It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darrell Brooks Shared Pro-Hitler and Violent Anti-White Posts on Social Media

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Spencer Brown @itsspencerbrown Posted: Nov 24, 2021 2:45 PM

In addition to Darrell Brooks' decades-long rap sheet that somehow wasn't enough to keep him locked up until he allegedly drove his SUV through a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin on Sunday, his views shared on social media paint a dark portrait of the man now charged with killing six innocent people.

Though most of his social media accounts have been deactivated since he was arrested, Brooks' social media posts were found and preserved by journalists including Andy Ngo and since reported by other outlets while Brooks is being held on $5 million bail.

The posts from Brooks include pro-Hitler and antisemitic statements, multiple anti-police screeds, and threats against white people.

"So when we start bakk knokkin white people TF out ion wanna hear it...the old white ppl 2 KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD," wrote Brooks in one post under his rap name "MathBoi Fly."

Darrel Brooks Is A Racist And The Media Is Hiding This Fact

Darrell Brooks Shared Pro-Hitler and Violent Anti-White Posts on Social Media

While the lying mainstream media has been claiming that Darrel Brooks only killed 6 people accidentally, including a child, and injured 50 more people while leaving 5 more children in critical condition, in reality this criminal has a long rap sheet and recently had used another vehicle to run over the mother of his child. He only paid $1,000 bond after purposely running over the mother of his child and he went out again to kill and injure as many people as he could.

Darrel Brooks had written in several social media platforms how he hates Jewish people, whites, police officers, Trump and how he as a leftist has wanted to murder police officers, white people, and wrote anti-Trump statements.

But it doesn't stop there. This leftist criminal whom the lying mainstream media is trying to cover for, even wrote that Hitler was right in murdering millions of Jewish people.

This is not the first time that some other members and myself have written threads with evidence that it is mostly leftists whom are the real nazis. This is yet another example of many leftists being the real nazi in the U.S.

edit on 25-11-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   
6 people dead and 60 injured and they give this guy bail? I don’t care if it 10m or 20m. No bail! I don’t know the laws in Wisconsin but that sounds like a crock of sht. I wouldn’t put it past leftists and MSM getting this guy bailed out.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

I saw somewhere that the bail was astronomical after all. He will be icing his ass in the gray bar motel until his trial. Off to prison if he is lucky, he only get's life in prison and out in 10 years.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Still not a hate crime.

The mere action of killing someone of another race is not a hate crime.

It might make some people unhappy to confront this, but...

It's a slippery slope.

The only way you could justify charging him with a hate crime is if you have judicial examples of similar situations, that reached a conviction.

Otherwise I wouldn't touch it with that.

Unpopular opinion, but our legal system works on both legislation and precedent. We have to prove the precedent or support the charge beyond reasonable doubt, with evidence.

His past Facebook posts are circumstantial if he has not publicly copped to a hate crime motive, or used any identified hate crime speech.

(What do the federal hate crime laws directly identify as hate speech?)
(Did he use any?)

Fair is fair, that's how justice works.
edit on 25-11-2021 by Archivalist because: Removed some racial bias

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
6 people dead and 60 injured and they give this guy bail? I don’t care if it 10m or 20m. No bail! I don’t know the laws in Wisconsin but that sounds like a crock of sht. I wouldn’t put it past leftists and MSM getting this guy bailed out.

I truly hope the honorable and worthy hard working human scum gets bailed out.
Maybe the media is right, he pushed on the gas pedal and forgot he was in the Clown World we seem to be now living in.

Seriously, I'd really like to see him out on bail. He doesn't deserve or earn them 3 great and delicious hot meals with Wisconsin Cheddar cheese on his macaroni and cheese plates served with fresh orange juice spiked with salt peter ( sodium nitrate ).

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

The first bail was for running over the mother of his child on purpose. Then after having a confrontation with his ex-wife/girlfriend he wanted to take her vehicle with their children inside.

There was another report in which he shot at the vehicle that his nephew and another person was inside, and after that is when he went to murder as many people as possible. BTW, there also were Mexican descendents and even a Mexican girl he ran over. This criminal wanted to, and was able to purposedly murder people, and injured many others. Yet the media, democrat leaders and their puppet Biden have not said anything, even when Biden claimed that Kyle Rittenhouse is a white supremacist that wanted to kill people, when this is a lie.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

You are very wrong. This criminal posted how he hates Jewish people, and that Hitler was right in murdering Jewish people. He wrote messages and lyrics in his rap songs in which he states he hates and wants to murder white people, and police officers. But you want to claim he is not a racist?... You are out of your mind... He also hates Trump and has stated that he is a leftist.

edit on 25-11-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
Still not a hate crime.

It's a slippery slope.

The only way you could justify charging him with a hate crime is if you have judicial examples of similar situations, that reached a conviction.

Unpopular opinion, but our legal system works on both legislation and precedent. We have to prove the precedent or support the charge beyond reasonable doubt, with evidence.

His past Facebook posts are circumstantial if he has not publicly copped to a hate crime motive, or used any identified hate crime speech.

(Did he use any?)

Imagine the roles reversed; a white person ran over killed and injured black people at a Christmas parade with the perp having this in his social media. There would be holy hell to pay!

Be honest with yourself because if we can’t see the irony; then we can’t move forward at all. Don’t fall prey to the powers that be wanting a divided US- be better and be wise.

www.foxnews.com...

“The Facebook account appearing to belong to Darrell Brooks, the suspect behind the Waukesha Christmas parade attack, contains memes and messages calling for violence against White people, as well as suggesting "Hitler was right" for killing Jews during the Holocaust. “
edit on 25-11-2021 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   

as a leftist has wanted to murder police officers, white people, and wrote anti-Trump statements.

Oh no, not anti-Trump statements

I find him as a black nationalist being pro-Hitler quite interesting, the more we learn the more mentally ill and erratic this piece of it sounds.

Over here, we’d say he’s cooked (usually reserved for people who gain psychosis from meth abuse)

edit on 25112021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Still not a hate crime.

It's a slippery slope.

(Did he use any?)

So are you saying that what he did wasn't a hate crime because you believe that the law can't prove it, or do you actually believe that what he did wasn't hateful, wicked and evil ?
edit on th110133 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Where's the pro-Hitler stuff that he shared? Seems strange that he hated white people but had a soft spot for a white guy who basically hated anyone that wasn't a blonde haired, blue eyed Anglo Saxon!

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
My take is that when he is found guilty:

1. BLM will start rioting, looting, assaulting people, burning cities all over the US, comparing it to Rittenhouse and saying racial injustice was done.

2. BLM will make him a hero .

3. Biden will never condemn him, nor will he ever give sympathy to the families. He hasn't done so yet and probably won't like most Democrat politicians who will stay silent about the Christmas Parade Massacre but condmn Rittenhouse.

At the 2021 Christmas Parade Massacre
White Grandmothers dead
White Chidren dead
because progressive liberals and the left have convinced black people
that history proves all white people are evil oppressors
who are inherantly and systemically racist.
Progressive liberals and the political left harp on this endlessly,
and are even teaching it in colleges and corporations.

edit on 11/25/21 by The2Billies because: formatting grammar

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
How justice works in America at the moment Brooks wont get what he deserves. Black or white, makes no difference, he used a car ( a weapon) to kill multiple people intentionally.
I think he aught to be let out on bail because if he's inside no one can get at him.
Did you know that thousands of people go missing in America every year and are never found. I'll leave it at that.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Over here in the US, we only say they're insane if they're any race other than white. If they're white, then obviously they are very sane and very evil ... just like everyone else who disagrees with leftists. And that is actually the implication in the media.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

Still not a hate crime.

It's a slippery slope.

(Did he use any?)

Imagine the roles reversed; a white person ran over killed and injured black people at a Christmas parade with the perp having this in his social media. There would be holy hell to pay!

Be honest with yourself because if we can’t see the irony; then we can’t move forward at all. Don’t fall prey to the powers that be wanting a divided US- be better and be wise.

www.foxnews.com...

“The Facebook account appearing to belong to Darrell Brooks, the suspect behind the Waukesha Christmas parade attack, contains memes and messages calling for violence against White people, as well as suggesting "Hitler was right" for killing Jews during the Holocaust. “

and , of course, the FB purity squad didn't find that it violated any community standards at all.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
How justice works in America at the moment Brooks wont get what he deserves. Black or white, makes no difference, he used a car ( a weapon) to kill multiple people intentionally.
I think he aught to be let out on bail because if he's inside no one can get at him.
Did you know that thousands of people go missing in America every year and are never found. I'll leave it at that.

If that were my child, nothing could stop what would come next.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Still not a hate crime.

Unless you're white..

These days merely disagreeing with someone of another race, gender or identity can be constructed a hate crime.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

Where's the pro-Hitler stuff that he shared? Seems strange that he hated white people but had a soft spot for a white guy who basically hated anyone that wasn't a blonde haired, blue eyed Anglo Saxon!

Darrell Brooks shared pro-Hitler memes, called for violence against white people (nypost.com...)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Still not a hate crime.

It's a slippery slope.

(Did he use any?)

Interesting take.

So you mean incidents like the Jessie Smollett case, where a hate crime investigation[ was opened by authorities after he fabricated a mock-assault on himself by hiring a pair of African brothers to pummel him and yell MAGA slogans?

Why would that case be treated as a hate crime initially (until it as revealed that Smollet is a liar and agent provocateur) , but this case wouldn't be?

Or what about the orgy of attacks on Asisans in the NYC metro area by black assailants, many who profess no overt bias towards Asians, or they simply lie (like the 25 year old woman who claimed she hit a 75-year old in the back of the head with a hammer because the Asian woman was "begging for money". Yeah right). These are being investigated as hate crimes, and in some instances, there is much much less racial undertones, evidence or self-incrimination by the things said/written by the attackers.

It needs to be understood that people are tired of the legal and social double standards that the racial agitators have lobbied for in this country, and this is a clear example of one (they try to convince us that only racism against minorities exists, and only _that_ is worthy of criminal consideration).

It needs to be a uniform, across the board legal standard: assuming their is ample proof of racial antipathy by an assailant, (statements, writing on social media, testimony from others), either a person of race X killing a person race Y can be considered a hate crime, for ANY values of different races plugged into X and Y, or it's never a hate crime, i.e. as you suggest, it's treated as "only" a homicide/assault.

I don't see any way off the ledge where we back away from the hate crime designation for most crimes involving different races, so, the standard must be applied evenly, for everyone. Goose and gander, and all that.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Brooks is a racist, a coward, a moron, and a democrat.

But now I'm being redundant.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join