It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand links 26-year-old’s death to Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
So more people died from the shot than they actually did from the Covid during the time of the study when you take out the massaged data? How would you like to be in the families where a loved one died from that shot? Not me. I am close enough as friends are getting hurt from the jab, some did not yea. Two reports this week of people just outside of my circle dying after the jab within a day. One family member was going to get the jab anyway after getting Covid at Thanksgiving, and recovering this week. However, one of their co workers took it last week and died. I don't know what to do but pray for people to be healed. I will not do an I told you so for something that should be your own choice. I just hope they study up and if they get one they survive it.

originally posted by: 1947boomer
a reply to: network dude

What’s interesting here is to compare the experience of New Zealand with that of Denmark. Both countries have a population between 5 and 6 million (5.85, Denmark; 5.1, NZ). Denmark’s population is currently about 78% vaccinated and New Zealand’s is about 80%--pretty comparable.

In a study published a few weeks ago, scientists in Denmark examined the risk of dying from pericarditis/myocarditis after being vaccinated. Because Denmark has universal health care, they have good records of essentially all residents of Denmark. After screening out residents who had pericarditis/myocarditis or covid before the vaccines were released to the public, or who were not vaccinated during the course of the study, they ended up with about 4.9 million individuals in their study. Out of the 4.9 million people in the study, only 269 developed pericarditis/myocarditis shortly after being vaccinated, during the year October 2020 to October 2021. That’s a probability of 1 in 18,500. Nobody vaccinated with either the Pfizer, Moderna, or J&J vaccines died out of that 269.

By comparison, they found that: “…SARS-CoV-2 infection was associated with a 14-fold increased risk of cardiac arrest or death in the 28 days after a positive SARS-CoV-2 test compared with uninfected...”

www.bmj.com...

So New Zealand has had 2 deaths due to pericarditis/myocarditis linked to vaccination and Denmark has had zero. Looks like the probability of dying from pericarditis/myocarditis after getting vaccinated is around 1 in a million.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: zosimov

What shaming? Im just pointing out how dumb it is to try to scare people about this vaccine when the disease it protects against is demonstrably 1000s times more deadly.

I'm sure you know this, as I'm sure you pretend you don't, but "they" (they being our leaders in the US) have stated that if you get the shots and the booster, you won't get really sick, and you won't die. They (Joe Biden) didn't preface that with anything like "mostly". So when we hear of a death CONFIRMED to be caused by the shot, after hearing a lot about healthy young folks collapsing and dying after being jabbed, news like this makes you take notice. (not you, but normal folks who aren't boot lickers.)

Thanks for some honest discussion about the facts that some pretend aren't true. They can't have their way and it just suffers their very soul. It is the truth that is the problem for them. It just has to be stomped out or else they will have to face reality.

Denial is not a river in Africa. But it sure seems to be theme for a certain crowd who hang onto lies like a snapping turtle.

edit on 21-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   

a reply to: chiefsmom

New Zealand has 3.8 million people that are fully vaccinated. 8.01 million doses have been given.

That means in New Zealand the vaccine has a death rate of 0.00002%.

That seems pretty safe to me. Definitely way safer than getting COVID.

But horse head country is back in lockdown, You can’t make this stuff up its like living in a comedy movie.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   

And I'm sure the millions of people that died from COVID before there was a vaccine wishes they could've got the vaccine.

Show me those millions of reported deaths from COVID from before the vaccine.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Vector99

And I'm sure the millions of people that died from COVID before there was a vaccine wishes they could've got the vaccine.

Were there really that many? Or were they just counting everything covid related for funds?

It amazes me still to this day that covid saved people from gunshots, alcohol poisoning, and car accidents.

The drop in flu cases is amazing.
Some serious studying by the medical community is in order.
It appears to simply have disappeared.

I had brought this up in a discussion i had with a doctor. It went on for about 10 minutes than i brought that up. He instantly walked away.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone
None of them want an honest discussion about it.
It destroys the covid control plan.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

New Zealand has 3.8 million people that are fully vaccinated. 8.01 million doses have been given.

for all but that one guy. As I said, he was asked to comment, but well, he's dead, so he can't.

He gave his life for his country, he's a bigger patriot than all the anti vaxxers on this page combined.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

for all but that one guy. As I said, he was asked to comment, but well, he's dead, so he can't.

He gave his life for his country, he's a bigger patriot than all the anti vaxxers on this page combined.

he sure did. He thought he was doing the right thing and got killed for it. But the good news is, had he not gotten the shot, and got covid, he would wish he got the shot. Oh wait, if that happened, he would still be alive. Perhaps I should rethink that....

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

The individual’s sacrifice to protect grandma will be noted. Especially by the family at the funeral.

This just in....

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has just issued an order that the corpses of all people who die of COVID or vaccine related illnesses "MUST BE BURIED WERING THEIR MASKS"...

Failure to wear you mask in your coffin will be punishable by a $5000 fine or six months in prison...!!

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

that sounds logical.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: everyone
None of them want an honest discussion about it.
It destroys the covid control plan.

Exactly but how sick does a society have to get to have doctors shut their eyes willingly to this while costing lives instead of saving them and all just to keep some narrative alive?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The problem with high sugar is that it reduces your immune system quite a lot depending on the readings. The last thing you want is an infection. But also you don't want anything that depresses your immune system anymore. You might get initial protection from the vax but at what cost?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join