It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 6th - They knew it was wrong

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hello folks, yes, I am back with another loving post about one of my hero’s, who has rent free occupancy of my mind….

Skip to 3 minute mark where Liz Cheney starts reading the text messages from Mr. Meadows and others during the January 6 insurrection. Guest appearances include Tucker Carlson and Donald Trump mcJunior.

Those closest to the president knew that what was happening was wrong and getting out of control. They sought then presidents Trumps leadership and help…..but those requests fell on deaf ears.

If those closest to the president knew this was wrong, why did the president set things in motion and not step up to de-escalate the situation. He wanted things to burn.The ultimate troll…
edit on 14-12-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

The ultimate troll…

You shouldn’t sell yourself short…

+33 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Seems current administration was using it as a campaign promise...difference is they want your work and home to burn.... doing it finacially now.....Short memory

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

...and more worrying are the apologists who are trying to pretend this didn't happen, laying on the excuses and the whataboutism, sharing op-ed pieces and videos as if they were of equal weight to facts and measured analysis, unwittingly played and serving the interests of the elites they claim to be resisting. They are the new Fifth Column, eating away at democracy from inside.
edit on 14-12-2021 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Why would you expect anyone not already brainwashed might be interested in anything cheney has to say?

Why would even the brainwashed care?

She is still convinced that the russia hoax was non fiction.

That presidents should be impeached over the fabricated rumor of a phone call.

And that joe got 81 million legitimate votes.

Just like you.

edit on 14-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

So Cheney fabricated the texts?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Watching protesters do their thing has become a habit of politicians...

+37 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

So Cheney fabricated the texts?

First, why would you or anyone else listen to anything a psychopath or trained spy ever says?

She is both.

Come get me Langley.

Second, what do you think these texts actually mean?

Absolutely Nothing.

That people texted Meadows when Trump's communications were being blocked by nancy's reichstag team?

What would you expect people to do?

Not ONE of those texts in any way supports the democrats insane claims that j6 was organized by Trump. They actually help prove TRUMP's case.

Not ONE of those texts in any way indicates that any of those people in Trump's circle had any idea this was going to happen, or that they were ok with it.

Take away the absurd democrat propaganda spin, and those texts further destroy the whole sham.

Did you have some sort of point?

Please tell us again about the Russia Hoax.

Or the Ukraine Hoax.

Or Trump's German bank debt.

Or Trump's tax cheating.

Or Kav's rape at teen party.

Or Covington kid scam.

Do I need to continue?

How many times can the democrat party get CAUGHT lying before the brainwashed begin to think for themselves?

Why would ANYONE believe this one?

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Over 393 million guns in the US. You would know if it was a real Insurrection. It was wrong for them to enter and act like they did in the US Capitol building.

Was the US Capitol ransacked like this?
www.youtube.com...

Did the protesters burn down any part of the Capitol building, like "protesters" did to Wendy's over Atlanta cop shooting a unarmed person fleeing a DUI charge.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I hope no one here complains when Kamala Harris fails to certify the next election if a Republican wins.

Seems like that's the simplest way to keep Biden in power.

And you guys seem to approve of this.

So when Republicans CHEAT and choose different electors, Kamala will simply reject them.

PERFECT!

Thanks for the road map to keeping power Republicans and Trump supporters, AND LIKE I SAID, no whining and crying.

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I hope no one here complains when Kamala Harris fails to certify the next election if a Republican wins.

So when Republicans CHEAT and choose different electors, Kamala will simply reject them.

PERFECT!

Thanks for the road map to keeping power Republicans and Trump supporters, AND LIKE I SAID, no whining and crying.

No such thing ever happened.

Except in the delusional minds of brainwashed democrats.

Keep lying.

More people see through it every day.

+31 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The election was clearly stolen, and it has been in the past, probably will be again. We the people are pissed off and the people blew off a little steam. If an insurrection comes, January 6 will look like fart in a hurricane.

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

He wanted things to burn.

What was it that burned that day?

Maybe you were thinking of summertime, and cities in the Western and Mid-Western US?

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Or the days after Trump's inauguration.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Why do people fall for these obvious troll threads? I hate to admit I'm starting to find it as amusing as the OP does to watch heads explode over these easy attempts.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddscreenname
Why do people fall for these obvious troll threads? I hate to admit I'm starting to find it as amusing as the OP does to watch heads explode over these easy attempts.

Slapping trolls with truth is fun.

Why else?

(Ever hear of the broken window strategy? It works here too. Shhhh.)

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

If those closest to the president knew this was wrong, why did the president set things in motion and not step up to de-escalate the situation. He wanted things to burn.The ultimate troll…

I heard nothing in those texts that remotely suggest the president set things in motion.... why the need to miss represent the evidence if we are to believe it is so convincing?

Worst thing I can imagine from these texts was that on January 6th Trump chose to stew in his sour grapes.

If this is the best his opposition has to proov Trump mastermind the January 6th protests and single handedly controlled it while it was occurring than its just the latest in a 5 year series of hafe baked conspiracy theories built out of whole cloth by his opposition in the Democrat party and establishment Republican Party.

It reminds me of the "exceptionally narrow impeachment resting on the thinnest possible evidentiary record,”

Sure Trump has some deep character flaws; but the Democrats and Establishment Republicans seem to never learn that character flaws aren't enough to criminalize a man. The fact that they try so often to do so on such flimsy grounds only serves to show us their deep deep character flaws.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

PERFECT!

Actually it was the Democrats and the Establishment Republicans who started the tit for tat when they attempted to undemocratically over turn the results of the 2016 election; for example by starting a campaign to convince electors to be faithless and cast their votes for someone other than Trump, including Hillary Clinton... a failed to launch impeachment attempt of Donald Trump based on Democrat fabricated evidence of Trump/Russian election interference... and an exceptionally narrow impeachment attempt that failed miserable.

They drove the first miles on that road map to keeping power undemocraticaly and its these same jannuary 6th conspiracy theorists that seem to be whining and crying that their opposition continued down that road they started.

edit on 14-12-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Liz and the Democrats might want to ponder the expression "cutting off your nose to spite your face" before they try to take this any farther. Because, even despite the fact that the only violence was committed against the protestors, not by them, we know that they were allowed inside by capitol security. We also know that the FBI placed agent provocateurs in the crowd to try to incite violence (they failed).

What happens when Trump's lawyers subpoena all of the communications of members of congress concerning these protests, as is his right in setting up his defense, and these communications show clear evidence that Democrats and anti-Trump republicans were attempting to instigate the violence themselves? After all, if the president's communications are not privileged, then should a lowly congressperson or senator have any such expectation?

Whatever flimsy charges they cook up will be dismissed on grounds of entrapment, and then there will be a class-action lawsuit against a large swath of the government (Congress, the capitol police, the FBI, the DOJ), both as institutions and probably against them personally.
edit on 14-12-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Did the POTUS do exactly as he was urged to do in all these texts? I remember a second speech telling everyone to go home.

At least he acted. How many democrat politicians did nothing when cities burned all summer? Seems it was a trend. Dont do as we do, do as we demand? Funny how outraged our betters were when it was THEIR place of business having windows broken. GOP too! Did they scream much about the BLM riots? Oh hell no, that would be rayyycist.

Liz Cheney can kiss my fat ass. When she talks about the derelictions of her handlers, then I will listen to the rest of her POV.

I noted your little snide about Trumps son. What say you about Hunter? Same applies to you as Ms. Cheney.

edit on 12/14/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join