It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines may not work very well with the new vid

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
www.foxbusiness.com...

He told the paper that he does not believe there is a "world" where the effectiveness is the same level that vaccines had with the Delta variant. He said he’s spoken to scientists who told him that this variant is "not going to be good." He also said it could be months before pharmaceutical companies can produce vaccines at scale to counter omicron.

This only make sense, so it's not some "shocker". The virus mutated, and based on Tony Fauci, we can blame him, because this is the fault of "science" and he is "science'. LOL, kidding, just poking that windbag a bit. But really we have a conundrum facing us. For over a year now, we have had two classes of people in the US. The Vaxxed or anointed ones, and the unwashed unclean anti vaxers. Once this variant becomes the dominant strain, all the shots and boosters you want won't make this vaccine more powerful against a variant it can't kill.

So what will those previously thought to be so much higher on the moral fiber scale do when they are no better than the unwashed? It will be like taking a millionaire's money and making him live in a shelter. The horror! I can't say this makes me totally sad, as I'm not a fan of smug assholes, and this situation has brought out the smug asshole in a lot of folks.

I would call it a win for math. Those of us who understood there were risks in the vaccine, and there were calculated risks for us who might get covid, were able to weigh those against each other and come up with a solution for ourselves. The current "get vaxxed, just take the shot" mentality hasn't slowed down, it's ramped up. They will hold this information from the main MSM outlets for a few weeks until they can no longer contain it. But eventually, we will all be back to square one, and I suspect a discussion on natural immunity to start. I'd wager they even start testing for antibodies, just so they can maintain that two class system that works so well at division. I just hope I don't turn into anymore of an ass than I already am with my new superman status as an antibody holder. I hope to use my new power for good.
edit on 30-11-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Pretty sure the flu is already back. Pretty much my entire department has been experimented on and now are all out due to being sick. Yet the 2 people, including myself in the department that didn’t get experimented on are just fine and knocking out some work. I mean I can call it the omnivore variant or whatever they wanna rebrand the flu to this time but I know what it is.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Pretty sure the flu is already back. Pretty much my entire department has been experimented on and now are all out due to being sick. Yet the 2 people, including myself in the department that didn’t get experimented on are just fine and knocking out some work. I mean I can call it the omnivore variant or whatever they wanna rebrand the flu to this time but I know what it is.

If someone I know here gets the flu within a few weeks, then I will feel the Moderna crap is just that.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Its the flu season MSM has not mentioned that yet.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'll say it again, for probably the 80 billionth time (not really, but a lot)...

a.) Covid is a bioweapon. Always was. It is designed to morph around any sort of a 'obstacle' (i.e. vaccine, etc.)

b.) The "vaccine" was never intended to be a "vaccine", but rather an antidote to the bioweapon.

c.) All Warp-Speed accomplished was to rush the portions of the antidote dealing with C-19 and compartmentalize it. The rest of the antidote was, and still is, under development.

d.) All the boosters are is further development of the antidote originally planned for the bioweapon.

e.) Whether intentionally (for political reasons), or accidentally, the covid bioweapon escaped containment before the antidote could be fully developed.

f.) World governments know (for the most part) the truth behind the covid virus, but they can't tell the masses the real story because there would be panic, chaos and anarchy. So, they're only letting out bits of truth at a time, and the booster BS is a great example of this.

g.) (new) The World has grown weary of all the different covid variants showing up, the endless lockdowns and masks, the booster requirements and all the other lies. Personally, I don't think it's going to be very long now before the truth is going to have to come out about what covid really is, how serious it really is and what the end game is. I just don't think the World is going to sit down for another "Delta" like evolution.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I'll say it again, for probably the 80 billionth time (not really, but a lot)...

a.) Covid is a bioweapon. Always was. It is designed to morph around any sort of a 'obstacle' (i.e. vaccine, etc.)

b.) The "vaccine" was never intended to be a "vaccine", but rather an antidote to the bioweapon.

c.) All Warp-Speed accomplished was to rush the portions of the antidote dealing with C-19 and compartmentalize it. The rest of the antidote was, and still is, under development.

d.) All the boosters are is further development of the antidote originally planned for the bioweapon.

e.) Whether intentionally (for political reasons), or accidentally, the covid bioweapon escaped containment before the antidote could be fully developed.

f.) World governments know (for the most part) the truth behind the covid virus, but they can't tell the masses the real story because there would be panic, chaos and anarchy. So, they're only letting out bits of truth at a time, and the booster BS is a great example of this.

g.) (new) The World has grown weary of all the different covid variants showing up, the endless lockdowns and masks, the booster requirements and all the other lies. Personally, I don't think it's going to be very long now before the truth is going to have to come out about what covid really is, how serious it really is and what the end game is. I just don't think the World is going to sit down for another "Delta" like evolution.

My comment to this was thrown in the trash bin. LOL

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

So you agree, or disagree?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
There are no tests to distinguish the different "variants" according to the CDC and FDA. People were sending letters to them asking about how they test for the so called variants, and after a few back and forth letters, they finally sent one admitting that there is no test to confirm what variant someone might have.

The vaccines and boosters ARE the variants, remember they are in phase 3 clinical trials. And since this is the case, they have different cohort (test) groups, some will have different diseases in them and some will be placebos. There is a huge rise in HIV and it is mostly in vaccinated populations. See how that works? Everyone complying with getting this crap is adding to the problem. Stop complying and fight back in the courts with facts and truth, start at the local level and remove all town and county "elected" and appointed officals. This is the way we take our nation back.

Thankfully there are many in the USA that have been doing this and teaching others how to do it. Tore Maras started this to help teach people what is going on, why, and what to do about it by fighting with the pen, she is a real patriot. Have any of the PAYtriots helped anyone in this manner? The digital red stringers who think they are experts on Q? Lol I know I will get crap for that statement but you can't hide or suppress the truth, it always has a way of floating to the surface for all to see.

Nothing can stop what is coming

edit on 11 30 2021 by BerkshireEntity because: Sp

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

a reply to: musicismagic

So you agree, or disagree?

I agreed.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Are you more informed than the rest of the world on your farm? Not everyone can eat great steaks everyday and only worry if your stock is fed and the heat is on. There are a lot of sheeple everywhere and they seem to think there is a problem. I know it sucks but what does the rest of the world do ??? Folks can not go anywhere without the pass in a lot of places , I had to cave in. The endgame is the question in my opinion , but seems nobody has a clue. If you have some great advice , other than speculation, I would love to hear it
edit on 30-11-2021 by paytaplay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I don't think you are wrong in that this is a bio-weapon. If came from the lab. I just think the "vaccines" are the reason for the virus itself. They have been working on this technology for a long time. They needed to test it in a real world scenario. This is it. Sadly, it didn't work very well. The virus is mutating, just as it was designed to do, and it gets weaker with each mutation. So we started with a not very deadly virus, and now have a really not very deadly virus. It would be interesting to see how it stacks up against the flu at this point.

But just as we don't have anything to shield us from the common cold, or the flu, we don't really have anything to save us from Covid. And at this stage, we might as well just call it the flu. The psyop that was played on the world over the "get vaxxed" thing is the real focus we need. How did we allow ourselves to be rope a doped into this so deeply? A total dependence on social media? Perhaps that's why the older folks like you (LOL, old fart) are the one's resisting, as we aren't that deep into the social media world as others are.

And again, I am sorry for your FIL's death. It was not necessary and there are many more just like him. I just can't figure out if this is pure evil, or just pure ineptitude.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I think Covid is more dangerous than what a lot of people on here quote (the survival rate)-it seems to cause a lot of long term complications (heart issues and blood clotting issues and possible autoimmune disease) and it does seem like it can reinfect. The vaccines seem to also be more dangerous than other vaccines perhaps because Covid is more dangerous.

Whatever they’re hiding at this point, they need to come clean because the official story does not make sense and they obviously have no idea what they’re doing. If they wanted to save lives, I’m unsure why they suppress so much early treatment that clearly helps. If there is a reason for it, I’d be all ears. But their continual lying makes it seem insidious which I am not really on that train fully. I think there’s more to the story.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxbusiness.com...

He told the paper that he does not believe there is a "world" where the effectiveness is the same level that vaccines had with the Delta variant. He said he’s spoken to scientists who told him that this variant is "not going to be good." He also said it could be months before pharmaceutical companies can produce vaccines at scale to counter omicron.

This only make sense, so it's not some "shocker". The virus mutated, and based on Tony Fauci, we can blame him, because this is the fault of "science" and he is "science'. LOL, kidding, just poking that windbag a bit. But really we have a conundrum facing us. For over a year now, we have had two classes of people in the US. The Vaxxed or anointed ones, and the unwashed unclean anti vaxers. Once this variant becomes the dominant strain, all the shots and boosters you want won't make this vaccine more powerful against a variant it can't kill.

So what will those previously thought to be so much higher on the moral fiber scale do when they are no better than the unwashed? It will be like taking a millionaire's money and making him live in a shelter. The horror! I can't say this makes me totally sad, as I'm not a fan of smug assholes, and this situation has brought out the smug asshole in a lot of folks.

I would call it a win for math. Those of us who understood there were risks in the vaccine, and there were calculated risks for us who might get covid, were able to weigh those against each other and come up with a solution for ourselves. The current "get vaxxed, just take the shot" mentality hasn't slowed down, it's ramped up. They will hold this information from the main MSM outlets for a few weeks until they can no longer contain it. But eventually, we will all be back to square one, and I suspect a discussion on natural immunity to start. I'd wager they even start testing for antibodies, just so they can maintain that two class system that works so well at division. I just hope I don't turn into anymore of an ass than I already am with my new superman status as an antibody holder. I hope to use my new power for good.

If the virus has mutated so much that you think vaccines will be ineffectve why do you think that previous infection will give imunity?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Tue Nov 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

www.foxbusiness.com...

If the virus has mutated so much that you think vaccines will be ineffectve why do you think that previous infection will give imunity?

I'm not a doctor, nor an immunologist, but I have FAITH that the human body does a better job of protecting against threats, than science can in some cases. It's really hard to bring facts in this discussion when talking about natural immunity, since we don't talk about natural immunity. Or fight club. But regardless of natural immunity working or not, the vaccines aren't looking too promising based on the word from the guy.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

www.foxbusiness.com...

I'm not a doctor, nor an immunologist, but I have FAITH that the human body does a better job of protecting against threats, than science can in some cases. It's really hard to bring facts in this discussion when talking about natural immunity, since we don't talk about natural immunity. Or fight club. But regardless of natural immunity working or not, the vaccines aren't looking too promising based on the word from the guy.

Both vaccines and naturally acquired immunity use the same mechanism to fight infection. We don't know yet how much of a difference the mutations will have made to the level of protection.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

www.foxbusiness.com...

Both vaccines and naturally acquired immunity use the same mechanism to fight infection. We don't know yet how much of a difference the mutations will have made to the level of protection.

that's true, it's unknown. Which is what I said.

I do invite you to take up your grievances with Stéphane Bancel, the CEO of Moderna, he is the guy who said all this. I just posted the thread. I suspect you won't like being one of the unwashed.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

There is a very large difference in fighting infection between the two
One of them is allowed to travel and socialize
the other is not.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

The spike is the bioweapon. The virus is the delivery vehicle. The vaccine is the delivery vehicle.

It’s not an antidote. It’s more of the bioweapon. Foe those who had a strong immune system (no systemic spike for the vast majority with the virus. Systemic spike for 100% of those vaccinated) and to help the replicating weapon to get worse.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Thanks for this It would have taken me 100 posts to say what you have said so succinctly and definitely. I believe this too, it was a bioweapon, NIH and Fauci knew because they funded it, thus they knew it escaped and the last 2 years it makes their responses at least semi-understandable, their reactions fit this scenario.

This last step(G) is disturbing and it speaks to why they might be freaking out and overreacting to 1/6/2021, they know this wasn't an insurrection, but they are afraid of telling the truth the whole COVID truth and nothing but the COVID will topple governments and even if it doesn't result in violent riots, not a lot of our political leaders would get re-elected, and many would be forced out of office.

In some ways it's akin to the end of WWII Japan had those who wanted to fight, those who want to surrender, those who were afraid of the consequences dug in their heels, with those who wanted to fight. We need to change those minds that are afraid of the consequences, WE NEED TO SHOW THEM THE WAY OUT OF THIS.

Because in this scenario, this is why we had the Fauci plan, he knew the most about the reason this all happened. Stands to reason they would listen to his advice at first, especially if he came clean on NIH and the funding.

Fauci could be completely wrong about how to attack COVID, but of course, initially, we were worried about transmission rates north of 3.0. Here in the US that happen just the first 3-4 weeks then it settled into a 1.3-1.8 range. By that time, they were committed. It depends on who knew what and when.

and the whole vaccine mess was nothing but hopium
edit on 30-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join