It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Has Begun!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Given that we are not able to have a live feed to follow, I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread with resources to keep our wonderful community up to date with all the habbenings!

Here is a twitter link to @trackertrial ...

Maxwell Trial Tracker!

Here is a substack that the twitter account is linking to...

patriotone.substack.com...

We will be covering all news regarding the Ghislaine Maxwell trail. Major media publications are refusing to cover this important trial. Nothing will slip from us. Be sure to subscribe to Patriot One as news on the trial is released. Nothing will stop us.

Godspeed

Here is a link to a youtube channel that seems to be doing their own form of live coverage, analysis, I am unfamiliar with this group, but I do like what they are doing thusfar...

If you would like to call yourself...

Wise to remember to not allow the media to distract from the importance of this trial.

May every single person who is involved with Ghislaine's horror show of child trafficking receive the justice they deserve.

The public deserves to know the name of them all.

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amMonday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I strongly encourage anyone to share any links to analysis, live streams or any form of lawtubing that is covering this!

I have a feeling that @Jack Posobiec will be doing a great job reporting on this...

twitter.com...

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amMonday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I am so very curious how the justice department will find ways to avoid naming the big names and use evidence found on all those tapes and film confiscated at epsteins houses. In a normal world Maxwell will never be sentenced not guilty...so..how normal is our world?

PS Why is there no news about her french co-worker Jean Luc Brunel.... When will he be hanged..

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

I am so very curious how the justice department will find ways to avoid naming the big names and use evidence found on all those tapes and film confiscated at epsteins houses. In a normal world Maxwell will never be sentenced not guilty...so..how normal is our world?

PS Why is there no news about her french co-worker Jean Luc Brunel.... When will he be hanged..

***Correction***

These are not the defendants in the case that is happening today. This is a separate lawsuit and it shows just how far and wide her network truly was..

Thank you to Daskakik for this correction.

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmMonday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
tried calling the number and putting in the access code and it doesn't work for some reason.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
... PS Why is there no news about her french co-worker Jean Luc Brunel.... When will he be hanged..

Probably right after justice is served on Maxwell.

Which means, likely never.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

***Correction***

This is from another lawsuit, not the case that Ghislaine is being tried for ATM, I do not think they will be able to keep names out when people realize exactly how evil this network is.

Once again, thank you Daskakik for the correction.

Decades of drugging and raping children and grandchildren is written out in plain language...

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmMonday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
It is no coincidence that this trial is only taking place under the current U.S. administration. The Paedocrats protect their own

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

What is this list from?

ETA: The reason I ask is that each name is listed as a "defendant". Are there that many trials coming up?

edit on 11-29-2021 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Judging by how long they dragged this out, I’m putting my money on a grand distraction taking attention off of this trial.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
"Hello Madeleine. I am your Aunt Chislaine" I'm going to take you from here in Portugal to Jolly Jeff's magic island were your Uncle Bill cant wait to meet you". "Wont that be fun now?"

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti
It is from this lawsuit filed after her arrest, so I doubt this is what she is being tried for now.

The allegations are the type people like to hear, apparently.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
It is from this lawsuit filed after her arrest, so I doubt this is what she is being tried for now.

Lots of familiar names and a few I can think of that are missing.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granitebones
It is no coincidence that this trial is only taking place under the current U.S. administration. The Paedocrats protect their own

Since Maxwell wasn't murdered like Epstein, you are probably right.

I hear the Prince of England has been found innocent already, and won't be a defendant.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Like to hear?

How about like to see exposed?

How about this is a vitally important case in taking down an elite child trafficking ring?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
As soon as Prince Andrew's name came up in this I said that guilty or not he will never see the inside of a US courtroom, let alone a prison cell.

a reply to: carewemust

edit on 29-11-2021 by Granitebones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
tried calling the number and putting in the access code and it doesn't work for some reason.

Saw that on a t-gram feed as well.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
History is being written as we speak.

But not necessarily as what really happened or will be happening 😎

"INTENT" is at stake !!!!!☠️

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Granitebones

And then you have prince clinton. He was named by a witness as to having inappropriate relations with minors witnessed on 2 occasions in the court docs I read.

Good luck.
Reports of audio not being allowed now. Judge promoted by Biden, comeys daughter is the un-prosecuter.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granitebones
As soon as Prince Andrew's name came up in this I said that guilty or not he will never see the inside of a US courtroom.

a reply to: carewemust

He may not see the inside of a US courtroom, however the world knows that he is child abuser.

Our fellow patriots over there across the pond, now have this case to add to their red pilling ammo.

It absolutely blows my mind that the "royal" family survived the Jimmy Saville case, how is it possible for anyone in England to not see through the lies of the house of Windosr?

The very fact that this case is happening confirms the global sex trafficking network.

What I hope to see is full exposure of everything, but most importantly TERRA MAR.

Global Elites, UN, etc giving Ghislaine rights to water pathways? j

Ghislaine identified herself as a citizen of Terra Mar in a court filing.

I shudder to think what the world would have become if that was not stopped in its tracks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join