It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Moves to Allow 800,000 Noncitizens to Vote in Local Elections

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Why do people care if New York City wants to allow green card holders or those who have the legal right to work (ie not illegal immigrants) to vote in local elections? ... unless you live there ofcourse.

If the citizens of New York City want to allow their non citizen neighbors to vote; its their choice.
edit on 26-11-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: shooterbrody

Once these voters are added to the elections it will be easier for them to vote on general elections, because they are already register and that is the whole idea and the reason we got open borders now.

America will be the nation where anybody can come and vote with not restrictions at all.

Next will be the favorite candidates to come from foreign countries to run for positions in the US government.

America is really getting a transformation now what are the legal citizens of this nation to do about it.

Yeah sure
Just change federal law

Cause you know they pass controversial laws in dc all the time now
Lol

Learn the process before making asshat predictions.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Keep Democrats in power and watch how they make Federal laws that allow non Citizens (legal & non-legal) to vote for President. Get ready dumbbells get ready 🤣🤣

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You know, if I lived in New York, I would be moving pronto. Especially if I had any significant amount of money or assets. Well actually, even if I didn't. It's crazy expensive, super liberal and against the hard working middle class American. There is nothing that I see that New York is offering the majority of it's people that would make them stay.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Yeah sure
Just change federal law

Cause you know they pass controversial laws in dc all the time now
Lol

Learn the process before making asshat predictions.

Democrat leaders, and some RINOs made up new voter laws without the legislature of those states weighing in when the law states only the legislature can change voter laws... They openly ignored what the law of those states say, and through such illegal ways they stole the 2020 election... You want to talk about 'process and law?...

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Good find!

They want illegals to vote because they know the vast majority of illegals will not vote. Their ballots will be cast though - of that I am certain.

Illegals by their very nature are hard to identif, track and validate. So what they mean by wanting illegals to vote is they want an undisclosed amount of untraceable ballots that they can push through without anyone being able to challenge.

This whole nation is doomed if the people in positions to stop this do nothing. I know people say that every generation, but this is really a tipping point for us as a nation. If tactics like these are allowed for even 1 cycle, the ability to stop it peacefully will be virtually gone forever.

The globalists are doing a great job at starting a civil war in the states.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join