent example) depends on 4K HD comprehension of the data to appreciate why he reacted and why he deserves to be forgiven or even commended.

I would not agree when the objective of investigations and persecution is blatantly an attempt to put points on a scoreboard and repay insult with political annihilation. I believe strongly in balancing scales and not flipping them entirely. Imagine that meme with the table.

The controversy has gone beyond investigating, pandering and exploitation straight to weaponization and pulverization. There's no constructive results to be yielded at this point, just mutually assured brutality.

Eradicate the Dominion machines and vaccine mandates. Those are the only two practical outcomes we can squeeze out of our leaders in the foreseeable future and the focus of the voting public for the next 3 years. Know who they are and how to get them elected.

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: MDDoxs

FBI said no insurrection,so who do we believe? them or the congress who is partisan?

The correct word is "incursion" because it allows for large amounts of unruly trespassers who lack organization or regulated weapons. Insurrection requires a plan and an armed body of assailants.

Not like the media or journalists of the modern decade care at all about grammar or legalese. Just inflammatory language that sells subscriptions.

Also, there's no record that Pelosi made any decisions about the materials or personnel provided to the capitol police prior to or during the incursion. Please post sources if my information needs to be updated.

edit on 6-1-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

It seems we won't be getting any truth about this event. With the left in charge, the coverup continues. Should the right regain power, and this stays like it is now, the curtain will have been ripped away enough to show everyone that corruption is the only constant we can expect from the entire government. Perhaps then we can talk about how to replace the entire system. Maybe next january 6th we can all have that talk.

To understand what decisions were made behind closed doors, you would need a full transcript of those dialogues prior to and day of. There's the predictable amount of fingers being pointed but no solid evidence of who said what until those records are public.

Given the number of democrat officials hedging their bets and packing parachutes, it's a good opportunity to welcome fresh blood and new priorities into the administration. Keeping in mind a witch hunt isn't in the nation's best interests so maybe less bipartisan pissing contests and more reparation.

As much as the left is using this, I sure would hope clearing up the confusion would be a very large priority for the right, should they gain enough seats. I know I will write a few notes in that regard. Hopefully others do as well. It's important enough that we are told our democracy may be lost.

I know the democrats are evil as hell , I get that but the republicans are complacent. They are evil too . Why do neither of them ever go to jail ? Because it’s all a big charade . They could of stopped them 20 years ago . George bush , his son , Reagan , Karl rove . They’re all scum . If you are still waiting for the republicans to save you then you have a lot of hope . I’m also going to say if there will be a politician who is from one of those parties and is reasonable decent then they’re probably republican . But to have a politician who is neither left or right and just does what’s good for Americans . Who isn’t bought and paid for . Why are those qualifications so impossible to find ? It’s like there’s a hidden hand controlling everything behind the scenes or something

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

You're clain that no election fraud was found in AZ is like saying, "yeah, there was larceny, but was it GRAND?" Plenty of incompetent (at best) or criminal (at worst) behavior documented. The fact that one side fought so hard to prevent any of it from being discovered would cause any reasonable to person to distrust them. How unreasonable are you, exactly?

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
🤣

Hamilton !!

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

edit on Thu Jan 6 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
I hear Nancy will be moving to Florida, maskless to hang out with Ocasio-Cortez. There cannot be good living where there is not good drinking.

speaking of Ocasio-Cortez...
AOC had a ceremonial event today, laying her own cemetery wreath on her grave.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   

STILL haven't bothered to visit the ray epps thread?

Afraid of the brain from learning that you are one of the brainwashed idiots who believe EVERYTHING the democrats on teevee tell you to?

Or don't you understand the difference between evidence and propaganda?

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Critical thinkers?!!

Democrats?!!

The brainwashed idiots that believe EVERYTHING the democrats on teevee tell them to without question?!!

Purveyors of the 5 year russia hoax?!!

Then the ukraine hoax!!

Maybe you don't understand the term?

Or are you just lying by deceptive projection again?

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

I know the democrats are evil as hell , I get that but the republicans are complacent. They are evil too . Why do neither of them ever go to jail ? Because it’s all a big charade . They could of stopped them 20 years ago . George bush , his son , Reagan , Karl rove . They’re all scum . If you are still waiting for the republicans to save you then you have a lot of hope . I’m also going to say if there will be a politician who is from one of those parties and is reasonable decent then they’re probably republican . But to have a politician who is neither left or right and just does what’s good for Americans . Who isn’t bought and paid for . Why are those qualifications so impossible to find ? It’s like there’s a hidden hand controlling everything behind the scenes or something

The republican party USED to use us.

Now WE use them.

Starting with the rinos (in process now).

Then the complacent (just starting now).

Then we take back our country from the fascist left wing extremists running the democrat party by Nailing them with 61 & 218 in November.

I don't see any other realistic & peaceful options available.

edit on 7-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The Chief of capital hill police asked for help before the “insurrection” and was ignored. Asked for additional national guard and or more police. After Chief Sund comes out and says how many times he asked for more of a security presence Nancy Pelosi demands the Chief resigns. Ya know why? Cause it didn’t fit Democrats agenda.

There’s no fkin conspiracy theory about it. ITS FACT!

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
14000 hours of video but not all of it being released. Show it all or GTFO

It's likely that some of the footage shows who the Pelosi-approved Democrat operative is that planted the 2 non-operational pipe bombs on 1/5/2021.

Footage of him/her putting on the face covering, or driving to/from the location without the face covering. (There really are hi-res cameras all over, like we see on TV police shows)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

I would love to put up an ATS thread asking which government official should face citizen-delivered justice first, and why, and how. But the thread wouldn't last long, I don't think.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: carewemust

I hope and pray the new Republicans we put in Congress will do what they promise, and go after today's crooks, next year!

Don't hold your breath.

Those gutless wonders.

No...there are some. Marjorie Greene has already filed two SETS of impeachment articles against Joe Biden. Good ones. All that's needed is for Congress to tee them up and begin hearings. If enough Marjorie Greenes are in control next year, Biden and a bunch of Democrats (incl Fauci) are toast.

just saw a presser with her and mark gettz.

it was really good. i liked their answers. the questions started to get stupid tho.

it was on C Span. maybe be able to find it on her web site in a day or two.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
also the mayor of DC refused them.

insurrection my ass, i've see worse at little league baseball games.

but the surveillance vids and her phone texts won't be open to the public.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I personally think that (Nancy Pelosi) is a very brave woman...some of those people broke into her office, those protesters many are dangerous...i don't think she is hiding anything.. After going through all of that I wouldn't run again either!

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
All I'm seeing here are people who simply are not adult enough to admit that their side did something very bad.

You guys are delusional. Most people believe it was Trump supporters who, along with Trump and his friends in Congress, instigated an attempted coup. Most people don't believe that Mike Lindell is sitting on a ton of evidence. Arizona said, again, no voter fraud. But you guys have your fingers in your ears. And you guys are going to find that out in the midterms. I know you think you are the majority opinion, but you never get out of your bubble. There are tons more people outside the bubble than in. You are going to lose, and then I'm going to have to listen to the voter fraud BS crying from you guys.

I know what I saw on January 6th.

What the heck did you guys see? Take your heads out of your butts and own what happened on January 6th if you are so God damn proud of it.

You guys are simply willfully ignorant now. Deny ignorance, yeah right?

I really don't understand what happened to ATS and it's members.

do you not listen on purpose, or do you have some mental deficiency that doesn't allow you to comprehend the English language?

I have not heard ONE person say the people who were violent on Jan 6 did nothing wrong. Every one of them should be punished. Even the FBI informants. No excuse for violence. If you wish to be idiotic and pretend that's not the case, I can't stop you for being stupid.

But you also seem to be deficient in understanding facts. There were FBI informants in the crowd. And it's looking like some of them were agitating the situation, and possibly even doing the violent acts, at least some of them. If you don't believe me, just say so, and I'll give you links. But you won't look at them, as your fragile brain would explode.

The audit in Arizona found things that need to be looked into. They may or may not be fraud. Just as the events in Georgia need to be looked into and eventually may.

This is something where your logic fails badly. If there was fraud, the only way to find it is to look for it. It it's looked for, and not found, then super, there wasn't any fraud. But if we aren't allowed to look, it seems like that's trying to hide something. There should be no harm in looking at the process that is supposed to be transparent to all. If you disagree with that, I'd absolutely love to know why.

Your arguments seem to be based on either lies or ignorance. Please take the necessary steps to fix that.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Also, there's no record that Pelosi made any decisions about the materials or personnel provided to the capitol police prior to or during the incursion. Please post sources if my information needs to be updated.

Just so you know, that is the reason for this thread. The GOP is doing an investigation of their own, and they aren't getting the evidence they are requesting, so it's fair to say someone is hiding something. Why? If everyone was just "caught off guard", no harm, no foul. But if they planned this, we have a monumental problem that should require heads to roll.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Impeachment is a farce. Without the votes to convict in the Senate impeachment has become meaningless. in the a reply to: carewemust

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join