It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money Drives All Things Covid-19 in America - It is Not Concern for Your Well-Being...LOL.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am no sure, is two types of tests, for fast results, plus the blood testing kind to test for the type of variant you get.

Fast testing is one swap get read out like pregnancy test, this one is over the counter, as what I seen is about 30 dollars, I am no sure if this one is the one that is been given free on the new testing sides around the country.

Is highly unreliable.

The second one takes at least a day to get results back this the one that is required by those that are traveling is over 100 dollars.

And the last one that required several weeks to find out the results of variants.

My daughter gets the same question by people getting tested, they think the rapid test can tell what variant you have but that is not so she said people are flooding the ERs wanting test for with symptoms or not, but she said that now only if the person is showing signs of high fever, high blood pressure or with health problems they get prioritized.

She said maybe one or two people have been send to the main hospital, for respiratory complains, mostly elderly and compromised with underlying health problems.

Delta is gone, all is left is the moron variant from africa and moronic people are flooding the ERs because they want to be tested.

I blame the CDC and moron biden offering free test for all.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Can't sell your soul if you didn't have one to begin with.

He's going to comply like the good boy he is.

What we do now echoes in e̶t̶e̶r̶n̶i̶t̶y̶ our future social credit rating.

Yep. The new New York City mayor is being universally blasted by the citizens there, his first weekend in office.

The Black DeBlasio: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking
From day one of the CoNViD 19(84) PLANdemic people have been calling this the “Boomer Remover” radio stations where I live were appalled!! How could humans be so insensitive. Till a live caller had to remind the parrot on the radio the flu has always been an elderly remover.

Yet if you look at the numbers still too this day the only winner in all of the was Socisl security and BIG PHARMA. And I’d have to imagine some politicians who got some lobbyist money differed to dependants for all their trouble cough cough Newsom, Whitmer, Trudeau, Boris the list I’m sure is long.

But OP I do get what your putting down. Many moving parts, hopefully we one day find who arranged the cogs!!

SaneThinking

When the CDC shortened the self-quarantine time from 10 days to 5 days, the net result was to allow still-infected Covid carriers to mix back in with the general population. Keeping the Covid-19 money generation machines running.

Now, external pressures are causing the CDC to consider adding the requirement for a "negative" Covid test to be realized, before the self-quarantined person can leave home.

Source: nypost.com...

Since this undermines the CDC/Medical/Pharma goal of perpetuating Covid-19 within the population (for more $$$), this requirement may not be implemented quickly...if at all.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Yep but is going to backfire as more people are getting the moron variant and natural immunity.

People are flooding the ERs with minor cold symptoms testing positive and they want anti gens infusions, my daughter said is crazy, then these people get angry in the ER because they are denying the infusions base on symptoms.

These people want treatments, but when is just a minor cold and not pneumonia in the lungs, as the moron variant, do not seem to attack the lungs like the original covid, people are getting angry when told to take Tylenol for fever and go home and rest.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I was just having this conversation with my wife yesterday as I explained to her why Ivermectin was being pushed as a dangerous alternative to treat coronavirus, and can have fatal results. After Christmas, I THINK I finally caught it. Had the runny nose, a cough, and sore throat. All the normal stuff you have with a cold, but my sister tested positive and I was around her at Christmas. A couple of months ago, my dad visited his sister, who owns a 700 acre ranch in SE Texas. She gave him a 20cc syringe filled with Ivermectin (she keeps it stocked) with directions on how to use it. Anyways, so after dealing with this junk for a week, I went to my parents and dad gave me the syringe. I took 2cc's of it on Jan 1, Jan 2, and this morning which ended my needed dosage according to my Aunt's directions. By the time I went to bed last night, I'd already felt 100 times better.

To my point, I told her the reason big pharma is pushing Ivermectin as a dangerous alternative and telling us not to take it because we're not horses and cows (FDA Spokesman), is because you can find this stuff at any and every feed store in bulk and buy it pretty cheap. This is the last thing big pharma wants because it's causing them to miss out on millions. Here's just one article about it, and it comes from WebMD, a site I used to trust because they used to only give you side effects and actual information about drugs.

WebMD Article on Ivermectin

Notice how it starts out. "THURSDAY, Oct. 21, 2021 (HealthDay News) -- It's a drug that's been supported by some conservative media figures, but taking ivermectin to treat or prevent COVID-19 might land you in the hospital"

Funny it says that, because I was feeling better than I've felt in a very long time after the 3 doses. My sister also took three doses over three days and said she feels 1000% better.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I feel like 2016 may well have been our last true election. It seems the Republicans have just been rolling over since then and watching the democrats do whatever they want. The little bit of lip service Republicans have done seems to have been mostly for show as the majority says and does nothing. Maybe they think it will improve their chances of reelection this year if they stay out of the line of fire; it says weakness to me.

There was an old prophecy swirling around back then that said 2016 would be the last real presidential election.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I do not avoid covid, not during the worst of the original version and never now, been around people with covid, I do not wear mask I move freely around, no jabbed either, still to this days covid have avoided me.

I take home made quinine every day from grapefruits and lemons, is the closes to Hydroxychloroquine.

I also have a good supply of ivermectin in case I get any symptoms of fever or sniffles.

I will never get the jab, never.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
outwardly, money & wealth transfer is the reason the Dark-Arts Cult together with Mega Pharma... have worked together to seize control of at least 15% of the World Economy (the Obama-Care operation proved unsuccessful at this task)

globalists at bilderberger and Nazi Fourth-Reich Elites are at the helm of the Dark-Arts Cult of planners for humanity futures

dr. Fauci (aka: barny fife), deep-stater has more pull than CDC et al....and even more than senior citizen J Biden...(playing the potus role in this psycho-drama
edit on rd31164122802703402022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
How did the state governments use covid 19 to kill off elderly?

www.nytimes.com...

I didn't think anybody could be that uninformed. Hell it's the whole reason Cuomo went down for a sexual abuse scandal when the information about Cuomo sticking sick patients in nursing homes began to leak out. It would have taken down most top brass democrats.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I do not avoid covid, not during the worst of the original version and never now, been around people with covid, I do not wear mask I move freely around, no jabbed either, still to this days covid have avoided me.

I take home made quinine every day from grapefruits and lemons, is the closes to Hydroxychloroquine.

I also have a good supply of ivermectin in case I get any symptoms of fever or sniffles.

I will never get the jab, never.

Nor will I ever get the jab. I also don't avoid the coronavirus or people who have it, nor do I social distance or wear a mask, never have, and I didn't stay home from work while I was sick, I also went shopping a few times and out to eat. Miraculously nobody else who was around me has gotten sick. This crap, if it's what I even had, is so mild that it's no worse than a cold. And after the Ivermectin doses, I feel like my total balance and equilibrium are back, a couple of things that slightly faded over the years. Maybe it's the real miracle drug.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

It is great for killing parasites and we all carry a few in us, I may do a cleansing see how it feels after, you have to take ivermectin first thing in morning with an empty stomach.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Remember the stories of granny knitting cloth masks because there were no masks available? Those were the good old days. Thanks granny.

www.kiro7.com...
edit on 3-1-2022 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
How did the state governments use covid 19 to kill off elderly?

By knowingly sending Covid positive victims to healthy nursing homes. Jay Inslee of Washington state followed in Cuomo's footsteps, as did Kate Brown of Oregon. Just like when the British soldiers gave smallpox infected blankets to native Americans in the early years.

Did you finish middle school? Been self Quarantined in some deep underground hidey hole since the so called pandemic began?

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

It is great for killing parasites and we all carry a few in us, I may do a cleansing see how it feels after, you have to take ivermectin first thing in morning with an empty stomach.

It goes down like a stiff shot of moonshine. My Aunt said to mix it with a non citrus juice but I put it in a spoon and took it straight.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: SeaWorthy

That information, along with other things we're learning and experiencing, tells me that Anthony "Mengele" Fauci needs to be one of the first people removed in 12 months, by the new Congress.

Even if Covid-19 evaporates in June of this year, so long as Fauci is the decider of our fate when it comes to health issues, we're all in danger.

The little garden gnome needs to go.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Funny it says that, because I was feeling better than I've felt in a very long time after the 3 doses. My sister also took three doses over three days and said she feels 1000% better.

I used the paste, I have a problem with my lungs and cannot take deep breaths been like that many years living in to wet a climate.
The (horse) med left my lungs clear like they have never been in 15 years! it was wonderful! I felt also 1000% better.

That effect sadly only lasted a few months, but clearly the stuff effected the lungs within the day and did something really good!

I am not sure the types produced since all of this will be the same unadulterated Ivermectin.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It's too bad we won't be able to count on Donald Trump to help expose the underlying money motivation for all the covid-19 Hysteria.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
January 6, 2022

In February 2021 Democrats in Congress voted and sent $123 Billion Dollars to U.S. public schools for "COVID READINESS". That's $1 Million for every public school in America!

With school systems across the nation shutting down due to the minor "Omicron" variant of Covid-19, even a few Democrats are asking, "What the hell did they do with the $123 Billion taxpayer dollars sent to them last year!?!?".

Story: www.foxnews.com...

- Worst Congress Ever -

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Breaking

NEW YORK CITY Covid-19 hospitalizations are made 50% higher than they really are, by the PEOPLE WHO MAKE MONEY FROM COVID-19. (Money from Govt, Money from Insurance Companies, Money from Pharmaceuticals, etc..)

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I have a cousin who died from Covid-19 last week. In addition to being paid by her health insurance plan, her medical provider received $39,000 from the Federal Government, and her Mom will receive $9,000 from the Federal Government.

Both payments courtesy of (now overlapping) Covid-19 rescue plans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join