It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money Drives All Things Covid-19 in America - It is Not Concern for Your Well-Being...LOL.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Sunday, January 2, 2022

I remember immediately after Congress passed the biggest Cash Rescue Package in America's history on March 30, 2020; the Center for Disease Control (CDC) suddenly loosened the rules to make it easier for medical people, and facilities, to access funds in the massive $2 Trillion "Cares Act" goldmine.

Suddenly Covid-19 hospitalizations and deaths went through the roof, declined, and then peaked again, every time Congress passed a new trillion-dollar Covid-19 "rescue/bail-out" package.

The head of the CDC appeared before Congress (Robert Redfield - July 2020) to confirm that there were medical entities taking advantage of the goldmine, by naming some Non-Covid-19 hospitalizations/deaths, as Covid-19 hospitalizations/deaths.

Summary: Many Covid-19 Hospitalizations and Covid-19 Deaths are fabricated, in order to generate more $$-MONEY-$$ for personnel in the medical profession. Note: The funds are starting to dry up now, so emphasis is transitioning to vaccine-induced revenues.

-------------

The poor ELDERLY and the poor SICK in society are very costly.

Because the people most vulnerable to dying from Covid-19 are the ELDERLY and the SICKLY, Covid-19 was an answer to prayers for many strapped state governments, as well as U.S. Medicare and to a lesser extent, the Social Security administration.

Summary: Using Covid-19 to get rid of the most expensive citizens was a huge $$-MONEY SAVER-$$ for state governments and the Federal dept of Health and Human Services (HHS). A few states, like New York, actively used the Covid-19 disease as a mass killer of the poorer Elderly/Sick.

--------------

Covid-19 VACCINES generate HUGE $$-MONEY-$$ for pharmaceutical companies, the Medical Profession, Top CDC Officials, Investors, and those whom the pharmaceutical companies pay, to help "promote" the vaccines....even thought they're not really "vaccines", in the traditional sense.

Pfizer/Moderna/Johnson & Johnson are raking in $1,000 @ second/$60,000 @ minute, in profit. Source: reliefweb.int...

The long-term "Booster" regime can conceivably generate more revenue for Pharma and Medical Industries over the next several years, than the big vaccination push that got at least 1 Injection into 70% of Americans, between January and August 2021.

If the demand dries up, so does the $$-MONEY-$$. So there will always be URGING or FEAR-based news or "studies" whose ultimate goal is to get as many people as possible vaccinated, and on a life-long vaccine booster regime.

Summary: When you hear Fear-Mongering about Hospitalizations of Un-vaccinated people, or Hospitals overflowing with Covid-19 patients, or Children being treated for Covid-19 filling pediatric wards, understand that it is all about HUGE $$-MONEY-$$ flowing into bank accounts as vaccines are produced and administered.

------------------

VACCINE-induced sicknesses and disabilities are just now becoming better understood in their severity and scope. It's likely that billions of dollars have already been paid to the Medical Community and Pharmaceuticals, for treating these vaccine complications.

Summary: Because many of the complications will require years, or decades of treatment, HUGE $$-MONEY-$$ will transfer to the Medical/Pharma industries due to the faulty, often dangerous, Covid-19 vaccines.

-------------------

BOTTOM LINE: Whenever you hear anything other than, "The Covid-19 threat in America looks to be subsiding.", you can be sure that the underlying motivation of the News, or Info, or Advice, or Warning, is to generate more MONEY for a combination of: Pharmaceuticals, Medical People, Corrupt Govt Officials, Investors, News Media, Urban "leaders", etc..

As we get deeper into 2022, much of the fear-mongering will serve dual purposes. Not only to generate $$$, but to generate enough FEAR to warrant mass mail-in voting for the November mid-term elections. (Same as what happened in 2020)

-CareWeMust

edit on 1/2/2022 by carewemust because: Usual minor adjustments

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Money Drives All Things Covid-19 in America - It is Not Concern for Your Well-Being....LOL

And power drives the need for money .

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I feel like 2016 may well have been our last true election. It seems the Republicans have just been rolling over since then and watching the democrats do whatever they want. The little bit of lip service Republicans have done seems to have been mostly for show as the majority says and does nothing. Maybe they think it will improve their chances of reelection this year if they stay out of the line of fire; it says weakness to me.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Money Drives All Things Covid-19 in America - It is Not Concern for Your Well-Being....LOL

And power drives the need for money .

Money is the universal driver for what we're experiencing right now in our society, pertaining to Covid-19.

People who couldn't care less about "power", are pushing to get everyone vaccinated, because they either own stock in Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, or they are receiving $$$ payments from the pharmaceuticals for pushing vaccinations...or both.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I feel like 2016 may well have been our last true election. It seems the Republicans have just been rolling over since then and watching the democrats do whatever they want. The little bit of lip service Republicans have done seems to have been mostly for show as the majority says and does nothing. Maybe they think it will improve their chances of reelection this year if they stay out of the line of fire; it says weakness to me.

I suspected the same, due to the lack of Republican outrage over the vaccine mandates, and how Congress excluded itself from the mandates, without any Republicans complaining.

Then Donald Trump himself not only endorsed these fake vaccines, but denied that they are causing a significant number of medical complications, even though they're well-documented, and he's "in touch" with all the social media chatter.

So yeah...it's MONEY above all else, for almost everyone.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I am marketing a new covid anti-perspirant.

guaranteed to make you stop smelling.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
States are getting millions again for covid amid the increases in testing and positives outcome, no, it has nothing to do with dying from covid as jabbed are testing positive.

Soo the more positives the more money and people are encouraged to test themselves at home every time they go out, well what that tells you, money, money, money and more food for the covid machine.

Can not wait when the moron variant infects us all and is over with, what is next.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Book worth reading

The Real Anthony Fauci

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   
How did the state governments use covid 19 to kill off elderly?

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: sraven
I am marketing a new covid anti-perspirant.

guaranteed to make you stop smelling.

I bet it will test positive if you swab it, and send the swab to Fauci's lab for analysis.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
States are getting millions again for covid amid the increases in testing and positives outcome, no, it has nothing to do with dying from covid as jabbed are testing positive.

Soo the more positives the more money and people are encouraged to test themselves at home every time they go out, well what that tells you, money, money, money and more food for the covid machine.

Can not wait when the moron variant infects us all and is over with, what is next.

It the at-home test for Covid-19 similar to the at-home test for pregnancy, in that you get an instant readout?

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

That information, along with other things we're learning and experiencing, tells me that Anthony "Mengele" Fauci needs to be one of the first people removed in 12 months, by the new Congress.

Even if Covid-19 evaporates in June of this year, so long as Fauci is the decider of our fate when it comes to health issues, we're all in danger.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

Because you're relatively new to AboveTopSecret.com, I'll provide you with a link and with guidance.

Link - 1 of several: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Guidance: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: SeaWorthy

That information, along with other things we're learning and experiencing, tells me that Anthony "Mengele" Fauci needs to be one of the first people removed in 12 months, by the new Congress.

Even if Covid-19 evaporates in June of this year, so long as Fauci is the decider of our fate when it comes to health issues, we're all in danger.

The little garden gnome needs to go.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Fauci causes other Democrats in leadership positions to toss their morals in the trash can.

For instance, DeBlasio cashed in. New Yorkers got sick of him.

The New Mayor must have received the same call as DeBlasio, and got excited too.

New York City Mayor Eric Adams (D) said on Sunday that he is mulling a COVID-19 booster mandate for city employees.

During an appearance on ABC's "This Week," Adams, who was sworn in as mayor on Saturday, said the city would "examine the numbers" and decide if the mandate was needed.

New Yorkers have to be feeling suckered and betrayed already!

First Cuomo, then DeBlasio, then Ocasio-Cortez, and now Eric Adams is preparing to sell his soul, at the expense of the people who elected him to office.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Can't sell your soul if you didn't have one to begin with.

He's going to comply like the good boy he is.

What we do now echoes in e̶t̶e̶r̶n̶i̶t̶y̶ our future social credit rating.

edit on 3-1-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
And the multi-trillion dollar question is...

What percentage of the Amerikan population has a clue that they have been scammed in the biggest sting (so far) of the 21st century, as well as (possibly) the biggest transfer of wealth we have ever seen?

edit on 1/3/2022 by Klassified because: parenthesis

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
From day one of the CoNViD 19(84) PLANdemic people have been calling this the “Boomer Remover” radio stations where I live were appalled!! How could humans be so insensitive. Till a live caller had to remind the parrot on the radio the flu has always been an elderly remover.

Yet if you look at the numbers still too this day the only winner in all of the was Socisl security and BIG PHARMA. And I’d have to imagine some politicians who got some lobbyist money differed to dependants for all their trouble cough cough Newsom, Whitmer, Trudeau, Boris the list I’m sure is long.

But OP I do get what your putting down. Many moving parts, hopefully we one day find who arranged the cogs!!

SaneThinking

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   
spam
edit on 3-1-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join