It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Ashley Babbitt

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
It's been 51 weeks since Ashley Babbitt was murdered in cold blood.

On January 6th, 2020 35 year old United States Airforce veteran (Senior Airman) Ashley Babbitt was shot and killed in cold blood by Lt. Michael Byrd.

We all know what we saw. All the lies surrounding jan 6 have had no effect on those who oppose the crooked United States cabal that stole the election from Donald Trump.

RIP Ashley Babbitt, gone but not forgotten.

And justice for all. The longer it takes, the harder it will become.

Here's hoping for a turning point in 2022.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Wasn't she the lady who was shot while trying to break down a door in the capital building. She was warned to stay back repeatedly but still continued to advance.

If she were BLM doing that at Costco we'd all be chearing.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

We all choose sides based upon our individual moral fortitude, or lack thereof.

I hope where everybody stands in this critical moment in history will ultimately define us as it had in the past.

+28 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Wasn't she the lady who was shot while trying to break down a door in the capital building. She was warned to stay back repeatedly but still continued to advance.

If she were BLM doing that at Costco we'd all be chearing.

Actually, she was the unarmed lady that looked through a broken window that someone else broke out.
She presented no threat to the officer that shot her.
The officer shot her when there were several other armed law enforcement officers located directly behind her.
It was a bad shoot for a number of reasons.
But the shooter was commended.

Imagine if the incident happened at an Antifa riot at a federal courthouse with the woman being black and shot by a white cop… more cities would have burned.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm just...what you'd call very suspicious. Seeing police armed with semi automatic rifles directly behind her, seemingly completely at ease makes a person wonder.

I believe it was the squad on the SAME SIDE OF THE DOOR as she was that yelled at them to cease fire.

That doesn't look right from any side. I'm sure with her knowing the squad was behind her, and then doing nothing to stop her, she wasn't in fear of getting shot. Nor would I have been unless I saw the gun pointed at me. (I don't think she saw that, but can't remember from the footage.

No matter what side I wouldn't be cheering on getting shot with police on both sides of the door. It wasn't like they couldn't control the corridor if they wanted to. The LEO on the offending side should have had contact with those on the other side, you'd think. Being all teched out specialized DC police.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyman65
Agreed that the whole thing is sketchy.
There are people out there that say the whole thing was staged and that she wasn’t really killed.
I don’t know, but she presented no threat to the shooter, and he presented a threat to his fellow officers when he shot her with them being in the line of fire.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Congress and the vice president were on the other side of that door.
They (Ashley and company) were an angry mob breaking the door down to get at them.
Why is it a surprise someone was shot by the police charged with protecting the capitol and the people working there?

They weren't invited in. They broke in. And police occasionally shoot people who are committing a crime.
They should have stayed outside. They should have all just stayed outside.
Ashley would be alive and unknown by us if she had.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   

She was not shot in cold blood. She was shot by police in the commission of a crime.
Period. There are no two ways to look at this.
Her blood is on Trumps hands.
She fought like hell, and died for a lie.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Karen657
Why didn’t they shoot the guy that broke out the window and also looked through it? Better question: Was he ever charged with a crime? Or was he one of the ‘Unindicted conspirators’ that the FBI se ms to take care of before and after crimes are committed?

You are still overlooking the fact that the shooter put other officers at risk when he shot her.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Maybe someone can put a list together of all the Congress members that were at immediate risk during this whole show.
edit on b000000312021-12-31T05:58:31-06:0005America/ChicagoFri, 31 Dec 2021 05:58:31 -0600500000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I see the humor in having drawn a line in the sand I find myself confronted by a Karen.

Your opinion means nothing to me.

I would like you to have the last word as is the custom of your people.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
She got shot because she was trespassing. She was warned. She did it to herself.

As far as I'm concerned, she's a traitor to democracy, and if she had lived, she would have been arrested already. She's not a hero, she's a disgrace.

Sorry, just like those two that got shot by Rittenhouse, she should have known better.

And you guys who want a civil war, did you think only "the other side" is going to get shot?
edit on 31-12-2021 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Is she the Anitfa/BLM infiltrator who got tricked by the FBI into stopping a bullet with her body at the mostly peaceful Capitol riot? Probably chillaxin with Darwin right now...

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Aren't you the guy that voted Hillary 'with your conscience'?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lol.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

LOL, wow, 5 years after I made that thread and it's still getting people who didn't bother to read the whole thing. You win the internet for today. What a joke.

Scroll down for the punchline which is also going to include you now.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Why didn’t they shoot the guy that broke out the window and also looked through it? Better question: Was he ever charged with a crime? Or was he one of the ‘Unindicted conspirators’ that the FBI se ms to take care of before and after crimes are committed?

You are still overlooking the fact that the shooter put other officers at risk when he shot her.

willful ignorance keeps people like this from understanding the true facts.

www.revolver.news...

www.revolver.news...

Why make them face the truth when they can wallow in stupid?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah. I'll own that one. I couldn't make it halfway through that thread.

I'll pin myself.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: AaarghZombies

We all choose sides based upon our individual moral fortitude, or lack thereof.

I hope where everybody stands in this critical moment in history will ultimately define us as it had in the past.

I'm on the side that chooses to go through the supreme court.

I opposed the mob when it was BLM peacefully setting fire to 7Eleven, and I opposed the mob when it saw stop the steal taking a dump on Nancy Pelosi's desk.

It takes more moral fortitude to go through proper channels than it does to run riot.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

And yet there are #ing shrines to George Floyd. . . .

Go figure. . . .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join