It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand links 26-year-old’s death to Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: network dude

And I'm sure the millions of people that died from COVID before there was a vaccine wishes they could've got the vaccine.

Were there really that many? Or were they just counting everything covid related for funds?

It amazes me still to this day that covid saved people from gunshots, alcohol poisoning, and car accidents.

COVID-19 is the disease.

Of course people who die of one thing, cannot subsequently die of something else.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

did you seriously just do the tongue-out emoji about someone dying?

you are sick in the head, seek help

No, I did the tongue out emoji about someone trying to do something futile, as an emotional plea, to support their otherwise irrational argument.

Deaths are tragic, as is your twisting of what was written so that you could feel morally outraged and fully committed to the argument that has so little else going for it.

edit on 20/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I know twelve people that have taken the vaccine, two have had life-threatening reactions. Most will go to the Doctor and he will say it is nothing to do with the vaccine because that is what he has been told to say.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

originally posted by: shooterbrody

And I'm sure the millions of people that died from COVID before there was a vaccine wishes they could've got the vaccine.

Were there really that many? Or were they just counting everything covid related for funds?

It amazes me still to this day that covid saved people from gunshots, alcohol poisoning, and car accidents.

The drop in flu cases is amazing.
Some serious studying by the medical community is in order.
It appears to simply have disappeared.

I'm curious to what the history books will say 100 years from now.

Pfft
5 years from now.
Explain that curve?

Five years from now books could be banned and history will be whatever the government says it is.

Virus? What virus?

Just "2 weeks to flatten the curve"
Just let us take your rights for a little bit, we will give them back....

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I know twelve people that have taken the vaccine, two have had life-threatening reactions. Most will go to the Doctor and he will say it is nothing to do with the vaccine because that is what he has been told to say.

And yet, here you are, posting in a topic thread where that didn't happen, and the Safety Board have admitted that the myocarditis was from the vaccine.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Except the jab doesn't prevent anyone from catching, spreading being hospitalized for or dying from COVID.

And the claims that it 'lessens the chances' are all just smoke and mirrors, with no way to prove them at all.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

They are forced to admit even Pfizer's jab cuases heart and clot problems because the real numbers must be overwhelming.

They first denied any issues

Then admitted some issues with AZ and J&J ( who both got banned in many countries - musst be because side effects are mild)

Then admitted issues with Moderna

Now Pfizer

Thence the push to get as many vaccinated as early as possible

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz
Hey take this shot, it may make your cough less annoying, it won't stop you from getting the virus, and lastly it may kill you.
Whose game?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I am beginning to reach a point where i will just not register anything i read anymore.

But at the end of the day, i am not jabbed, will not be taking it. Ever.

Been thinking also about ditching those other shots like- whats it called.. tetanus.

Anyways, even if everyone else has taken them, i will not, and i will hold the entire world as hostage until the day i die...Probably from tetanus.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Better start locking all the vaxxed up.

And their families.

Did I get this right?

edit on 20-12-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Jee golly. One among millions.

It's a drop in the bucket.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

You asked a dead guy for comment.

Also, in New Zealand, there have been two deaths attributed to the Pfizer vaccine, but on the other hand, 8,006,454 doses of the Pfizer vaccine have been administered here. That's a dose-fatality ratio of about 0.000025 %, which is what reasonable people would call a rare occurrence.

In comparison, the disease that the vaccine gives some immune response to, has a case-fatality ratio in the USA of 1.58%. In the UK, the CFR is 1.28%. That means that the disease kills more than one out of every 100 who get it in those countries. That is less rare than the vaccine dose-fatality ratio. However, in New Zealand, we have been fortunate in limiting the spread and the number of deaths from the disease, so our CFR for COVID-19 is 0.36%.

So, based upon some actual data, the vaccine in New Zealand is 14,521 times safer than getting the disease. Those seem fairly good odds in favor of vaccination.

Of course, you may want to argue that those figures don't take into account the breakthrough cases of COVID-19 that sometimes occur in vaccinated people. But, in New Zealand, there has not been a single death from COVID-19 of anyone that has also been vaccinated, so in the NZ situation, that would be an invalid argument.

Well, except for those two. But they weren't really "vaccinated" now were they.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
117 deaths have been reported to Medsafe after vaccination in this country, and apparently only 5% are actually reported.

There's a private group on Facebook that is especially for NZ people to report adverse reactions to the Pfizer shot, and they are far more significant than anything reported in the media here or to Medsafe.

The only reason they finally admitted young Rory's death was attributed to the vaccine was because his fiance and family kicked up such a stink about it on socials, it was shared far and wide and couldn't be ignored.

a reply to: hombero

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

The drop in flu cases is amazing.
Some serious studying by the medical community is in order.
It appears to simply have disappeared.

I'm curious to what the history books will say 100 years from now.

Pfft
5 years from now.
Explain that curve?

Five years from now books could be banned and history will be whatever the government says it is.

Virus? What virus?

Just "2 weeks to flatten the curve"
Just let us take your rights for a little bit, we will give them back....

It’s all for the “greater good” my friend!

Over the last few years we have gone full collectivist retard. The rights of the individual have become something we will tell tales of around the camp fire.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Also, in New Zealand, there have been two deaths attributed to the Pfizer vaccine, but on the other hand, 8,006,454 doses of the Pfizer vaccine have been administered here. That's a dose-fatality ratio of about 0.000025 %, which is what reasonable people would call a rare occurrence.

In comparison, the disease that the vaccine gives some immune response to, has a case-fatality ratio in the USA of 1.58%. In the UK, the CFR is 1.28%. That means that the disease kills more than one out of every 100 who get it in those countries. That is less rare than the vaccine dose-fatality ratio. However, in New Zealand, we have been fortunate in limiting the spread and the number of deaths from the disease, so our CFR for COVID-19 is 0.36%.

So, based upon some actual data, the vaccine in New Zealand is 14,521 times safer than getting the disease. Those seem fairly good odds in favor of vaccination.

Of course, you may want to argue that those figures don't take into account the breakthrough cases of COVID-19 that sometimes occur in vaccinated people. But, in New Zealand, there has not been a single death from COVID-19 of anyone that has also been vaccinated, so in the NZ situation, that would be an invalid argument.

Yes, they were vaccinated but they didn't die of COVID-19.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You mean something supposedly a natural phenomena vs forced vaccination while big pharmaceutical makes billions?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nzartygal
117 deaths have been reported to Medsafe after vaccination in this country, and apparently only 5% are actually reported.

There's a private group on Facebook that is especially for NZ people to report adverse reactions to the Pfizer shot, and they are far more significant than anything reported in the media here or to Medsafe.

The only reason they finally admitted young Rory's death was attributed to the vaccine was because his fiance and family kicked up such a stink about it on socials, it was shared far and wide and couldn't be ignored.

a reply to: hombero

The authorities were fairly quick to officially attribute the two deaths from the vaccine in New Zealand?

Please PM me a link to the FB group.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Yes, they were vaccinated but they didn't die of COVID-19.

nope, just the protection from it.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

"With the current available information, the Board has considered that the myocarditis was probably due to vaccination in this individual," the board said in a statement obtained by Bloomberg. "The Board noted that Covid-19 infection can itself be a cause of myocarditis as well as other serious illnesses and it remains safer to be vaccinated than to be infected with the virus."

But the good news is the risks are far outweighed by the benefits of taking the vaccine. Unless you are this guy. We reached out to him for comment, but being dead, he wasn't able to return the call.

If this one case can be confirmed, is there any chance, any at all, that there may be more cases like this that are being brushed aside for fear of bad press? I realize that's super unfair to ask, as we have been told nothing but the truth all along in this disaster, and we are all in this together. Well, all of us except for the unvaxxed, ya'll are screwed.

edit on Mon Dec 20 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX TAGS IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

I am quite over this "the benefits outweigh the risks".
SAYS WHO? Nobody can decide that except the person. When risk is involved, choice is a must. WTF is anyone to say that I should take a risk on ANYTHING!!!!!!!???????
And NOBODY knows how a person's body will respond to ANY medicine.

The same people who are changing definitions for words are the same people gaslighting saying that a word's meaning is not really as serious as the meaning says it is!!!!

Words have meaning. WORDS MATTER because they represent something REAL.

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

If it saves one life......

Accept when it saves peoples lives they want dead. Then their game is "by any means necessary", and "never let a crisis go to waste".

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join