It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Ashley Babbitt

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

ANTIFA John Earle Sullivan had more to do with it than she did 😸

MSM has people all bulls#ted up 😆

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Get the F out of "your' country huh? Oh you internet tough guys...

Was she a hero? Not sure if I would go that far. However, what was done did not warrant her death and the people in this thread saying that is should GTFO of the US.

I do not care what your political stance or hate is. What happened was the murder of a US citizen but the US Government. He was ordered by someone to take the shot and it was not our President at the time. She died for optics and a story. No cops died. We even found out those stories were BS. Not ONE shot fired from the "insurrectionists", just selfies and stealing a laptop.

She was not armed. She was no immediate threat. She is a citizen, who was expressing their displeasure, in the House of the People. Congress works for us.

Then the media paraded the cops to drive it all home for the Progressives in power right now. This is the Soviet Propganda from 80's movies exemplified.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Poor Ashley Babbitt. She got killed standing up for her country.
Poor Ashley Babbitt. She stood up for her country in service and deserves all the respect that musters.
Poor Ashley Babbitt. She thought she was standing up for her country again and allowed herself to get caught up in a riotous mob thinking it was a righteous expression of her patriotism.

I say, no more Ashley Babbitts. She was misled to her death by a mind numbingly pathological power hungry fraud.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Every one that was present was at risk.
Crazy angry mob storming the building, people building a scaffold with a hangmans noose on the lawn and others chanting "Hang Mike Pence."
Polish won't turn this turd into a diamond. And pretending won't change facts.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: 19Bones79

Wasn't she the lady who was shot while trying to break down a door in the capital building. She was warned to stay back repeatedly but still continued to advance.

If she were BLM doing that at Costco we'd all be chearing.

Only in your delusional Leftist fantasy world.

Dude, it happened!
I saw it on the news.
That was the entrance to the medusas lair, I mean speakers lounge.
Nancy Pelosi's place.
All coincidental I'm sure.
Poor Congress cowering in fear under their desks.
Oh the horror! It was an insurrection.

edit on 31-12-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: AaarghZombies

ANTIFA John Earle Sullivan had more to do with it than she did 😸

MSM has people all bulls#ted up 😆

He had his chance to throw his life away. Maybe he got lucky, maybe he was marginally smarter than Babbitt. You'll have to ask him if you ever cross paths.

FWIW I would have preferred his meaningless sacrifice over hers.

edit on 31-12-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
No one is saying she deserved to die dude. They are saying she never should have been there.
Nobody is glad she died geez.

Oh and how could the officer who shot her know she wasn't a threat?
She was part of an angry mob storming the capitol and our law makers were on the other side of that door.
Should they have assumed she was there to sell Avon?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Was she a hero? Not sure if I would go that far. However, what was done did not warrant her death and the people in this thread saying that is should GTFO of the US.

I do not care what your political stance or hate is. What happened was the murder of a US citizen but the US Government. He was ordered by someone to take the shot and it was not our President at the time. She died for optics and a story. No cops died. We even found out those stories were BS. Not ONE shot fired from the "insurrectionists", just selfies and stealing a laptop.

She was not armed. She was no immediate threat. She is a citizen, who was expressing their displeasure, in the House of the People. Congress works for us.

Then the media paraded the cops to drive it all home for the Progressives in power right now. This is the Soviet Propganda from 80's movies exemplified.

Oh my bad... I guess breaking into the capital during that time is not a crime?
Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe those anti American zeros have been chanting death threats about the VP.
How in American of him to safe guard our democracy.
So why don't you just GTFO of here with you hypocritical bias confirmation bull snap.
Commie

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Poor Ashley Babbitt. She stood up for her country in service and deserves all the respect that musters.
Poor Ashley Babbitt. She thought she was standing up for her country again and allowed herself to get caught up in a riotous mob thinking it was a righteous expression of her patriotism.

I say, no more Ashley Babbitts. She was misled to her death by a mind numbingly pathological power hungry fraud.

She is standing for much anymore lol 😂

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: Karen657

I see the humor in having drawn a line in the sand I find myself confronted by a Karen.

Your opinion means nothing to me.

I would like you to have the last word as is the custom of your people.

And her memory means nothing to 95% of Americans - besides the 21 million who were sorely tempted but carefully weighed their options and chose to stay home because common sense. See how that apathetic math works out in your favor? It doesn't.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

She is standing for much anymore lol 😂

You have to admit though, the world is a better place without those guys Kyle Rittenhouse got rid of.

We need more like him, and fewer like the idiot who murdered Ashli babbitt.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Kyle Rittenhouse has nothing in common with Babbitt. For one, he survived. Two, he carried a legal firearm and used it in self defense on public property. Three, he wisely attempted to flee imminent danger and only reacted with lethal force when that attempt failed because he was pursued.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Correct. The world is a better place without the guys Rittenhouse killed.

The world is a worse place without Ashli Babbitt.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We lost a zero and got a hero.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Oh my bad... I guess breaking into the capital during that time is not a crime?
Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe those anti American zeros have been chanting death threats about the VP.
How in American of him to safe guard our democracy.
So why don't you just GTFO of here with you hypocritical bias confirmation bull snap.
Commie

speaking of commies, how do you know it wasn't FBI plants the did the shouting? like that guy epps and the corrupt bastards that tried to kidnap the governor of someplace and blame innocent people. didn't Ashli's murderer leave his loaded service weapon in a public mens room? when did trespassing become a crime deserving of the death penalty without due process? the murderer is black, rite? oh i see now. he only shot her? no one else? picked her out of a mob and went all Baldwin on her. he should have emptied his clip into the crowd. why not, the coward. was he scared she would grab him by his face and drag him through the crowd to the gallows and string him up?

i think nancy gave him orders to shoot and kill trump supporters that day. stupid # didn't even get that simple order right. he only got 1.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
It's been 51 weeks since Ashley Babbitt was murdered in cold blood.

On January 6th, 2020 35 year old United States Airforce veteran (Senior Airman) Ashley Babbitt was shot and killed in cold blood by Lt. Michael Byrd.

We all know what we saw. All the lies surrounding jan 6 have had no effect on those who oppose the crooked United States cabal that stole the election from Donald Trump.

RIP Ashley Babbitt, gone but not forgotten.

And justice for all. The longer it takes, the harder it will become.

Here's hoping for a turning point in 2022.

She is guilty as was dealt what she deserved for being so stupid.
Her being former air force she knew what she was getting into......
If you feel like she is some hero then GTFO of my country.

I don’t think she deserved to be shot in the head . She wasn’t a big threat whatsoever. She didn’t deserve to die . You’re sick . Maybe you and antifa can gtfo of our country you lover of fascism and supporter of the global elite

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Sketchy is an understatement. The whole event reeked of being a manufactured event. Who the hell yells "medic!" when someone gets shot? We saw no obvious trauma and she rather gently fell back on a padded backpack. You will also note her body does not move in reaction to the purported shot. Getting hit in the neck by a .40 cal bullet would throw your head towards the wall. The crowd around her are not convincing as Trumpers. Nothing about it seemed authentic to me. If a real person were killed I am genuinely sorry but trying to ferret out the facts means suspending belief long enough to take a rational and analytical look. Here's a video that does a good job tearing apart the narrative: www.bitchute.com...

3 things that stumped me from the beginning. That gun was pointed at her waist when fired , how the fk did she get shot in the neck? 2nd When they were carrying her body out she had the blood reservoir around her waist , sure wasn’t a girdle. 3rd Last view I seen of Ashli getting carried out her eyes were opened. The whole thing stinks. Thanks asktheanimals , that was one of the better videos I’ve seen as far as breaking everything down.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Remember Ashley Babbitt

Yes, remember the right wing domestic terrorist Ashli Babbitt who was killed while attacking the Capitol of the United States.

We all know what we saw.

Yep. We saw Right wing Trump cult MAGA idiots attacking the US Capitol trying to prevent the transfer of power of a legal, lawful election. Even Fox news says it.

Pence has been in a precarious position among many in the GOP base since the storming of the Capitol by right wing extremists aiming to disrupt congressional certification of now President Biden’s election victory over Trump.

Pence was at the Capitol at the time it was attacked, overseeing the joint session of Congress. By following his constitutional duties instead of following Trump’s wishes and overturn the results, Pence has endured the wrath of the former president and plenty of Trump’s most devout loyalists and supporters.
Foxnews

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

MSM has people all bulls#ted up

Correct. FOX, being MSM, has people believing BS and fantasy.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Officer Byrd was not ordered to fire his weapon. He made a tactical decision based on radio chatter, his visual observations and federal directive concerning the protection of elected officials. His testimony is thoroughly documented.

www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1277736

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join