It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, COVID-19 is a Chimeric Genetically Modified Virus Despite Fauci lying About it.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

The Chinese military has a track record of publishing at least some of their goals, such as the two high ranking PLA military officers wrote in their "Unrestricted Warfare" book with permission from the PLA. In it they discussed many ways to attack the U.S. and the west, including using passenger planes against landmarks in the U.S. such as the twin towers and which I reported here years ago.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

The Chinese military has a track record of publishing at least some of their goals, such as the two high ranking PLA military officers wrote in their "Unrestricted Warfare" book with permission from the PLA. In it they discussed many ways to attack the U.S. and the west, including using passenger planes against landmarks in the U.S. such as the twin towers and which I reported here years ago.

I wasn't aware of that one, but it fits perfectly with my understanding of and experience with ccp.

ccp's actions, while mostly contained within China until their biowarfare lab accident, would make hitler and stalin blush.

There is no more evil and dangerous organization on the planet, and probably never has been.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   

That book was written by the two PLA high ranking officers before 9/11. In fact that book was written in 1999. Two years before the attack on the Twin Towers.

This is what they actually wrote.

Unrestricted Warfare
Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui
(Beijing: PLA Literature and Arts Publishing House, February 1999)

Whether it be the intrusions of hackers, a major explosion at the
World Trade Center, or a bombing attack by bin Laden, all of these greatly exceed the frequency
band widths understood by the American military.

www.oodaloop.com...

They discussed several unconventional ways to attack the U.S. in that book.

edit on 8-1-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   

That book was written by the two PLA high ranking officers before 9/11. In fact that book was written in 1999. Two years before the attack on the Twin Towers.

This is what they actually wrote.

Unrestricted Warfare
Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui
(Beijing: PLA Literature and Arts Publishing House, February 1999)

Whether it be the intrusions of hackers, a major explosion at the
World Trade Center, or a bombing attack by bin Laden, all of these greatly exceed the frequency
band widths understood by the American military.

www.oodaloop.com...

They discussed several unconventional ways to attack the U.S. in that book.

Reads like a terrorist manifesto.

Which is also an accurate description of ccp.

Thank you!

I'm only skimming it right now, but plan a thorough read later.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

If a research aims at combining a fairly benign coronavirus that has a very high infectious rate for humans and you add to it strains which are much more lethal to humans you want to claim that is no evidence they wanted to...

I claimed nothing about the evidence for what they wanted to do. I pointed out that the researchers themselves did not claim, "quite clearly that they wanted to weaponize" the virus.

By now it is just obvious that you seem to have a real problem understanding what the research itself states.

Anyone who reads what the research itself states can see there is no mention of weaponizing the virus.

If you can't understand the difference between what you said they were doing and what they said they were doing, there isn't much hope of having a rational discussion beyond this simple point of fact.

edit on 8-1-2022 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Yes, and during the cold war just as many US officials wrote similar things about carpet bombing Russia with nukes, or about launching pre-emptive strikes with nukes.

This kind of thing is relatively common and normal. Everyone does it. Just look at Iran and Israel. Hawks on both sides have written long screeds about burning the other off of the face of the earth.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis
Anyone who reads what the research itself states can see there is no mention of weaponizing the virus.

If you can't understand the difference between what you said they were doing and what they said they were doing, there isn't much hope of having a rational discussion beyond this simple point of fact.

Obviously not you... Are you off your meds or something?...

2 and 4 days post infection, the viral load in lung tissues of mice challenged with rWIV1-SHC014S, rWIV1-WIV16S and rWIV1-Rs4231 S reached more than 106 genome copies/g and were significantly higher than that in rWIV1-infected mice (Fig. 35b). These results demonstrate varying pathogenicity of SARSr-CoVs with different spike proteins in humanized mice.

Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence

The above states that the natural bat coronavirus strain rWIV1 is not as infectious to humanized mice as the recombinant coronavirus they made by adding three chimeric coronavirus strains with much higher pathogenicity than rWIV1. That literally debunks your claim...

If you can't understand this please just leave and don't respond at all in the thread... All you will do is continue to derail the thread when it's obvious you have some serious problem. Not sure if it's a mental deficiency you have, or if you take too many drugs or what. But you have problems with reading comprehension. Or you are just flat out lying after I proved you are wrong.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You resort to insults now, rather than admit your claim was false.

As somebody who cannot distinguish between the stated claims of the research and your own (or others') belief about the intent of the research, you're not a reliable commentator.

This project seeks to understand what factors allow coronaviruses, including close relatives to SARS, to evolve and jump into the human population by studying viral diversity in their animal reservoirs (bats), surveying people that live in high-risk communities in China for evidence of bat-coronavirus infection, and conducting laboratory experiments to analyze and predict which newly-discovered viruses pose the greatest threat to human health.

reporter.nih.gov...

edit on 8-1-2022 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

I am not insulting you. I am just perplexed in your continued denials of what is right in front of your face. There has to be something that is not allowing you to admit what the research states.

If someone starts a letter by claiming: "I assure you I committed no crime", and then that same person writes down crimes the person committed, the latter statements debunk the earlier one.

China is a dictatorship, and everything that happens "supposedly legally" in China is allowed if it furthers the goals of the CCP.

But again, you will only continue denying the truth, and you keep on attempting to make up your own truth.

Adding the strains of three highly chimeric pathogenic viruses, which do not occur in nature/naturally, to a fairly benign strain of bat coronavirus which has a much higher infectious rate on humans than the three chimeric viruses is not done to see how the virus reacts in a natural setting. When such experiments seek to infect humanized mice which have ACE2 human receptors, the intended goal is obviously to weaponize the virus against humans.

What's more, even when I showed evidence that Chinese scientists were already discussing weaponizing coronaviruses you ignored that evidence and you keep on lying.

Beijing:

A document written by Chinese scientists and health officials before the pandemic in 2015 states that SARS coronaviruses were a "new era of genetic weapons" that could be "artificially manipulated into an emerging human disease virus, then weaponised and unleashed, reported Weekend Australian.

The paper titled The Unnatural Origin of SARS and New Species of Man-Made Viruses as Genetic Bioweapons suggested that World War Three would be fought with biological weapons. The document revealed that Chinese military scientists were discussing the weaponisation of SARS coronaviruses five years before the COVID-19 pandemic. The report by Weekend Australian was published in news.com.au.

Chinese Scientists Discussed Weaponising Coronavirus In 2015: Report

It's obvious who is lying here, and it isn't me.

edit on 8-1-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add, correct comments, and correct excerpt.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Yes, and during the cold war just as many US officials wrote similar things about carpet bombing Russia with nukes, or about launching pre-emptive strikes with nukes.

This kind of thing is relatively common and normal. Everyone does it. Just look at Iran and Israel. Hawks on both sides have written long screeds about burning the other off of the face of the earth.

They wrote about LEGAL methods of warfare.

NOT about planning bioterror attacks on their economic adversaries.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I am aware of several contingency plans that were formulated throughout the history of the U.S., such as a false attack on Miami by the U.S. to blame Cuba (as if that was needed to blame a communist dictatorship of crimes when they have committed atrocious crimes for over half a century against their own people and other countries) but which JFK unilaterally stated we would never do, and if I remember correctly JFK even fired/replaced the Military officer who came up with that contingency plan.

But China is a completely different story. When they say they would do something, they do it. Sooner or later. I mean they murdered millions of their own people since the "1911 communist revolution."

I hate to play devil's advocate, but which country is the best candidate in the entire world to come up with a virus that would purposely infect and kill millions of people?... The answer is simple, China. There is no better country to make such a virus than China. They have no problem with murdering millions of their own people... What problem would they have to make a virus that would purposely infect and kill millions of people in other countries?

Obama, Fauci and company knew this about China... Which is why they banned this research in the U.S. and outsourced and funded with U.S. tax-payer money this bio-weapons program to Wuhan China. They knew the PLA would take control of the research, and they knew the CCP would attempt to weaponize coronaviruses to make them more infectious and lethal to humans. The only thing the CCP "maybe" didn't plan was the accident that allowed SARS/CoV2 to escape before they made it even more infectious and lethal.

edit on 8-1-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Good point.

There HAVE been rogue elements in the U.S. that have planned such things.

Fauxxi & Obama may be two of them.

But those rogue elements have always worked in secrecy because the nation would not approve if they knew.

ccp does it openly, with full support of their government, military, party, and MANY civilians.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I am not insulting you.

Are you off your meds or something?...

Not sure if it's a mental deficiency you have, or if you take too many drugs or what. But you have problems with reading comprehension.

Reading comprehension does seem to be the issue. In what language is, "are you off your meds or something?" not an insult?

This research states quite clearly that they wanted to weaponize and make coronaviruses more lethal...

In that sentence 'states' means, "writes in a formal of definate way". Collins

In that sentence 'weaponize' means, "made into a weapon". Collins

A 'weapon' is "an object which is used to kill or hurt people". Collins

Unless you can directly quote the use of the word 'weaponize' from the research (or its synonyms) you cannot claim, "the research states quite clearly that they wanted to weaponize and make coronaviruses more lethal".

Again, I don't dispute that they made the bat virus more lethal to humans, and that was their stated intention. (In its original form it did not infect people). What they do not state (clearly or otherwise) is that they wanted to use it to kill or hurt people. They state the opposite:

Together these data and analyses will be critical for the future development of public health interventions and enhanced surveillance to prevent the re-emergence of SARS or the emergence of a novel SARSr-CoV.

I'm sure you sincerely believe this research was conducted as part of an evil plan to develop a bio-weapon to use against you. You may be right, but you do your argument no favour (except, perhaps, amongst those who already agree with you) by throwing in obvious falsehoods.

edit on 9-1-2022 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Maybe you don't understand just how absurd your claim is?

ccp intentionally produced more harmful viruses in a way that could never have happened naturally, in order to defend against future natural viruses?

That is NOT how you go about defending against future natural viruses, NO GOF is required for that.

Is simply a lame excuse to convince the useful idiots that what they were doing had to do with anything other than trying to create bioweapons.

There is NO other reason to even be attempting what we now KNOW that they did.

There is also NO reason for ccp to cover it up like they did if their work was intended for anything other than bioweapons.

Abdurdly Absurd.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   

My claim is that the cited research does not state "quite clearly that they wanted to weaponize and make coronaviruses more lethal..."

Is it the fact you find absurd, or my pointing that ElectricUniverse misrepresented it?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

My claim is that the cited research does not state "quite clearly that they wanted to weaponize and make coronaviruses more lethal..."

Is it the fact you find absurd, or my pointing that ElectricUniverse misrepresented it?

There is no need for you to quote anything else, and it really doesn't matter what the 'research' states.

It is absolutely absurdly absurd that you think ccp was creating viruses that are IMPOSSIBLE in nature, via gof, in order to protect against NATURALLY occurring viruses.

Do you not see the problem with that absurd claim?

Or just spinning out whatever dishonest distractions you can to continue hiding what ccp has done?

Like Iran needing 50,000 centrifuges to produce medical isotopes.

Your claim, and that of the researchers, might even more absurd.

edit on 9-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

It is absolutely absurdly absurd that you think ccp was creating viruses that are IMPOSSIBLE in nature via gof, in order to protect against NATURALLY occurring viruses.

Do you not see the problem with that absurd claim?

It's not a claim I made.

Many researchers in virology do make it though. I don't buy it, or at least I believe the risks outweigh the benefits.

I should point out that although this research was done in China (where there are many bat viruses to study) it was conducted by the US-based EcoHealth Alliance, led by American scientist Dr. Daszak.

A fundamental part of the Dr. Daszak’s work on disease ecology is directed by the conviction that disease outbreaks are not just predictable, but preventable. This approach is informed by a perspective on emerging infectious disease research that sees problems of human and animal disease as intimately linked – exacerbated by ecological change. 

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Many of the people involved in this crime and coverup repeat this claim, as well as many like you that apparantly don't see through the absurdity of this claim.

I was only building 50k centrifuges for medical isotopes.

I was only building atomic weapons to power my Christmas lights.

I was only creating naturally impossible viruses in order to research or protect against naturally occurring viruses.

All three are equally Absurd claims.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

And again I made none of them. You're arguing with yourself.

...it really doesn't matter what the 'research' states.

It really does matter when ElectricUniverse says, "this research states quite clearly that they wanted to weaponize and make coronaviruses more lethal... "

That's like the policeman lying to the judge, "the suspect clearly stated he wanted to kill." Making stuff up does not support your case.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

And again I made none of them. You're arguing with yourself.

...it really doesn't matter what the 'research' states.

It really does matter when ElectricUniverse says, "this research states quite clearly that they wanted to weaponize and make coronaviruses more lethal... "

That's like the policeman lying to the judge, "the suspect clearly stated he wanted to kill." Making stuff up does not support your case.

Ah, so your ONLY issue with this is how it was worded by some random internet guy and you completely agree that ccp was absolutely working on bioweapons when their lab accident occured?

That the research quoted absolutely says that this is the case, but not in the exact words that you want them to use?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join