It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 2 plus 2 = 4, then.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   
www.veteranstoday.com...

Guardian: The US could have averted 40% of the deaths from Covid-19, had the country’s death rates corresponded with the rates in other high-income G7 countries, according to a Lancet commission tasked with assessing Donald Trump’s health policy record.

level.medium.com...

According to data collected by Johns Hopkins University, the U.S. officially crossed 200,000 Covid-19 deaths. That figure — most likely a significant undercount — and the 6.8 million confirmed infections reaffirm how poorly America has failed to protect its population. In just six months, more Americans have died from the coronavirus than those that were killed in World War I, the Korean War, and the Vietnam War combined. And if our mortality rates continue, it will become the third leading cause of death behind heart disease and cancer.

I remember when the MSM and the Trump haters would spew things like this trying to tie the deaths from Covid to the Leader of the US. This was when the milestone of 200,000 deaths was reached. We really have no way of knowing how many of those deaths was FROM covid and not just WITH covid, but it really doesn't matter at this point.

www.worldometers.info...
Ouch, almost 800K deaths now? And about 600K on Joe's watch. Now I'm not a super MATHS wiz, but to me, based on the previous implications that Trump was responsible for the 200K deaths, would that make Biden responsible for the 600K deaths? Or is it different now?

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Go ahead and call me out, but I guarantee you 800k people haven't died from covid.
The yearly death rate record will show that out.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Yes it’s trumps fault, just get a vaccine it’s the only way! Come on man! Come on man!

a reply to: network dude

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I don’t believe any numbers to be honest. The same year Covid showed up we went from an average of 30-50 million cases of the flu to approximately 2000 cases. Deaths from Covid and flu match up somewhat as well if you subtract all the people dying in car accidents and labeled as a Covid death. Like I always say and have for almost 2 years now, they just rebranded the flu to make money. I’m fine with that and the simpletons that want to be a big pharma junkie, it doesn’t matter to me just don’t try and force that crap on me and my family.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
your healthcare system is responsible for the deaths.

Doctors, Nurses, Administrators. These are the murderers.
If a soldier or a policeman is not excused for following an unlawful order,
then any medical professional is not excused for following an unlawful order.

There is no saving the healthcare system - how will you be able to ever trust them about anything?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I've been saying essentially the same thing for what? 2 years now? The truth is, if it's as bad as they want us to believe it is, then:

1. Why inflate the numbers by counting EVERYONE who died WITH covid as dying FROM covid? When they started counting accident victims, heart attack victims, etc., as dying from covid, it immediately raised the BS meter for me. ALSO, there is a video of a woman bureaucrat stating that official policy WAS that anyone who died with covid would be counted as dying FROM covid, regardless of the actual cause of death--as official public policy.

2. Why push an experimental gene therapy (that is NOT A VACCINE) on an unsuspecting public?

The bottom line for me is, those in power LIED ABOUT THE VIRUS, LIED about the origins and funding of the virus, LIED about the lethality of the virus, LIED about the "vaccine", and have lied about EVERYTHING else concerning this plandemic (and yes, I think it was planned). WHY?? Good question--it could be money, it could be intentional depopulation (which seems to be an ongoing theory), or, I think it's more along the lines of a combination of seeing just HOW FAR those in power can push We the People to comply with their stupid and ongoing orders to obey, and enriching their allies in the pharma industry. It's WAY past time for us to resist this continued barrage of bull shiite and start telling these tyrants enough is TOO MUCH.

#FJB #Let's go Brandon #FFAUCI #SIC SEMPER TYRRANUS

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

So Joe killed 3X as many people as Donald?

81 bazillion real and totally not fake voters in the mostest, super-fair, election since mankind crawled forth from the primordial slime...don't care.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
And here we are today with Biden + 2021 + Democrats = Biden with 190 million vaccinated people and more U.S. COVID19 deaths than Trump had. Go Figure right? ☠️💀☠️

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I believe I caught your mistake.

2+2=4 only in white oppressive math. Ergo *all* of the deaths are ORANGE MAN's fault even if they happened *after* he was out of office.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Damage was already done by the administration and the people.

Once it got out of the box, ability to control the situation was decreased.

You think very linearly, must be peaceful.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

It doesn't matter who was in control. They were never going to contain it. It's the common cold in terms of its ability to spread. Of course, it also doesn't help when you have governors "containing" it by putting sick people into nursing homes full of otherwise healthy people.

I don't know about you, but in spite of all the restrictions and rules and everything else, I've still managed to have two mild colds in the past two years.
edit on 24-11-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
Damage was already done by the administration and the people.

Once it got out of the box, ability to control the situation was decreased.

You think very linearly, must be peaceful.

So a virus that came from China, (be it lab or wet market) one that we don't seem to be able to control, is Trump's fault, the deaths on his watch, AND the deaths on Biden's watch are also his fault? You don't think. That must by why you post the stupid sh!t you do.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The 'vaccine' is the virus.
It is meant to hurt. Some people get placebos.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: xuenchen

The 'vaccine' is the virus.
It is meant to hurt. Some people get placebos.

My God they've rigged the whole thing !!!!!😧😧

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

It was his fault for trying to shut down travel from those countries in order to limit the spread here!

/sarc

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

And he's orange. So there that is.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven

If a soldier or a policeman is not excused for following an unlawful order,
then any medical professional is not excused for following an unlawful order.

There is no saving the healthcare system - how will you be able to ever trust them about anything?

No, you can't blame most of these deaths on healthcare workers, the blame goes up the ladder pretty high. It is the fault of the agencies that blew this whole thing out of proportion promoting fear. There was plenty of evidence already around eighteen months ago how to inhibit this virus naturally or with supplements, but the NIH would not release this evidence to teach people how to fend off this disease, in fact they spent lots of money to try to debunk some stuff which led to lots of things that helped being ignored by people who could have had a less troublesome illness. They should have told people about antiviral properties they knew of that helped against this virus. Some other countries also had this information yet did not tell their citizens.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven

Not all of them.

If I'm not mistaken, the majority of deaths were actual murders committed by Governors and other Health Officials who ordered infected people to be placed into homes where our most vulnerable people lived.

I agree, they refused to provide any treatment whatsoever, only palliative care, when even giving something as simple and commonplace as corticosteroids would likely have saved 50% of those who died.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Nothing wrong every thing is fine the world is right as rain.
You say you have an open mind? I'll put that to test.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oddly enough, I haven't had so much as a sniffle in a year and a half--other than a short bout with allergies for the first time in my life.

...and my Covid exposure has been well above most people, outside of medical personnel.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join