It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP Kamala Harris Says She Would Get Better Media Coverage if She Was a White Dude.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
VP Kamala Harris is getting media coverage (she wanted?) this weekend, after saying the creation and spread of Covid-19 is "no one's fault". And proclaiming that the un-vaccinated are not big super-spreaders, like Joe says they are.

Source: www.businessinsider.com...

I can almost visualize Kamala as a puppet on the hand of China's XI, with him as the ventriloquist, making her mouth move.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday, December 23, 2021

Its interesting hearing VP Harris complain like this, considering how she was touted as the first Black Female President, while Joe had his secret operation last month. (After the dangerous surgery was revealed.)

NY Times: Kamala Harris gripes her media coverage would be better if she was White man.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

VP Pence was/is a WHITE MAN, and he didn't get favorable coverage, until Trump supporters turned on him at the very end of Trump's first term in office.

-CareWeMust

12.28.2021 Update

Vice President Kamala should be a little happier today. She is now polling HIGHER than her boss, who is a WHITE MALE.

Source: www.mediaite.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

A Recently departed Kamala aid explains why the VP is so unprepared for interviews and meetings.

"It’s clear that you’re not working with somebody who is willing to do the prep and the work," one former staffer said. "With Kamala you have to put up with a constant amount of soul-destroying criticism and also her own lack of confidence. So you’re constantly sort of propping up a bully and it’s not really clear why."

Apparently the things Kamala Harris is good at, doesn't involve study or preparation.

I wonder how she got her law degree?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Xi should get his mind out of the gutter and discover the other uses for a mouth.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday, December 23, 2021

Its interesting hearing VP Harris complain like this, considering how she was touted as the first Black Female President, while Joe had his secret operation last month. (After the dangerous surgery was revealed.)

NY Times: Kamala Harris gripes her media coverage would be better if she was White man.

VP Pence was/is a WHITE MAN, and he didn't get favorable coverage, until Trump supporters turned on him at the very end of Trump's first term in office.

-CareWeMust

January 10, 2022 UPDATE

VP Kamala Devi Harris is now (reportedly) upset because her Black-Hindu ethnicity is causing problems.

www.foxnews.com...

We can help end her misery in January 2023.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

She would Also have Saner Politics if She were a White Dude . .......NEXT .

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Hahahahaha you gotta laugh at this...

VP Kamala Devi Harris is now (reportedly) upset because her Black-Hindu ethnicity is causing problems.

If she was white right now she would not have the job.

She is Black Hillary. Same laugh. Same cackle. Same....wait...have we seen those two together??? ROFL

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

She would Also have Saner Politics if She were a White Dude . .......NEXT .

Not necessarily. Know any white guys who are not sure where they are, when they wake up in the White House bedroom some mornings?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Hahahahaha you gotta laugh at this...

If she was white right now she would not have the job.

She is Black Hillary. Same laugh. Same cackle. Same....wait...have we seen those two together??? ROFL

I read last week that Kamala is planning on asking Hillary to be her VP, after she (Kamala) removes Joe, using the Cognitive Impairment amendment.

edit on 1/10/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I generally get along with everybody in SA, and most people are too concerned about scratching together a living to be obsessed with leftist ideology (although they should be in a critical way).

But my experience at the university over the past decade (roughly) is that people who have had all the power are living in this fantasy world where they are still the victims and they need to speak truth to power, when in fact they have been the power and racially privileged for two decades now.

I mean if anyone is a minority and needs to speak truth to power in SA, it's actually my vilified (white male) demographic.
But oh dear, don't even try it.
But I know many black and Asian intellectuals who disagree with the academic/media bandwagon are also facing a tough time.
edit on 10-1-2022 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Sigh ... isn't the grass always greener, or least more beguiling on the other side of the fence?

On the one hand we have all these white people (a few ancestral genes notwithstanding) who claim to be Native American (not entirely new, or perhaps surprising considering the movies and especially iconic "wild West"), or black.
And I'm not talking about religious and cultural converts, or adopted people, but just individuals fully claiming to be another race.

Then we have these black and brown females in positions of power who are criticizing white males virtually as a lifestyle, but somehow imply (even if indirectly, but psychology can be pretty obvious) that they yearn to be white males.

Next incarnation sweeties.
If that's where your obsession is, it's what you shall attract.
Welcome to the club.
Just don't say I didn't warn you.
edit on 10-1-2022 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Does she have a death wish lol.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Yeah . JFK .

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join