It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The left is saying that "Let's Go Brandon" is a call to insurrection

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LetTheColdCome

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
When I hear, "Let's go Brandon", all I hear is people who are more interested in a bumper sticker slogans than really coming up with policies to help Americans and better their lives.

I hear mindless parroting of a slogan that's suppose to be "clever" but really is a bit childish.

With that being said, though, have at it.

I’m by no means a Trump fan, but when you pit Sleepy Joe’s policy versus Orange Man, it’s really not even close…

So, I think the ‘LGB’ crowd has a decent grasp of which policies are beneficial to them, and which are not. What a silly argument to make considering progressives will support policies that actively hurt themselves and their communities. That seems pretty obvious to me as we aren’t seeing mass exodus’ from Texas and Florida, but rather the inverse relocating from liberal strongholds.

Also, ‘mindless parroting’ is something the leftist hive mind has monopolized, but nice try. Modern progressives are incapable of individual thought. The last few years show that to be self-evident.

Don’t be upset because those on the right have a sense of humor while you’ve sacrificed yours at the Altar of Pseudo-Altruism. Par for the course based upon the quality of your comments here.

I'm still watching that ball fly over the upper bleachers. You don't say much but when you do...

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: MiddleInsite

M'kay...Let's Go Brandon!"

Even Joe agrees. You caught that right?

He did indeed agree! What does this say about Joe???

1.Brain impaired? 2.Self loathing? 3.Dementia?

All of the Above?

edit on b000000Sat, 01 Jan 2022 16:51:15 -060013104America/Chicago150451 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Joe reacting as he was taught without knowing or even understanding.

Common training for mental conditions that he was born with.

😎🕳️

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

When I hear, "Let's go Brandon", all I hear is people who are more interested in a bumper sticker slogans than really coming up with policies to help Americans and better their lives.

The "nice" people have "Lets Go Brandon" written on the car windows around here. Haven't seen any bumper stickers. The people (like me) who would cheer any event that removes Joe Biden from office, say the real words...and honestly mean them.

"Phuck Joe Biden"

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

a reply to: MiddleInsite

M'kay...Let's Go Brandon!"

Even Joe agrees. You caught that right?

He did indeed agree! What does this say about Joe???

1.Brain impaired? 2.Self loathing? 3.Dementia?

All of the Above?

Bottom line. A magnet for terrorist and powers who want to harm America or take over America.

Biden + his weakened military = GREAT DANGER.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

The evil left will do anything they can to control speech.

Let's go Brandon!

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I hear mindless parroting of a slogan that's suppose to be "clever" but really is a bit childish.

Agreed... and I don't think you would find much opposition from objective people.

But the News Media isn't portraying the use of the phrase as mindless parroting of a bumper sticker slogan. Instead they are calling it a organized slow role call to insurrection and white supremacy.

It isn't the partisanship in this country that is dangerous; we have had partisanship since our founding. A News Media lieing and exaggerating in order to drive up profits at the current level is a new danger we need to face.

Donald Trump was right about at least one thing. The News Media have become the enamy of the people.

I kinda feel bad for the liberals and the progressives; one day the News Media is going to turn on them for the sake of profit too and it will blind side them.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Ummm...OK...well...

Let's go Brandon...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LetTheColdCome

I’m by no means a Trump fan, but when you pit Sleepy Joe’s policy versus Orange Man, it’s really not even close…

So, I think the ‘LGB’ crowd has a decent grasp of which policies are beneficial to them, and which are not. What a silly argument to make considering progressives will support policies that actively hurt themselves and their communities. That seems pretty obvious to me as we aren’t seeing mass exodus’ from Texas and Florida, but rather the inverse relocating from liberal strongholds.

Also, ‘mindless parroting’ is something the leftist hive mind has monopolized, but nice try. Modern progressives are incapable of individual thought. The last few years show that to be self-evident.

Don’t be upset because those on the right have a sense of humor while you’ve sacrificed yours at the Altar of Pseudo-Altruism. Par for the course based upon the quality of your comments here.

I'm still watching that ball fly over the upper bleachers. You don't say much but when you do...

Happy new year, my friend. And, of course, Let’s Go Brandon!

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Ummm...pffft... the left couldn't troll if you baited the hook with the catch of the day...

In order to troll...one requires a grasp of humor...and sarcasm...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: TzarChasm

A smart politician or philanthropist or community leader of any capacity would immediately redirect that dialogue into a more relevant topic as many times as necessary.

There is currently a huge resurgence of Trump derangement syndrome, and the left wing media (and especially Hollywood) is cashing in. The late night talk show idjuts are still doing it, and the left wing MSM is hatching conspiracy theories about Trump using "secret codes" to direct his minions. It's just too funny.

I try to filter my apps and devices to eliminate toxic corporate drivel from my life. If you like being spoon fed political shlock for the entertainment value, that's your mental diabetes to suffer for sh*ts and giggles.

You do realize you’re one of the biggest water carriers of the toxic corporate elite . How pathetic you can say that . Talk about the pot calling the kettle black

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Ummm...pffft... the left couldn't troll if you baited the hook with the catch of the day...

In order to troll...one requires a grasp of humor...and sarcasm...

YouSir

Just say intelligence .
Short , sweet , and to the point .

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Its controlled dissent. They just sensor and ban the good arguments. "Lets Go Brandon" is the most free speech Democrats allow.

They knew from the start they had to leave some form of dissent up to hide what intolerant dictators they are.
edit on 1-1-2022 by TrollMagnet because:

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Holy crap! What was the left doing for 5 years now?

It wasn't something the right made up, the left made it up, and the right just decided to use it because the logic on the left was so damn stupid it is funny.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
I agree with some of my fellow members that the “Let’s go Brandon” slogan is actually doing a disservice to those opposed to the current administration.

Yeah, it is funny, but not truly uniting. I don’t see this as a true rallying cry that the entire Republican Party can get behind.

I also definitely don’t see this as a call to arms, just another polarizing meme.

Most of us have no desire to unite with the left nor the rinos.

Some of you take it far to serious. A leftist propaganda tw@t made it up while lying. This is why it hilarious and will never die.

LET'S GO BRANDON is even more hilarious because it pisses off everyone that it should piss off.
edit on 2022 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

The best part about it is that the one time the left manages to meme, they get all angry about it.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Who is Brandon?

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrsNunTeacher
Who is Brandon?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

On January 6, 2022, former President Donald Trump will explain the Insurrection/Coup that occurred late at night on November 3, 2020.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join