It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK & US Accelerates Boosters Schedule - Every Three Months!?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: burntheships

If the jab itself isn’t a traditional vaccine then what would these boosters be considered? How do they work and why so damned many?

The "traditional" tetanus vaccine requires a total of 5 jabs - plus boosters if you later suffer an injury where tetanus is considered a risk.

There is nothing unusual about needing 3 jabs of a vaccine in order to build up a high level of immunity.

What official agency or group of doctor experts agrees with this as a comparison to the RONA VAX ???? 🦇

edit on Dec-01-2021 by xuenchen because: ppppzzzzzzzz🚬

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

The more they push the death shots, the worse the spread gets the more they demand people get the death shots.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Something strange, even with this OP which is just verifiable
news, but some in the thread called it "my opinion". Is this
possibly because they cringe at the thought of 4 boosters a year?

Are they going to report this is disinformation to some "authority?"

Or is it an attempt to distract away from the fact that this is
actually what the UK is doing? I may never know, unless they
return to explain themselves.

edit on 1-12-2021 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Thank you. The part you highlighted is exactly what I suspected; it is a committee's recommendation, not a decision.
And even the recommendation is only that people should be able to get a booster at shorter intervals.
People are always recommending what they think are ideal outcomes; but as I remarked in my first reply, there are practical diffilculties to overcome before this committee can get what they want.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
People are always recommending what they think are ideal outcomes; but as I remarked in my first reply, there are practical diffilculties to overcome before this committee can get what they want.

Well, to be fair it is not just "people" it is an official advisory board.

Very official.
www.gov.uk...

Look there and tell me that is just "people".

Can you offer any background on this board, how they overcame
any previous difficulties or not?

edit on 1-12-2021 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Even official advisory boards only advise. Naturally they will recommend what they think is an ideal option. The government then make their own decisions about what is both desirable and practically possible. Certainly there were very practical reasons why six months had to elapse between the original jabs and the offer of boosters. Each roll-out is currently taking more than three months to complete, simply because of the large population.

And government is very capable of disregarding official advice. especially if there are political disadvantages.There is a current news story on that point, in that a "health official" has publicly advised that everybody should go back to avoiding contact over the Christmas period, and the current government position is that people should take no notice.

edit on 1-12-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Breaking News !!

Drama !!

The Omicron is HERE in the U.S. !!

😧

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No where to hide not where to go we all are going to get the common cold, now you know when is hoax when they are soo readily able to know what variant is its, wow I guess Delta was a harder one to find.

I am sure NY will be next, the communist already plan ahead and declared a "state of emergency"

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I really enjoy coming up with counterpoints even when they do not reflect my actual opinions.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

And government is very capable of disregarding official advice. especially if there are political disadvantages.There is a current news story on that point, in that a "health official" has publicly advised that everybody should go back to avoiding contact over the Christmas period, and the current government position is that people should take no notice.

Hmm well we will have to agree to disagree here, and will see
what follows as they just made the advisory a few days ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join