It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Juicie Smollett reminder

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

I'm just trying to explain what the other poster meant. Smollett is the one that introduced race into this. Apparently he is the one that thought
Chicago PD were that stupid. Personally I think basing any of this on the race of a person is stupid. People are just people to me. I base my judgement of people on the content of their character, not the color of their skin.

As for the " and apparently you" jibe you threw my way, no not really. I don't think the Chicago PD is stupid. They did their jobs and looked at the evidence. If the attackers actually had been white, the MSM would have jumped all over it and ignored any connections to Smollett that the police uncovered. Don't be so quick to judge me for attempting to explain what I think someone else meant in a post.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I think the police did their jobs and followed the evidence. Personally I don't think it would have mattered if he hired white guys. The police would have still followed the evidence, although the MSM wouldn't have. I was just trying to explain what the other poster was saying. Smollett is the one that thought if he said white guys wearing MAGA hats, everyone would believe him. He was wrong.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

I'm just trying to explain what the other poster meant. Smollett is the one that introduced race into this. Apparently he is the one that thought
Chicago PD were that stupid. Personally I think basing any of this on the race of a person is stupid. People are just people to me. I base my judgement of people on the content of their character, not the color of their skin.

As for the " and apparently you" jibe you threw my way, no not really. I don't think the Chicago PD is stupid. They did their jobs and looked at the evidence. If the attackers actually had been white, the MSM would have jumped all over it and ignored any connections to Smollett that the police uncovered. Don't be so quick to judge me for attempting to explain what I think someone else meant in a post.

Thank you, well written.

I was not jumping to any conclusions.

That was up to you.

BTW: Media may have ignored the connections in some hypothetical scenario, but CPD never would.

Brass might even cover it up, but blue doesn't give up that easily. They go where the evidence takes them.

Even in Chicago.

Disclaimer: several somewhat distant, but highly respected relatives are active, retired, or kia CPD and a couple suburbs. Both blue and brass. Both human and k9.

edit on 2-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The head of Chicago Police Department went steadily downhill, after the charges against Smollett were dropped, with NO REASONS GIVEN.

Here's a highlight video of Police Commissioner Eddie Johnson and Chicago mayor Rahm Emmanuel blasting States Attorney Kim Foxx for dropping all charges against Jussie Smollett, after very good/thorough work by Chicago police investigators.

After this date, Commissioner Johnson became very sick. He had kidney failure, followed by a troubled marriage, followed by being found passed out drunk, on the side of a downtown street. He was subsequently forced out. It was very sad to watch him spiral downward like that.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The stress when one's personal ethics are forcibly pushed past what a person's conscience is ok with does strange and frequently tragic things.

We saw the same thing with nypd blue and brass that had viewed a certain laptop.

This type of reaction is something that both the military and the agencies are well aware of.

Still very sad.

Did you see the gableman announcement today?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
don't forget the check he wrote to the black brothers they produced when they confesed.

i hope jucie gets canceled after he does his 3 years.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: Deetermined

Because the evidence is so overwhelming, I'm afraid to see what kind of circus Smollett's attorneys are going to try to turn this into to distract from it.

I'm looking forward to it.

Jussie did something stupid, and Kamala committed an act of terror by the literal definition, but we aren't talking about murder, rape, or national security here.

I really don't care what happens to Jussie, the example has already been made very publicly, and the tidal wave of democrat sponsored fake hate crimes has slowed quite a bit.

Libs can pretend Jussie was framed all they want, or even ignore the overwhelming evidence for a race based not guilty verdict.

In the end, nothing about Jussie or Kamala related to this incident is likely to affect the seemingly impossible national challenge we are facing either way.

I just want to enjoy my popcorn on this one.

Incredibly well put

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: Deetermined

Because the evidence is so overwhelming, I'm afraid to see what kind of circus Smollett's attorneys are going to try to turn this into to distract from it.

I'm looking forward to it.

Jussie did something stupid, and Kamala committed an act of terror by the literal definition, but we aren't talking about murder, rape, or national security here.

I really don't care what happens to Jussie, the example has already been made very publicly, and the tidal wave of democrat sponsored fake hate crimes has slowed quite a bit.

Libs can pretend Jussie was framed all they want, or even ignore the overwhelming evidence for a race based not guilty verdict.

In the end, nothing about Jussie or Kamala related to this incident is likely to affect the seemingly impossible national challenge we are facing either way.

I just want to enjoy my popcorn on this one.

Incredibly well put

Thank you!

I try to learn from the best, and occasionally get it right.

edit on 3-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

😍Jussie Smollett’s defense argues prosecution star witness is a disgruntled ex-lover

Just as I figured, the defense is so desperate, they played both sides of the fence to see what might stick. I just didn't think they'd do it all in the same day...

First it was...

As CBS 2’s Charlie De Mar reported, Abel got grilled about just how close he was with Smollett. The defense suggested they are more than friends.

In a series of bombshell questions, attorneys for Smollett suggested that Abel Osundairo had a secret romantic relationship with Smollett. Abel denied those claims, and he kept his composure as attorneys peppered with questions about his character.

Then later it turned to...

The defense had suggested that the Osundairo brothers were homophobic and that was the motive for the attack on Smollett.

On cross-examination, Smollett defense attorney Walker asked Ola about tweets in which he used homophobic language.

Then it continues to slip into the laughable...

Smollett’s defense also argued the brothers were interested in working security for Smollett, and attacked the actor in an effort to scare him into hiring them.

chicago.cbslocal.com... antic-relationship-with-smollett/

And let's not forget the highlight when one of the defense attorneys asked for a mistrial because she claims the judge lunged at her during a sidebar...

As CBS 2’s Charlie De Mar reported, this happened during a sidebar conversation with attorneys from both sides and Cook County Judge James Linn. Defense attorney Tamara Walker asked for a mistrial because of a comment that Judge Linn made, and then she began crying and accused Judge Linn of physically lunging at her in the courtroom.

Jussie doesn't have a chance.

Apparently, this whole thing is supposed to wrap up Monday or Tuesday.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join