It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC has no record of ANYONE with natural immunity spreading covid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: network dude

How does this reconcile with the many members of ATS sharing personal stories fighting off Covid, then catching it a second or third time? Common themes include; unvaccinated family, not wearing masks, claims of superior natural immunity and, of course, conspiracy theorists.

As I said, false positives, and asymptomatic results are the likely cause. If someone had symptoms, lost taste and smell, then got it again, with symptoms, I have yet to hear that story.

Shame.

You are trying fit facts to theories, not theories to facts.

There have been several instances on this forum of people going through the situation you just described. The threads usually titled “ my experience with Covid”

Link one and show me.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Would I be considered a prime source? Idk, I'm white, but I don't feel racist, but recognized sources claim I am innately. I'm also not jabbed, and I don't wear a mask, and I live with another much older non-jabbed person and another person who was jabbed. None of us have respiratory issues. It's clear to me the whole issue is dumb and manipulative people trying to enforce their agenda on others. If the vax is your savior, take it and f off. If I'm going to die for not taking the vax, then f off. What does my "demise" have to do with your salvation? That's the whole point.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

How does this reconcile with the many members of ATS sharing personal stories fighting off Covid, then catching it a second or third time? Common themes include; unvaccinated family, not wearing masks, claims of superior natural immunity and, of course, conspiracy theorists.

As I said, false positives, and asymptomatic results are the likely cause. If someone had symptoms, lost taste and smell, then got it again, with symptoms, I have yet to hear that story.

Shame.

There have been several instances on this forum of people going through the situation you just described. The threads usually titled “ my experience with Covid”

I know my sources aren't stellar, this one is quite weak, but it's the best I can do:
www.cdc.gov...

Cases of reinfection with COVID-19 have been reported, but remain rare​.​

they didn't cite a study.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The facts still remain the same .....

This is kind of meaningful
Do the Math

99% Survival Rate

Meanwhile, Johns Hopkins University’s analysis of the U.S. case-to-fatality ratio suggests that COVID-19 patients have a nearly 99 percent survival rate.

here come the MRNA Flu Shots

edit on 11242021 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
The facts still remain the same .....

so get your damn shot! You don't want to kill Grandma, do you?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

No, no, no
That makes too much sense.
Can't be true

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Network dude, can you provide a quick paragraph what you believe 'asymptomatic' means? Just asking as I'm guessing you have possibly misunderstood what it means.

My understanding is that asymptomatic means they have Covid (or whatever disease/illness), and are just not outwardly showing any affects of it. Such people could very well be spreading such disease, which means your posts statement is incorrect no?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

The biggest conspiracy theorists are those members of the Cult Covidian who believe all the propaganda we've been inundated by.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
You really believe people with no symptoms are spreading Covid . Seems like another lie from the mainstream . I no when I have no symptoms then I don’t cough or sneeze .

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Shame.

Link one and show me.

Our friend 727Sky

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are more. I will update this post as I find them..

Edit - Vector

Trollz also caught Covid, but I think it was only his first time.

There a few more threads and several comments I know.

edit on 24-11-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

Our crazy friend DCCowboy.

I’m old, fat, heavy smoker, heavy drinker, had Covid twice that I know of and treated it with Irish whiskey and alka—seltzer cold plus and just worked from home.

Edit - Tamusan www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've had covid twice, maybe 3 times, but never any major symptoms.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

The biggest conspiracy theorists are those members of the Cult Covidian who believe all the propaganda we've been inundated by.

You are speaking to one or the head cultists

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Shame.

Link one and show me.

Our friend 727Sky

Sounds quite anecdotal. Great reply though lol . You are questioning a source and you give us this garbage . Keep looking bud . Unfortunately as long as you look you’ll never get the truth because you don’t want it

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I don't know, how many people were in the study?

246, it was in the link.

Was it like the one Cleveland Clinic did?

No idea.

But in this case, showing the CDC does in fact have data showing that someone with natural Immunity SPREAD covid to others would kill this article.

I thought it would kill the OAN source.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Shame.

Link one and show me.

Our friend 727Sky

Save it for the camps, then we will have something to talk about while we wait for our punishment, chances are that most injected people will end up in them too, once they have captured the half that is not injected.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

Shame.

Link one and show me.

Our friend 727Sky

Sounds quite anecdotal. Great reply though lol . You are questioning a source and you give us this garbage . Keep looking bud . Unfortunately as long as you look you’ll never get the truth because you don’t want it

You are silly and obviously didn’t read our conversation. Network Dude asked for links to people on ATS who claimed to have natural immunity and caught the virus multiple times. I happily obliged.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

Shame.

Link one and show me.

Our friend 727Sky

Save it for the camps, then we will have something to talk about while we wait for our punishment, chances are that most injected people will end up in them too, once they have captured the half that is not injected.

If anything, I would be a guard. But don’t worry, I will sneak you bread, tin foil hats and Lysol aerosol to help you fight off Covid.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Given the abject failure of the PCR tests to detect infection, how can anybody so tested actually know whether or not they were infected with Covid?

They cannot, plain and simple.

Given that no government in the world has any samples of an isolated example of that 'novel' coronavirus, how can it be proved that ANYBODY was infected with the phantom virus?

This has been a huge scam, all for the benefit of the elite, especially Pharma.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

So prove it wasn't all different strains for different go-'rounds.

Edit: In other words, which variants. Remind me -- which Greek Letter or Country Variant are we on now?
edit on 11/24/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

Shame.

Link one and show me.

Our friend 727Sky

If anything, I would be a guard. But don’t worry, I will sneak you bread, tin foil hats and Lysol aerosol to help you fight off Covid.

Oh i know you want to be a guard. I am just afraid you are not important enough, because if you were, you would not have time or interest to debate over these matters with a crazy person in the internet.

But at least you are doing your part, buying time, hoping that you are on the winning side, when in reality we are both doomed.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

What is the percentage of naturally immunized people infecting, or spreading, the virus to other people? Isn't that question? Even the vax isn't supposed to prevent anything but potentially harsh symptoms. Are vaxxers spreading the virus? This article claims that there is no documentation of a naturally immunized person infecting another person with the virus, but doesn't say they can't get reinfected. So based on just this little information, my understanding is that if you are naturally immunized, you may still catch the virus, but will not spread it to others since you're body will "anti-body" it. Yet, the shot -takers can still get it as well, and also spread it by way of shedding.

Wouldn't it be better to get the virus(not the shot), let the body fix itself, and then isolate or destroy it within your own body? Am I missing a detour? Seems like a pretty straight line. I thought this is what herd immunity meant.
edit on 24-11-2021 by JefeFeesh because: edit

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join