It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Admits that the Covid Pandemic Was the Product of an Inappropriate Test

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So when can we start hanging these assholes?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
So when can we start hanging these assholes?

We are here...

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."

opening lines of "101 Things To Do 'Til The Revolution" by Claire Wolfe

Just relax, grab some popcorn and watch the show.

edit on 000000012America/Chicago12pmMon, 27 Dec 2021 21:00:49 -060000 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I read several months back that the CDC had a more accurate test for covid that they were in the process of mass-producing, but wouldn't begin using until 12/31/21. No reason for holding off was giving, but I assumed it was to use up existing supplies.
The article did say the current PCR test was only 30%-50% accurate, though. The way they're pushing the free tests across the country tells me they have a massive supply to unload- and they can charge that back to the taxpayers and any leftovers on the 31st will be lost revenue for those racking in the profits.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I read several months back that the CDC had a more accurate test for covid that they were in the process of mass-producing, but wouldn't begin using until 12/31/21. No reason for holding off was giving, but I assumed it was to use up existing supplies.
The article did say the current PCR test was only 30%-50% accurate, though. The way they're pushing the free tests across the country tells me they have a massive supply to unload- and they can charge that back to the taxpayers and any leftovers on the 31st will be lost revenue for those racking in the profits.

I assume you meant 12/31/22 - unless you're pointing out exactly the kind of lies they've fed us time and time again...

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The damage is done no narrative really matters, what mattered is the ability to manipulate millions of idiots into believing in their government. Then again Kim jong il is thought to have found the mythical unicorn and his people love him so such they won’t even go grocery shopping during the mourning period 10years later.

Essentially the media and big tech made millions of idiots believe in unicorns. Some people will believe anything they hear out of the plastic box

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Love it! Here take a test that is a 50/50 result - yes/no. You either have it or you don't, but the catch is that the test itself is only about 50% accurate. So we really have no idea if you actually have COVID or not!

It would be far more accurate to put a certain number of black and white stones in a little bag and just tell sick people to pull one out. If you get a black stone, you have the super deadly COVID!

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Love it! Here take a test that is a 50/50 result - yes/no. You either have it or you don't, but the catch is that the test itself is only about 50% accurate. So we really have no idea if you actually have COVID or not!

It would be far more accurate to put a certain number of black and white stones in a little bag and just tell sick people to pull one out. If you get a black stone, you have the super deadly COVID!

Well now....

Using stones in a bag... nobody would believe that!!!

But using a test that had a 62% chance of a false positive and a 48% chance of a false negative?

That's SCIENCE!

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: ketsuko

Well now....

Using stones in a bag... nobody would believe that!!!

But using a test that had a 62% chance of a false positive and a 48% chance of a false negative?

That's SCIENCE!

It is SCIENCE when your science is more like religion, and by that I mean based more in belief than in actual tangible reality.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The new test is a PCR test. A PCR test which can test for influenza and SARS-Cov-2 at the same time. Instead of one or the other.

This makes it more efficient. Previously if someone presented symptoms and tested negative for SARS-Cov-2 another test would be administered to test for influenza.

As has been stated, this is rather old news.

edit on 12/27/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The new test is a PCR test. A PCR test which can test for influenza and SARS-Cov-2 at the same time. Instead of one or the other.

This makes it more efficient. Previously if someone presented symptoms and tested negative for SARS-Cov-2 another test would be administered to test for influenza.

So your thoughts on the CDC being well aware of that for quite some time, but yet still using bad numbers to promote an agenda?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

The CDC being aware of what? That the emergency authorized tests could only test for SARS-Cov-2? Yes, they have been aware of that ever since they were authorized.

The new tests are also PCR tests.

www.cdc.gov...
edit on 12/27/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only. CDC is providing this advance notice for clinical laboratories to have adequate time to select and implement one of the many FDA-authorized alternatives.

WHY is the CDC advising laboratories to use "one of the many FDA-authorized alternatives"???

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because it is the FDA which approves things like testing?
FDA

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Because it is the FDA which approves things like testing?
FDA

The CDC doesn't like the conventional PCR test anymore. What do all "alternatives" provide that this one doesn't?

+13 more 
link   

The CDC being aware of what? That the emergency authorized test could only test for SARS-Cov-2? Yes, they have been aware of that ever since it was authorized.

The bolded is false.

I'm sorry... I guess you didn't read the CDC link I posted.

The reason they are getting rid of the current test is because it could not differentiate between Covid and Influenza.

Because it seems to me that they fudged the data pretty seriously when it came to Covid vs Influenza deaths.

Unless you don't remember that Influenza pretty much vanished in America last year, according to them?

So for the record, are you just fine with data manipulation as long as our Government profits from it?

I already know the answer... I just want to see you try to squirm out of it...

link   
I can always count on you to "calm the farm" mate. I could hear the mooing in this thread all the way from Australia... Sounds like you got here just in time.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Yeah
Like 2 weeks to flatten the curve old?

link   
Where does the CDC have in writing that they cannot differentiate between SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses?

link   

The CDC being aware of what? That the emergency authorized test could only test for SARS-Cov-2? Yes, they have been aware of that ever since it was authorized.

I'm sorry... I guess you didn't read the CDC link I posted.

The reason they are getting rid of the current test is because it could not differentiate between Covid and Influenza.

That is HUGE!

I hope there are some reporters and journalists still working during this slow time of year.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

So your thoughts on the CDC being well aware of that for quite some time, but yet still using bad numbers to promote an agenda?

They have the same agenda, no?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join