It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi is hiding her involvement in Jan 6th.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I hear Nancy will be moving to Florida, maskless to hang out with Ocasio-Cortez. There cannot be good living where there is not good drinking.

speaking of Ocasio-Cortez...
AOC had a ceremonial event today, laying her own cemetery wreath on her grave.

edit on 09010931pm312022Thu, 06 Jan 2022 15:09:00 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: TzarChasm

It seems we won't be getting any truth about this event. With the left in charge, the coverup continues. Should the right regain power, and this stays like it is now, the curtain will have been ripped away enough to show everyone that corruption is the only constant we can expect from the entire government. Perhaps then we can talk about how to replace the entire system. Maybe next january 6th we can all have that talk.

To understand what decisions were made behind closed doors, you would need a full transcript of those dialogues prior to and day of. There's the predictable amount of fingers being pointed but no solid evidence of who said what until those records are public.

Given the number of democrat officials hedging their bets and packing parachutes, it's a good opportunity to welcome fresh blood and new priorities into the administration. Keeping in mind a witch hunt isn't in the nation's best interests so maybe less bipartisan pissing contests and more reparation.

edit on 6-1-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Thursday incorporated the cast of Hamilton as part of the January 6 remembrance, sparking further mockery that the Democrats are “literally” engaging in “theater.”

Effi ng joke.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Why would she retire to Florida when her nephew is the gov of Ca and she owns a winery? She has a palace in paradise in her home state.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

and if she never intended to share it, then it's all the same. We already know they are shady AF, but as we have seen with Bannon, you can go after regular people from a congressional subpoena. So maybe there is hope.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Uh, no. That is patently false.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

Why would she retire to Florida when her nephew is the gov of Ca and she owns a winery? She has a palace in paradise in her home state.

until she is carjacked by a 12 year old who is out of school because the teachers didn't want to work in pants.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: network dude

It seems we won't be getting any truth about this event. With the left in charge, the coverup continues. Should the right regain power, and this stays like it is now, the curtain will have been ripped away enough to show everyone that corruption is the only constant we can expect from the entire government. Perhaps then we can talk about how to replace the entire system. Maybe next january 6th we can all have that talk.

To understand what decisions were made behind closed doors, you would need a full transcript of those dialogues prior to and day of. There's the predictable amount of fingers being pointed but no solid evidence of who said what until those records are public.

Given the number of democrat officials hedging their bets and packing parachutes, it's a good opportunity to welcome fresh blood and new priorities into the administration. Keeping in mind a witch hunt isn't in the nation's best interests so maybe less bipartisan pissing contests and more reparation.

As much as the left is using this, I sure would hope clearing up the confusion would be a very large priority for the right, should they gain enough seats. I know I will write a few notes in that regard. Hopefully others do as well. It's important enough that we are told our democracy may be lost.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

That sounds like an appeal to the GOP to let the crooks off the hook. Charlie Brown and his football kick. Nope, f that reach across the aisle nonsense. No quarter.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I hope for historical purposes, the whole truth is laid out. The election shenanigans too. Let's Move On has always been another DNC gaslight.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Oh yeah, I forgot, her nephew has pretty much screwed up paradise.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Pelosi is NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION for a reason. Actually, several of them. I hope and pray the new Republicans we put in Congress will do what they promise, and go after today's crooks, next year! (That they Don't weasel out like Trump did...while accusing Republicans of being "soft".)

They Republicans hate you and me. If we don’t primary the likes of Murderturtle, totally not gay Graham, the Dread Captain Crenshaw, and Lyin Ted, then we deserve the coming of extermination.
edit on 6-1-2022 by Whereistheflu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
All I'm seeing here are people who simply are not adult enough to admit that their side did something very bad.

You guys are delusional. Most people believe it was Trump supporters who, along with Trump and his friends in Congress, instigated an attempted coup. Most people don't believe that Mike Lindell is sitting on a ton of evidence. Arizona said, again, no voter fraud. But you guys have your fingers in your ears. And you guys are going to find that out in the midterms. I know you think you are the majority opinion, but you never get out of your bubble. There are tons more people outside the bubble than in. You are going to lose, and then I'm going to have to listen to the voter fraud BS crying from you guys.

I know what I saw on January 6th.

What the heck did you guys see? Take your heads out of your butts and own what happened on January 6th if you are so God damn proud of it.

You guys are simply willfully ignorant now. Deny ignorance, yeah right?

I really don't understand what happened to ATS and it's members.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Pelosi has lots to hide 🤓

Pelosi, and Biden, and all NWO/Democrats need to address their support of these coordinated/concerted efforts .......😊

George Floyd protests

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
All I'm seeing here are people who simply are not adult enough to admit that their side did something very bad.

You guys are delusional. Most people believe it was Trump supporters who, along with Trump and his friends in Congress, instigated an attempted coup. Most people don't believe that Mike Lindell is sitting on a ton of evidence. Arizona said, again, no voter fraud. But you guys have your fingers in your ears. And you guys are going to find that out in the midterms. I know you think you are the majority opinion, but you never get out of your bubble. There are tons more people outside the bubble than in. You are going to lose, and then I'm going to have to listen to the voter fraud BS crying from you guys.

I know what I saw on January 6th.

What the heck did you guys see? Take your heads out of your butts and own what happened on January 6th if you are so God damn proud of it.

You guys are simply willfully ignorant now. Deny ignorance, yeah right?

I really don't understand what happened to ATS and it's members.

Attempted coup?
Were you weeping today when Kommie-La was outrageously comparing this to Pearl Harbor?
Try to get a refund on the lobotomy you had, they took too much out.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I hope and pray the new Republicans we put in Congress will do what they promise

Unfortunately, promises don't mean anything if you're a politician. My wife and I were having that conversation over dinner. Why are our congressmen just standing by while all this takes place? All republicans (except maybe Jim Jordan and Rand Paul) have done nothing besides chant a few sound bites. They let the Dems spend the last 5 years going after Trump instead of running a country. Shame on all of them.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Pelosi wears dangerous looking pointy shoes like the wicked witch of the west wore, oh yeah, and you can't much get more west than where Pelosi lives. She also owns an impressive private broom she flys around on, Wealthy witches need those big jet brooms to carry all their wine and ice cream around.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

You know, we all know you are worried and desperate for the conspiracy narrative to be true, (have you always believed the conspiracy narrative btw? or just this peaceful protest narrative?)

Anyway it's not too late for you to say you've changed your mind and participate in this experiment no further.
I'm sure you'd get more support than blowback from the people on here if you did.

Every day that goes by makes your loyalty to the non-insurrection story look more and more ridiculous.

Get off the bus and join the critical thinkers, we know you're not stupid, just understandably scared.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Yes , and Also Bragging about Her Recent Evil Deeds............

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

FBI said no insurrection,so who do we believe? them or the congress who is partisan?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join