It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AKA The Arberry Trial

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I apologize if I took it that way.

After being chased 5 minutes through different routes trying to get away, to then give other scenarios as to him getting away, (I've even read on ATS he should have swam away) it just leads to the idea that as he didn't get away through these other routes that somehow that's why he ended up dead.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I also apologize for saying what he should have done. He should not have been chased in the first place.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Lots of guilty verdicts, Travis on all counts, Greg on most, being read now. Roddy about the same as Greg, they differ as it was Travis who shot.
edit on 24-11-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
What are they looking at life?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterE12
What are they looking at life?

Not sure yet, I'm guessing 25-eternity.

Malice murder for Travis, felony murder for the other 2, and a slew of other charges..if I'm hearing correct
edit on 24-11-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
that's what i hear.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Good to hear the guilty verdicts.
2nd

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
That was fast!

All 3 men in Arbery killing found guilty of murder

A jury in the state of Georgia on Wednesday found all three defendants charged in the death of Ahmaud Arbery guilty on counts of murder.

The jury found Travis McMichael, the defendant who fatally shot Arbery on Feb. 23, 2020 in a south Georgia neighborhood, guilty of all nine counts against him including malice murder.

Gregory McMichael, the father of Travis McMichael who was with him at the time of the shooting, was found guilty of four counts of felony murder, two counts of aggravated assault, one count of false imprisonment and one criminal attempt to commit a felony.

William “Roddie” Bryan, who recorded the incident, was found guilty of three counts of felony murder, one count of aggravated assault, one count of false imprisonment and one criminal attempt to commit a felony

edit on 24-11-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I don't think anyone really expected any other outcome.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I am pleased with the outcome for this trial, just like I was pleased with the outcome for Kyle's.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I think any resistance to the idea of what the outcome of this was likely going to be was related to the idea that no one could be that blatantly racist and stupid. But yes, yes they still can.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Great news!

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

It seems that, in spite of the media politicizing everything, the juries are unmoved by the talking heads and come to the proper verdicts. These guys are guilty of chasing down and murdering a jogger because he looked at a house under construction. There was no self-defense involved.
The only way these guys will survive in prison is to be isolated or join up with the Aryan Nation for protection.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
What is on display is the in your face racism from jury selection to asking the judge to ban black pastors from the court room to blaming Arbery for his own murder because he had "long dirty toenalis"! www.foxnews.com...

Your comment aged like milk.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hopefully...the results of this trial, will go a long way in suppressing illegal vigilantism in the United States.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
Hopefully...the results of this trial, will go a long way in suppressing illegal vigilantism in the United States.

Good luck with that!
😉

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Great result!

Hopefully they just get put in general population.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Erno86

Good luck with that!
😉

LOL....

Do the guilty verdicts signify an end to the "Jim Crow Era"?

Homie don't think so...

edit on 24-11-2021 by Erno86 because: added vid

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
Great result!

Hopefully they just get put in general population.

Them getting buckwheats would be more interesting.

edit on 24-11-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

This was not vigilantism. They tried to use the shield of psuedo-vigilantism as their defense, but there is nothing that shows it was anything but cold blooded murder

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join