It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lin Wood, Kyle Rittenhouse, and Grifters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I hear your perspective, but we are talking about someone who, memorably, once snuck into a secure call at a law school to defend himself against claims that turned out to be false.

Any hit piece presented with journalistic integrity would not duck and run, like Tucker did after the election and has continued to do, despite having one of the largest megaphones for good in this country.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Thats correct. He died in 2020

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

I cant argue with not trusting Trump(s)... possible zionist?

Lindell almost seems like its MK Ultra CIA #. My only reason saying that is that its too odd to go from crackhead to CEO millionaire.

Rudy I associate with when i grew up in the good old days when he cleaned up NYC. Its gone downhill since but he has acted odd in recent time. I thought maybe he was just an alcoholic.

Powell and Wood i guess i am just hoping arent all that bad. Certainly a soundboard for certain truths and good but perhaps on purpose combined with deceit similar to alex Jones (who i still like to listen too).

I like this group here. Tell me who WE CAN TRUST.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Shes high up on my list of potential occultist baby eaters if they exist. Not on yours?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JonOnTheJohn

I don't trust easily.

I watch and wait because people have a tendency to show you who they really are.

I've been watching Tucker since he was on CNN. He's just a talking head and he'd probably tell you that himself.

Lin Wood has been blowing things up quite a bit since his name became infamous. Now with Rittenhouse calling him out on his grift, I hardly think I need to reevaluate my initial impression of him.

I get what you're saying but this isn't a matter of "who do you believe?" It's a matter of a pattern of behavior demonstrated by Lin Wood that should elucidate more skeptical attitudes toward him.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I was surprised last night when I saw this. Im glad Kyle spoke out about it. Im glad to see this thread.

If he fouled up the challenges to the election, Id like to know that too.

Interesting.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: JonOnTheJohn
What do you think of Ron Watkins?

The 8Chan guy? He's Q.

Really? I always thought it was Brad Parscale.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Was Wood the source of that rumour? Its vile if he made it up, even if you dont like her and thinks she is evil. It makes him the same.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

After watching the HBO documentary I'm pretty convinced it's him. At least the current version of Q.

edit on 23-11-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

I dont think he made it up. It may be a pizzagate thing or derivative of some sort.

Bottom line is that there are a lot of pedos in high positions and it wasnt too long ago when pagans were drinking blood before my fellow catholics slaughtered them in crusades.

The only thing i am certain of is that i am certain of nothing.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

What are your thoughts on general flynn?

@AUGUSTUS what about you too?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JonOnTheJohn

Shes high up on my list of potential occultist baby eaters if they exist. Not on yours?

She is not a good person, I could even go with a kind of evil. But no, not buying the occultist baby eating stuff. She and the rest are bad enough on their own. I think some of these conspiracies are made to take the heat off them..and make CT people look nuts.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

You are on point with mistruths being added to confuse and compromise those seeking truth. Its like the subprime mortgage crisis with repackaging all the bad loans with a few good ones and playing hot potato.

I also often question how the truth is being told, as rarely as it might be.

“A truth that's told with bad intent
Beats all the lies you can invent.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I didn't see that documentary. No HBO for me.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

After watching the HBO documentary I'm pretty convinced it's him. At least the current version of Q.

Having gained so much insight and Friendships through my “ Q “ journey here on ATS, that documentary was beyond disturbing, the Father /Son 8 Chan guys made my skin crawl and reflection and discernment was in order. The way I see it, “ Beat them at their own Game “ is the way forward. There are uncanny Q proofs, lol, the original Q ? Time will tell, some pretty BIG things coming to Light right now...all in on the Human Heart winning in the end !

Geez...what kind of sorcery are we dealing with, is Kyle a biological girl ?! Uggg..

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

This thread isn't about General Flynn.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Yet

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Can you share the name of the documentary? Would like to make sure i watch the right one and not waste my time on some derivative.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I didn't see that documentary. No HBO for me.

Worth watching if you can stream it.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Yeah, that whole group was a disaster of human beings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join