It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 6th - They knew it was wrong

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
a reply to: putnam6

He got more minority votes than any Republican candidate in 60 years or something so no, he is unifying. He got 13 million more votes than Obama. He got the second most votes in US history behind the fraud winner.

The only people saying he is dividing the country is the media. Going off the actual vote data it says the exact opposite and it's crystal clear but the media refuses to say it out loud.

At this point, all the mechanizations that sabotaged him from the beginning are still in place. At this point, Id prefers Ron DeSantis or even Tulsi Gabbard. The country needs a competent leader with a much lower profile, that's not Trump.

Not to mention the libtards are so petrified of his return, no telling what BS changes they would contemplate instead of just governing like they were supposedly elected by 81 million to do.
edit on 14-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

He got more minority votes than any Republican candidate in 60 years or something so no, he is unifying. He got 13 million more votes than Obama. He got the second most votes in US history behind the fraud winner.

The only people saying he is dividing the country is the media. Going off the actual vote data it says the exact opposite and it's crystal clear but the media refuses to say it out loud.

At this point, all the mechanizations that sabotaged him from the beginning are still in place. At this point, Id prefers Ron DeSantis or even Tulsi Gabbard. The country needs a competent leader with a lower profile, that's not Trump.

Not to mention the libtards are so petrified of his return, no telling what BS changes they would contemplate instead of just governing like they were supposedly elected by 81 million to do.

Democrats are more concerned right now about Trump's influence on the 2022 elections. He is having a tremendous effect that's good for Republicans.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: MDDoxs
What your group of friends call Jan. 6 is separate from the save America rally.
People attending the rally at least waited until the rally was concluded before making their way toward the Capitol, where your friends were already breaching it; before the rally was concluded.

Also, the tweet twitter deleted that trump said to go home in peace actually occurred in real life.

Trying to merge two scenarios into one narrative is dishonest.

Even calling it a "breach" is dishonest. They asked if they could go inside (politely, by most accounts) and were allowed in. It would be a fair question for the defense as to whether the guards were ordered to allow protestors inside, and if so, who gave those orders.

It's not a secure government facility if the locks on the doors are not engaged.
Thanks for the correction.👍

To put it another way, it's not trespassing if the occupants allow you in.

Heck, most of them willingly left when the guards finally got around to asking them to leave.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Speaking of the Jan 6th witch-hunt... (Yes, another one, following Mueller's and Pelosi's..)

Re: Recently Indicted Steve Bannon's desire to make all Jan 6th Capitol Protest evidence public.

U.S. District Court Judge Carl Nichols has issued a protective order in Steve Bannon's criminal contempt of Congress case, effectively barring him or his lawyers from releasing to the public case material given to them by prosecutors.

However, any evidence related to the case that is already in the public sphere or obtained by Bannon outside of the evidentiary discovery process, is not subject the judge's ruling.
More at: www.cbsnews.com...

WHAT ARE DEMOCRATS TRYING TO KEEP HIDDEN???

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I don't have a problem with protests, or even riots perhaps, where the action is directed at the presumed offender. For example, I'd rather have antifa attack a federal office than burn down a used car lot. In the same context, I don't have a problem with people storming the capital to steal a few staplers. What, qoukd you prefer they burn down their local pizza shop? I mean, THAT action was condoned by multiple dems, but they suddenly have a problem with it when it's in their back yard? Shocking! I'd love for someone to ask AOC if she regrets anything she's ever said. I can promise you the answer would be nonsensical and really just point the finger at others. They're infallible embodiments of.... I'm not sure what. Not the democratic process.... but, in their mind, probably just whatever idiocy spills out of their dirty mouths. They deserve to burn in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What’s wrong with the right protesting? It’s not like you have issue with violence... it’s just that they weren’t protesting a cause you support.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

At this point, all the mechanizations that sabotaged him from the beginning are still in place. At this point, Id prefers Ron DeSantis or even Tulsi Gabbard. The country needs a competent leader with a much lower profile, that's not Trump.

I can respect Gabbard, but she's got no chance. Did you see how the Dems treated her in 2020? They sidelined her at every opportunity. They think of her as a token minority, and she was punished for trying to leave the plantation.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
Liz Cheney is on her way out the door and good riddance. Wyoming hates this woman with a passion. She’ll be one of the rinos that get the boot this coming midterm.

She has been out for a while. All she has left is this one thing for retribution against Trump supporters to stay in the club on some level even if it's the other clubhouse. She's like that hunchback in the 300 but worse.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
the january 6th 'caucus', was not a riot or melee or unlawful gathering..

it was however a disorganized mob....

the Oregon and Washinngton States had set the presicident for such 'get-togethers' under Antifa & black-live-matter group leadership...with No prosecutions levied on their individual liberties for breaching-the-laws in place already !

defund the police in the northwest was ok...but flipping the bird in DC was a terrorist act ? !

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

At this point, all the mechanizations that sabotaged him from the beginning are still in place. At this point, Id prefers Ron DeSantis or even Tulsi Gabbard. The country needs a competent leader with a lower profile, that's not Trump.

Democrats are more concerned right now about Trump's influence on the 2022 elections. He is having a tremendous effect that's good for Republicans.

Not gonna lie all I want is some stability and a chance for the economy to recover, so our family business has a future. We are moving in the right direction finally, just want to keep that momentum going.

babylonbee.com...

I do like the Babylon Bee's perspective, however..

UPDATE: Trump accidentally shot Cheney in the butt.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

“I know your pain, I know you’re hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election and everyone knows it, especially the other side. But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order,” Trump posted on Twitter. “We don’t want anybody hurt. It’s a very tough period of time. There’s never been a time like this, where such a thing happened, where they could take it away from all of us. From me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can’t play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you, you’re very special. We’ve seen what happens, you see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know you how feel. But go home, and go home in peace.”

I thought he told them to go home????

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
for any young ATS folks out there looking for examples of things, this is a prefect example of a weak thread. Basically states the opposite of the truth, then the OP runs off. A good example of "don't be that guy".

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Interesting that Putin's working so hard right now to keep this committee's findings off the front page. As if anything's changed between Russia and Ukraine to warrant that huge border troop build-up. In fact, nothing's changed other than the heat building up around Trump over Jan 6th.

I'll be expecting even heavier activity from Putin once the 1/6 committee starts public hearings after the new year.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Rampant inflation, more lock downs, continued supply issues, and mandates are not the right direction.

The economy is poised to crash hard in the spring.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Haha, I see the Trump apologists and election tinfoil hat brigade has shown up.

Mostly junk comments, might reply to the ”special” few.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Shrugs…

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Now, do you have any evidence 6th was something Trump conspired?

Who is in control of the Capitol Police, and their deployment…..
edit on 14-12-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I would really like the logs and listing of the Capitol Police Command Center happens from 6th. Do they even exist…..,

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

A few court cases dragged out forever will be less than a slap on the wrist for these career criminals in congress, the senate and now the Whitehouse. Personally, I'd really prefer military tribunals, treason charges and they all hang when found guilty. This crap has been going on for far too long. There are no consequences it seems for criminal and treasonous behavior and until such time that consequences are executed, it will keep going on. I say bring the treason charges and bring the gallows, stop ef'ing around or bring the revolution and the pain to these scumbags.

Cheers - Dave

(post by MDDoxs removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join