It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Class Barbarians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I think this is inevitable

If we are not careful its all apt to end in tears.

I also think we're eye to eye.

Nice volley!

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: LSU2018

And so say all the Spanish Conquistador and Catholic priests i imagine.

Might be able to tell if we left much of their history still standing, instead of destroying codex, bringing disease, and building chapels and Cathedral atop the religious and historical sites that were destroyed or sealed off.

By some estimations there were more than 60 million people there before we arrived, a little over a century later, that number had dropped close to 6 million.

So there is that.

Is that one of those historical things that wasn't discovered until the 21st century? No tribes lived in harmony together, not American Indian tribes, not African tribes, not Mayan tribes, not even today in South America and other countries where tribes still exist.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I did not suggest anyone live in harmony with each other but rather harmony with their environment and the land.

We are a predatory species LSU2018 that probably will never play nice with one another.

That dont mean that we should not endeavour to create a modicum of equality for all.

Nor does it change the fact that when we arrived on the continent 90% of the indigenous people were pan bread a mere century later.

Look at it this way you have 50, of a sorts, tribes right now, in your nation that hardly stand united or have much harmony with one another.
edit on 24-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join