It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden - 50 Years of Government Experience and He Still Screws Up Our Economy.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The real President was about 2 pictures down in that link
you posted.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Oh Look , He was a George Soros backed DA . And No , I will not show SOURCES to that Claim . Look them Up Yourself Crappy .......

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Oh Look , He was a George Soros backed DA . And No , I will not show SOURCES to that Claim . Look them Up Yourself Crappy .......

What? Are you well?

Crappy?

🧐

Nice. Did you actually read what I posted?

Obviously not.

Weirdo.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Hey Oldcarpy , I am REALLY Effed Up Right Now being Hollidayeve and just want to Say before I Pass Out from Toooooooooo Many Beers .........I LOVE YOU MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........*) Happy Whatever !

edit on 24-11-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Well CareUmussenttsometimes , When God was Giving Out Neurons during the Birth Of Our Universe , Ole Joe was taking a Spiritual Sheet at the Time . Nuff Said...Happy Thanks Bro.........*)

edit on 24-11-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Yeah Sleepy Joe , I'm Sober Now AND Still Pissed !

banned.video...
edit on 25-11-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Yeah Sleepy Joe , I'm Sober Now AND Still Pissed !

banned.video...

Stay crazy, man!

🍺🥃🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Yeah , the Left have Plenty to be Thankful For Today . They Got Joe Biden ........ Misery Loves Company,,

edit on 25-11-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
China laughs at Joe Bidens pleas for help with lowering gas prices.

mb.ntd.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
What is shows is this is a deliberate action, by the Liberal Left, to destroy the US A...

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
How are you so sure we did?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats
What is shows is this is a deliberate action, by the Liberal Left, to destroy the US A...

Democrats are generally praising President Biden this week for reducing gasoline prices.

Gas prices tumble 1.5 cents @ gallon: nypost.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   

What do we call normal human beings that are concerned about their lives present and future? And whatever they are called do they have to be one thing or the other?

You and I have similar ideas for sure

So I directly ask what you think a human beings party of general concern and intelligence should be called?

If I where to name my own war party I’d call it I love my mom, or my dad will kick your dads ass party😃

Sorry homie was kind of serious kind of trying to make a laugh or two

Bowing out

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

How about ECONOMICS IS KING? Biden White House wishes their IRS wouldn't report this kind of thing, since Biden campaigned on promising to reverse the "Trump Tax Cuts".

IRS Data Shows - TRUMP TAX CUTS BENEFITTED THE MIDDLE-CLASS THE MOST

Income data published by the IRS clearly show that on average all income brackets benefited substantially from the Republicans’ tax reform law, with the biggest beneficiaries being working and middle-income filers, not the top 1 percent, as so many Democrats have argued.
More at: thehill.com...

Once again, Democrats LIED/LIE, and Joe Biden comes down on the WRONG SIDE of the fence, by implementing polices that HURT WORKING AMERICANS.

Keep the above in mind as we move closer to the 2022 mid-term elections.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The senile dementia president is soo out in touch with reality that he will claim next that he led with Washington the colonial forces to victory over the British.

Yep soo far he has claimed all kind of outrageous stories, he was a zero when in congress and now he is still a zero but with dementia.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

President Biden's handlers/controllers are forcing him to go on TV and tell lies to cover-up their (intentional?) failures.

From Friday December 3, 2021:

It’s all in the spin — or “lies, damned lies, and statistics” if you will.

During President Joe Biden’s Friday morning press conference, he made three risible claims in quick succession — doing what he could to deflect attention from a surprisingly anemic jobs report: 210,000 jobs added, less than half of the 550,000 expected in November.

It’s all in the spin — or “lies, damned lies, and statistics” if you will.

During President Joe Biden’s Friday morning press conference, he made three risible claims in quick succession — doing what he could to deflect attention from a surprisingly anemic jobs report: 210,000 jobs added, less than half of the 550,000 expected in November.

1. Oil Companies Are Creating High Prices For Consumers

2. The Supply Chains Are ‘Sped-Up,’ Stores Are ‘Well-Stocked’

3. Build Back Better Will ‘Cut Costs’
Details here: thefederalist.com...

Thankfully, Americans are savvier than ever, thanks to truth-tellers in parts of the organized media, and social media. We see right through Joe Biden's many lies.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I Hope Santa Joe does not Take a Dumb in MY Stocking this Christmas !

Happy Hollidays Libbies.........LOL

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Why don’t we call it the black house and wait for policy to be read so we can find out what’s in it?

When craftsmen can’t get paid without devastating taxes what’s the point of working on the rules and laws of the land? I don’t want to pay build back better tax support.

Matter-o-factly I don’t want to keep giving any entity almost 1/4 to more or my income to some body that continues to use the money to work against my business or my prosperity or against my boys future.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join