It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The left is saying that "Let's Go Brandon" is a call to insurrection

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
[originally posted by: Toothache

"Faux outrage? Nationwide censorship efforts? You are playing victim again, which is straight out of the cult. "

Absurd. Are pretending that you aren't aware of the 2 year long nationwide censorship campaign by the democrat cult?

Why even attempt to lie about this?

That's almost Baghdad Bob level propaganda lies.

"The far right never seems to grasp the basics of what freedom of speech means. Corporate censorship has gone on for decades upon decades, it's nothing new, they are private companies and it's not a violation of free speech to ban somebody from their establishment for breaking their rules."

It is the left wing extremists attempting to twist the meaning our the 1st, NOT US. The 1st is protection against GOVERNMENT interfering in free speech, which is EXACTLY what the democrat party jas been doing.

"I am not in any cults, I'm anti-cult, I don't like the far left or the far right. Cultism is the biggest problem with both sides. "

Maybe you've had too much koolaid to even recognize that you are INSIDE the democrat cult? Your words betray you.

"Have you not noticed the behavior of republicans and white nationalists since 2016? Scratch that, since 2008, it's been a racist smear campaign from Trump and the far right. It's simply hilarious that you don't grasp that both sides are doing the same stuff for the benefit of their party, not the people. They are both to blame. "

White nationalists?

Where?

Who?

Nice dishonest projection attempt, but not ANYWHERE near reality.

"Let me guess, you believe the delusion that the election was stolen? I get that reality is a hard pill to swallow, but maybe just maybe more people didn't like Trump than liked him. He was very polarizing and a large amount of moderate republicans agree. "

I am aware of the EVIDENCE that the election was stolen by democrats.

'Beliefs' are for cult numbers like yourself.

"What did I lie about? Trump insulted people constantly when he was in office and his cult members did the same. Pretending that it's only democrats is some of the most laughable horse# I've ever heard. "

Nearly everything you've posted on the subject.

Insults are NOT the same as fabricating fake crimes in an effort to remove a President.

Democrats have been repeatedly caught doing exactly that since 2016, and NOBODY else has.

"I just think the "let's go branden" slogan is childish, I've seen funnier jokes on cereal boxes. I didn't intend to get into a big fight over it. "

Then why are you here spreading lies in a tread about that phrase?

edit on 11-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I've been lurking and doing more reading than posting lately, but I feel this needs to be said. The right and left wing are both controlled by the same bird and moving in the same direction.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join