It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Ashley Babbitt

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Erno86

Does he explain why they shot at her when there was police on both sides of the doors ????

A cop could have been shot !!!!!!!!! Then What?? 🥥

"All is fair in love and war"

edit on 4-1-2022 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

originally posted by: xuenchen

Does he explain why they shot at her when there was police on both sides of the doors ????

A cop could have been shot !!!!!!!!! Then What?? 🥥

"All is fair in love and war"

Says the fascist when cornered by own stupidity.

Still trying to avoid the subject of democrats attacking the whitehouse for 5 straight nights?

Maybe Secret Service should have just opened fire on the democrat terrorists launching explosives at security forces?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
@26:57.....Deceased Capitol Police Officer --- Brian Sicknick --- who was attacked by pro-Trump supporters that sprayed him with a chemical substance during the insurrection --- and subsequently collapsed that night during Jan. 6 and died the next day) --- girlfriend --- Sandra Garza --- who was interviewed last night on PBS Newshour - @ 26:57.

I heartily agree with Sandra Garza --- that D.J.T. "belongs in prison", because of all the "blood on his hands" from the January 6th insurrection.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

@26:57.....Deceased Capitol Police Officer --- Brian Sicknick --- who was attacked by pro-Trump supporters that sprayed him with a chemical substance during the insurrection --- and subsequently collapsed that night during Jan. 6 and died the next day) --- girlfriend --- Sandra Garza --- who was interviewed last night on PBS Newshour - @ 26:57.

I heartily agree with Sandra Garza --- that D.J.T. "belongs in prison", because of all the "blood on his hands" from the January 6th insurrection.

So, ignoring the fact that you are missing some KEY Sicknick FACTS, do you have ANY kind of actual evidence that Trump is responsible for the mayhem on j6?

Or even a plausible theory?

Unicorn stick figures?

Or are you just lying for political reasons again?

I'm guessing it's that last one.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Ashley Babbitt the last american hero
anyone make statues?

edit on 2022-01-04T14:53:36-06:00pmpp53America/Chicago by cappie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

yeah nancy should have made Tien amen square look like an 6year olds birthday party at chuckie cheese.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

So, ignoring the fact that you are missing some KEY Sicknick FACTS, do you have ANY kind of actual evidence that Trump is responsible for the mayhem on j6?

Or even a plausible theory?

Unicorn stick figures?

Or are you just lying for political reasons again?

I'm guessing it's that last one.

sick nick was sick. says it right there in his name.

got any pics of blood on trumps hands?

lol, his "girlfriend" ya ok.

i thought he was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher in front of his fellow cops that seem to just stand and watch.

rip Ashley. karma isn't done yet.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
RIP brave warrior. A Patriot til the end, she gave it all for God and Country. We can never forget a true leader, a brave heart and her unending belief in the greatness of this movement which many of us are blessed to be a part of.

Run and hide, enemies of the Constitution, run and hide.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Sandra Garza certainly has reason to have an ulterior motive or conflict of interest at a minimum. Besides, who made her the arbiter of blood being on ABC persons hands anyways?

Fight like hell does not equate to “start the attack” anymore than “Russia if you’re listening” equates to “collusion”

After the left ignored riots and looting and arson and harassment of diners, you really expect us to care about the government being tormented? They aren’t private citizens they have no expectation of anything from us. Not civility and not safety.

Jan 6th pales in comparison to the dozens and dozens of BLM riots (excuses to loot) or antifa punks showing up to start fights with non-liberal demonstrators of all varieties.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: AaarghZombies

We all choose sides based upon our individual moral fortitude, or lack thereof.

I hope where everybody stands in this critical moment in history will ultimately define us as it had in the past.

I'm on the side that chooses to go through the supreme court.

like what the mob tried to do during the Kavanaugh hearing?

I opposed the mob when it was BLM peacefully setting fire to 7Eleven, and I opposed the mob when it saw stop the steal taking a dump on Nancy Pelosi's desk.

It takes more moral fortitude to go through proper channels than it does to run riot.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Odd that NO ONE talks about the women who was simply crushed in the rioting either. The media gives 2 farts about anything that would be against the Progressive movement in the US.

Should she have been in there? Not sure, since in Alabama a man can enter a home and not be charged or accused of trespassing but then the men who shot him are convicted and sent to life in prison.

There was no justification for the shooting. Nothing. There were more cops next to her than in the hallway she was trying to enter.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Didn't you people hear? Jan. 6th was bigger than Pearl Harbor or 9/11.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join