It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack on the capitol. Damning video evidence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Faeded
Curious..who pays you to post this crap....here.
a reply to: MDDoxs

Would you rather be ignorant of what really happened?

Would you prefer to have all the same opinion on things.

How boring…
edit on 23-11-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Boring is that after almost a year, theres still no charges matching your claims.

Fraud

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Invasion? the white house and the Capitol building belong to the people of the United Stated of America, you got your terms and definitions wrong. Both are public buildings.

Invasion is the open borders democrats have in the southern states, that is an invasion.

W

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

ALSO, Capitol police (correctly) let protestor-owners in to the building their taxpayer dollars maintain.

And then shot and killed one of them (Ashli Babbitt) in cold blood, an hour later.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Any solid 100% verifiable proof these were all Trump people ?

Or were they mostly stagers and paid crisis mobs😎

Some of it looks just a little too "perfect" and obvious 😎

(post by ManBehindTheMask removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

To claim January 6th was anything but an attempted coup to reinstall the orange man back onto his porcelain throne is kidding themselves.

A year later and he is still living in your head.... sad

It was a riot... nothing more, nothing less... It was rather weak in comparison to the many other riots the left have been doing for 5 years now, yes they still do them at the cost of billions.

No weapons, people followed instructions once inside, people were not killing others to take over, limited damages...and we are talking priceless art works not even close to the recent flash mobs that devastate upper retail stores just in the last week, and everyone left at curfew a few hours later.

So, what was the plan...lol There wasn't one other than people feeling frustrated with our Goverment.

link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Boring is that after almost a year, theres still no charges matching your claims.

Fraud

That's because the FBI concluded over the Summer that there was no "Insurrection".

Source: www.reuters.com...

Nancy Pelosi and her Democrats in Congress need to keep pretending that there was, in order make themselves feel worthwhile, and to damage Republicans. Not going to work. They've since been outed as "organized liars" by Special Counsel John Durham.

link   

It didn't look like a riot. Are you saying everyone showed up armed?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
We all know where the real mobs were that day don't we and what they were doing😎

And we all know who over-reacted as if acted out like pretty picture perfect for the TV cameras😎

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I for one do not. If I did, I would gather a pose together and “peacefully” enter your home and drink what ever fine alcohol you possess

No you wouldnt and you know it, youd sit right there in your chair pretending to be something your not under the cover of forum anonymity.

Thats all youd do

I spent 99 through 2008 an active Duty Marine with a crap ton of combat tours, And the thing is theres a # TON out here with my background that are willing to die for their beliefs and know what real bloodshed looks like.

You should probably make sure youre ready to deal with that battle and die for what YOU believe in before playing tough guy
edit on 11/23/2021 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I'm really just not seeing the "attack" part of the "attack on the capitol".

People taking selfies is a very aggressive move, just saying... In the Art of War there is a very small line that no one seems to know.

"Once in the Capital follow the orders of the police, take selfies and leave without damages at curfew" end quite...

I would not really mind if the Left talked about this being more than it was if only they would also recognize the 5 years of riots by them at levels unmatched to anything that happened on Jan 6th. I still have far left workers that deign Portland ever has riots that actually live there too. I'm like, do you go to bed at 9 O'clock or something and sleep through it all...lol

edit on 23-11-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Troller gonna troll. OP has to be trolling.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddscreenname

it's what he does.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddscreenname

HAAAAAAAS to be

I use to think though that theres no one stupid enough to believe the things this poster posts ............but im not so sure anymore lol

The world has gone whackado

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I think, if anything, the January 6th "attack" showed how much disgust and disdain the average politician has for the average man.

Imagine a few dozen fat, drunk, unarmed people terrifying politicians to the point where they build fences and have the National Guard protecting them for months.

It shows more how utterly weak and pathetic the left is than it does how "bad" the average man is who is fed up with the crap in DC.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

The orange man really won the election and most with
an IQ above room temperature knows this.The cuckoos
have taken over and installed a dementia patient into
the White House.
The cuckoos are bent out of shape because patriots tried
to remind them who they work for.The cuckoos had some
of their own mixed in with the patriots,then things started
to go down.
All of the rioting,burning,destroying both private and government
property was called a "peaceful protest".BUT,when it comes
to the country's capital any kind of protest will instantly be
labeled an INSURRECTION and an attempted COUP.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I've noticed the same with his content.

In regards to the fiction he's perpetuating, it's been clear for a while that whenever the Democrat party accuses someone, it's really a deflection so as not to peer at their actions.

Similar to being wrongly accused of rape, the initial reaction is what will stick, not the facts.

When I was easily able to reference Trump's official transcripts to read myself, I couldn't believe how manipulative the media was. I also realized that there were more foolish people in the world who would lazily accept the narrative than I thought.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

are you kidding me, take your blinkers off for a moment, every dumb thread in the political mud pit reeks of either TDS or BDS, in my opinion both Trump and Biden are old farts who should never have been in charge of anything more than their stannah stairlifts

me thinks you adore politicians far more than I do, I think they are ALL a waste of time and just try and point out the hypocrisy I see on this website

but I suppose you will just infer what i wrote as "here is another TDS sufferer"

oh and I have read too many times that wiki is not a relevant source as it is a leftist hotbed of misinformation, but now you want to quote it as credible

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join