It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three people 'scale fence', escape from Howard Springs COVID-19 quarantine facility near Darwin

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Don't recall seeing ANY of this on American cnn or fox.

Protests,riots or such headlines like these will not be reported in Western MSM.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Good for these people but a really bad and harsh situation to be in ... having to pay that amount of cash aswell when its the Government who want you in that facility... you, yourself didn't ask to go to that facility!

WTF is this SH!!?

(post by MessiahBuddhaBooks removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This report supports another report I read about the Aboriginal community being against this and asking for help from the outside. It's looking bad, really bad over there and a prelude of what is to come I fear.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MessiahBuddhaBooks

GTFO

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

Good for these people but a really bad and harsh situation to be in ... having to pay that amount of cash aswell when its the Government who want you in that facility... you, yourself didn't ask to go to that facility!

WTF is this SH!!?

Same. I am really struggling to understand all this myself. The whole keeping people against their will is wrong for a start, and then on top of that why the heck are the 'guests' (prisoners) having to pay for their 'stay' there????!

Australia has indeed gone full retard, and as everyone knows, you never go full retard man.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Granny-killers on the loose !!

Spare no expense !!

Call-in the Army™, the Navy™, SWAT™ teams, and the UN™ Special-Ops™ Peace-Keepers™ !!!

Lock the nation down !!

They must be found !!

Sorry for all of the exclamation marks !!

Am keen on the Logan's-Run story.

Are they past 33 or whatever the age was and ready for Carousel?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: doorhandle

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

WTF is this SH!!?

Same. I am really struggling to understand all this myself. The whole keeping people against their will is wrong for a start, and then on top of that why the heck are the 'guests' (prisoners) having to pay for their 'stay' there????!

Australia has indeed gone full retard, and as everyone knows, you never go full retard man.

If you don't pay, then what? They kick you out?

It costs $2,500 for 14 days. That's pretty steep. Must come with fine dining and a chocolate on the pillow each night.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Tulpa

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: Tulpa

Centre for National Resilience?????

Sounds disturbingly creepy and not at all globalist and euphemistically horrific.

Sounds exactly like a name that progressive-liberals would love to put on jails for people who committed no crime.

For the time being, they just refer to that as "college".

Look out for Super Happy Health and Hygiene Equality and Education Safety Zones.

with gun towers.

Like our FEMA camps.
Like the old Jesse Ventura videos
The United States to Implement Concentration Camps????

Well the use of the FEMA camps never happened, doesn't mean it isn't happening in the North End, but it' alright mate, it's just the NT and a bunch of Aboriginies mostly. As long as it isn't in NSW, Queensland, or Victoria amirite?

but according to this, there are over 1700 persons quarantined in the Northern Territory I would assume not all of them are there, but the place has rooms for lots and lots more.

FWIW it seems this quarantine center has "patients" from all over for instance the woman going over the fence is from Victoria At it's only 2300 miles away!!! Can you imagine that's like busing people across the US to be quarantined away from family or friends?

but hey if you Australians are happy who am I?
edit on 1-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I wonder if the German people ever imagined all those people being loaded on to trains and taken to camps would eventually be put in a gas chamber

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Victoria amirite?

I heard about those Victorian Amorites!

Well I would not be so sure any of the camps have not been uses and continuously. There are a lot of secrets. I remember when the FEMA camps videos were aired by Ventura, one camp had people clearly inside, there were kids on a swing set in the yard too.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Victoria amirite?

I heard about those Victorian Amorites!

Well I would not be so sure any of the camps have not been uses and continuously. There are a lot of secrets. I remember when the FEMA camps videos were aired by Ventura, one camp had people clearly inside, there were kids on a swing set in the yard too.

Those "camps" were later proven to be actual migrant detention centers owned by contractors. The centers even had websites with the same pics Ventura used! Why Ventura tried to hoodwink people is still a big question. There's old topics here on ATS but I can't locate. 🦃🚬 The side conspiracy was there were (are) hidden areas in and under the visible camps!

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

migrant detention centers

I haven't seen anything about them lately and we certainly have migrants why is that?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

migrant detention centers

I haven't seen anything about them lately and we certainly have migrants why is that?

MSM controls all we see and hear. Maybe Google "Migrant Detention Centers" 😷

but here's one of the old topics ....

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
So to clear up a couple of things, from an NT resident and someone who has spent time in that centre.

- No they are not shipping people from around Australia into that centre. The NT government can barely organise a press conference, let alone manage and staff that place for anything more than 1000 people at a time. People going into Howard Springs are people trying to enter into the NT from a Red or Yellow zone (the rules are in the process of changing but at the time of writing this) and are not double vaxxed OR an NT resident. Double Vaxxed/NT Residents are able to do 7 days of Quarantine at home, then have to remain in a high vaxxed area (Basically not going out of Darwin) for a further 7 days and get regular PCR tests. All others are required to do 14 days in Howard Springs.

- International arrivals from repatriation flights who land via Darwin do 14 days at Howard Springs, residents or not.

- The $2,500 fee is payable AFTER your stay. It is only charged to people who would knowingly have to enter quarantine on arriving into the NT. So, if your on a flight from say Adelaide, and when you left there was not requirement to quarantine, but that rule changed airbourne, you wouldn't be charged as you didn't have a chance to NOT enter the NT. Same goes for an identified close contact. Basically, if you end up having to go to Howard Springs through no fault of your own, you just got "Caught up" your not required to pay.

Again, you only pay if you were aware it was going to be a condition of entry to the NT PRIOR to your arrival into the NT that you would have to quarantine, and you would have had the chance to not come. If the requirement to quarantine comes in and you do not have a way to NOT enter the NT say, your on a flight already, then no charge.

So the people from Binjari who got transported from community to Howard Springs as a result of the Katherine outbreak are not required to pay (although those 3 blokes who jumped the fence will probably get fined $5,000)

If you are required to pay, they invoice you the $2,500 (or pro rata amount if you leave prior to the 14 days eg red zone revoked, or you leave the NT). This comes through about 2 weeks after. Last report from the NT government is about 6.5mil AUD is outstanding lol.

- The facilities and food are OK, nothing I'd want to pay $2,500 for mind you (Good thing my employer pays when ever I get shafted). It was a previous FIFO workers camp run and operated by INPEX when the INPEX gas facility was being constructed. But yes, you are limited to the area you can access and are pretty much expected to stay in your room/on your patio area when in the facility.

One thing people do need to be wary of about a lot of these remote communities, the socio-economic and education levels are extremely poor, superstitions are a massive thing, huge alcohol and drug issues and most of the people and communites are in abject poverty. A lot of people who live in some of these communities have no idea about the outside world. It's very easy for someone (both Gov and otherwise) to go in and convince people of anything. People saying they are being forced to take the vax, can easily be countered with someone (and there are people who go into these communities to spread dissent) not telling them that they can say no when the clinic staff show up. Exactly the same as those clinic staff may not make them aware, or explain it in a way that they understand that they can refuse the vax. There is always more to whats happening in a community than Media, Facebook, youtube, any of that crap can truly show. Individuals and far left/right groups have always, and still are, manipulating these communities for their own agendas. Don't be fooled.

Go and work and live in them for a few years, you'll see what I mean

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join