It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Admits that the Covid Pandemic Was the Product of an Inappropriate Test

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hah I’m going to boast sorry, called this. I’m sure others did as well. Any coronavirus was/is being setting off the alarm bell for the test. Cold, flu etc.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666
Hah I’m going to boast sorry, called this. I’m sure others did as well. Any coronavirus was/is being setting off the alarm bell for the test. Cold, flu etc.

Since you are wrong it isn't really boasting is it?

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Lovely, the plot thickens.

a reply to: Lumenari

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   

But butt cancer... XD referring south park chili episode.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Just imagine if this was widely known among the Global Serf Majority?

FDA Corruption and Mandate Madness with Meryl Nass, MDText

Whitney is joined by Dr. Meryl Nass to discuss the FDA’s role in the current COVID-19 vaccine Emergency Use Authorizations and the mandate situation as well as how the FDA’s conflicts of interest with Big Pharma led to the creation of the EUA system and has resulted in unethical, illegal behavior from the agency during the COVID-19 crisis.

unlimitedhangout.com...

rokfin.com...

Would there be enough available lampposts heading into 2022 for Tony Fauci and its Davos/MegaGroup accomplices and their Child-raping Producers at CNN and Ass.?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Kaiju666

Since you are wrong it isn't really boasting is it?

Wouldn’t be the first time nor last. I can learn from it. Plus I have the mental and egotistical incapacity to handle being wrong. Anything else?

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

The day it was announced the PCR test would become the defacto testing standard I posted on here the link to the white paper written by the inventor of the PCR test where he states "The PCR test in not designed to test for the family of corona viruses".

We live in a world of cowardly sheep.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Attentive readers will note the CDC made this announcement waaaaaaaaaaaay back in July.

Hmmmm....I don't seem to recall the mockingbird media mentioning this one single time.

Why would they mention the PCR test is useless? They have fear to sell over CaSeS !!! Aaaaah! CaSeS !!!

They are literally MAKING S***T up to sell the fear.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

edit on 3-1-2022 by spacedoubt because: Post removed by staff

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I wonder how many with health problems got the flu then got a PCR 'false positive and were sent to a covid ward and got covid and died.
Died because they got covid due to a PCR 'false positive not because they really had covid before going into the hospital

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Spam
edit on 1/9/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

There is no false positive for the flu. Not how it works.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

The amount of ignorance in this thread is astounding. The PCR test worked perfect for COVID testing, the announcement doesn't say what you think it does as has been explained over and over.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

Another person who has no clue what differentiates means.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The amount of ignorance in this thread is astounding. The PCR test worked perfect for COVID testing, the announcement doesn't say what you think it does as has been explained over and over.

Your inability with reading comprehension is what is astounding. You need to actually read the announcement word for word from the CDC.

I know exactly what that announcement states and infers. It's written in black and white for you.

Let me know if it needs to be explained with pictures for you.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Reading and understanding are not the same thing. The test was never useless. They never stated it was. It worked. Their statement affirms it worked. It just would give a negative result if someone had the flu. This led to multiple tests being done causing extra expense and possible patient harm. They want a test that can differentiate multiple virus, so one test can tell if someone has covid, or the flu, or something else.

If you think anything else was said, you don't understand.

(post by Type1338 removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join