It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lin Wood, Kyle Rittenhouse, and Grifters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JonOnTheJohn

I mostly tend to agree with AM.

He's occasionally infuriating. But that's ok. He bats a 9/10 and when the # was being stirred he was one of the very first to call it out.

He's been right about Lin Wood this whole time.

His perspective matter more than mine as Wood wasn't even on my radar until he started causing real damage.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JonOnTheJohn

Wood gives the Impression of a " Self Promoter " . Maybe he missed his Calling as a Hollywood Actor ?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JonOnTheJohn
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

I dont think he made it up. It may be a pizzagate thing or derivative of some sort.

Bottom line is that there are a lot of pedos in high positions and it wasnt too long ago when pagans were drinking blood before my fellow catholics slaughtered them in crusades.

The only thing i am certain of is that i am certain of nothing.
That one on HRC eating a childs face came from the Wiener laptop story. Several of the NYC police officers supposedly involved had a case of suicide after they saw the evidence. Whatever it was made at least one very ill from reviewing the video was the report.

I am not certain either in these matters. I am certain I want the truth to be that the pedo, blood drinking class are actually to be exposed whomever is doing it. Then dealt with appropriately.

edit on 23-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join