It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC has no record of ANYONE with natural immunity spreading covid

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
www.oann.com...

Despite an endless series of mandates requiring Americans to get vaccinated to protect those around them, the CDC now admits it has no record of anyone with natural immunity passing on the infection. One America’s Pearson Sharp has more.

This isn't really a surprise, just more of an "I told you so" kind of thing. Now this isn't to say that the naturally immune cannot spread covid like the vaxxed easily can, just that since the CDC avoids anything to do with Natural Immunity, they also have no idea if those previously infected can spread covid like the vaxxed do daily.

So when we are told this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated, we can smile, and know that the one's saying that, really are that #ing stupid. Looking at you Joey.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Of course they don't, because if they did they'd have been pushing it out over the vaccines break through ones.

edit on 24-11-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Covid is a living microorganism. Vaxxed or unvaxxed, it doesn't differentiate where it thrives.
Someone with natural immunity could still pass it on if they come into contact with the virus. Spread person to person by close contact, ie, Touch.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Great thread . Great point . Amazing with the thousands of media formats that this is the only one with this information it seems like . Common sense must prevail , I am so tired of these Glazi’s

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

How does this reconcile with the many members of ATS sharing personal stories fighting off Covid, then catching it a second or third time? Common themes include; unvaccinated family, not wearing masks, claims of superior natural immunity and, of course, conspiracy theorists.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

Great thread . Great point . Amazing with the thousands of media formats that this is the only one with this information it seems like . Common sense must prevail , I am so tired of these Glazi’s

Poor quality thread, poor quality points, shameful news source. Network Dude is capable of so much better…. Unfortunately, common sense is lacking these days.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I found this on the CDC website from August:

In today’s MMWR, a study of COVID-19 infections in Kentucky among people who were previously infected with SAR-CoV-2 shows that unvaccinated individuals are more than twice as likely to be reinfected with COVID-19 than those who were fully vaccinated after initially contracting the virus. These data further indicate that COVID-19 vaccines offer better protection than natural immunity alone and that vaccines, even after prior infection, help prevent reinfections. Do you want to win the clottery?

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

I am sorry to say this.. But.

It has come to a point where trying to have a discussion with pro covid injection people leads to nowhere.

Kinda like being a jewish person in nazi germany, you try to point out all the wrong that is being done, not realizing you are trying to make these points to an nazi officer. It does not care if its right or wrong, it knows perfectly well what is going on, and what they are trying to achieve.

These cowards are beginning to be afraid, they are afraid that the truth will come out, and they can no longer hide behind their masks.

They want to you to lose your job, they want you to lose your home.
They most likely are waiting permission to hunt you down and kill you.

Lets not forget this, they made their choices.
They are the enemy.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yea, that was from the flawed Kentucky data.
satyameva.medium.com...

I think the one's who were "re-infected" were asymptomatic the first time. Which would make much more sense knowing the PCR test are also flawed. So false positives makes much more sense. But good news for the bootlickers, since nobody will actually do a real study on this, you can pretty much say whatever you want, and the CDC will back you up.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I think the one's who were "re-infected" were asymptomatic the first time.

Wouldn't you have to have something to be asymptomatic?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

How does this reconcile with the many members of ATS sharing personal stories fighting off Covid, then catching it a second or third time? Common themes include; unvaccinated family, not wearing masks, claims of superior natural immunity and, of course, conspiracy theorists.

As I said, false positives, and asymptomatic results are the likely cause. If someone had symptoms, lost taste and smell, then got it again, with symptoms, I have yet to hear that story.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think the one's who were "re-infected" were asymptomatic the first time.

Wouldn't you have to have something to be asymptomatic?

Yes, a false positive.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Always a video, never a primary source...

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

I am sorry to say this.. But.

It has come to a point where trying to have a discussion with pro covid injection people leads to nowhere.

Kinda like being a jewish person in nazi germany, you try to point out all the wrong that is being done, not realizing you are trying to make these points to an nazi officer. It does not care if its right or wrong, it knows perfectly well what is going on, and what they are trying to achieve.

These cowards are beginning to be afraid, they are afraid that the truth will come out, and they can no longer hide behind their masks.

They want to you to lose your job, they want you to lose your home.
They most likely are waiting permission to hunt you down and kill you.

Lets not forget this, they made their choices.
They are the enemy.

I am sorry, you are obviously suffering some kind of delusion.

No one is trying to kill you. This is not nazi Germany. There are those willing to have a Candice and fair conversation on the subject, you would be surprised at some of the common ground there is regarding things like forced mandates, boosters, vaccinating children, etc.

link   

Yes, a false positive.

So everyone in the study had a false positive?

link   

The tests are as much as 90% false positive.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

As I said, false positives, and asymptomatic results are the likely cause. If someone had symptoms, lost taste and smell, then got it again, with symptoms, I have yet to hear that story.

Shame.

You are trying fit facts to theories, not theories to facts.

There have been several instances on this forum of people going through the situation you just described. The threads usually titled “ my experience with Covid”

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Delusional?

Two weeks to flatten the curve?
Mandatory vaccinations?
Micro chips that show your injection status?
Military taking people against their will to camps?
(List goes on and is ongoing)
Its all happening again, if you fail to see this, you are the delusional one.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yes, a false positive.

So everyone in the study had a false positive?

I don't know, how many people were in the study? Was it like the one Cleveland Clinic did?
I'm just offering an uneducated reason for the results to only be in one study and no others. And the curiousness of this one study being the only one cited for this argument. I'm sure it's legit and totally excuses why science changed, definitions changed, and we are no longer allowed to ask these questions in public forums.

But in this case, showing the CDC does in fact have data showing that someone with natural Immunity SPREAD covid to others would kill this article. You are aware that what you listed isn't that, right?

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

Poor quality thread, poor quality points, shameful news source. Network Dude is capable of so much better…. Unfortunately, common sense is lacking these days.

Common sense is lacking on your end and especially denying ignorance . I’ve read your posts . You just repeat everything the main stream media says . That’s very low quality . The unvaccinated are not catching Covid twice . It’s rare to get it twice . Haven’t you received your cdc info . The minuscule minority is probably just testing positive twice since these tests are garbage .

You aren’t looking for the truth . You have preconceived thoughts that never change . I’m trying to find out the truth . I can say I’m wrong . I can change my mind . You should try that and open your eyes . The main steam media are liars

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join