It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack on the capitol. Damning video evidence

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
This video fails to prove your point in any way this was an insurrection. Some people wanted to get through a space their tax dollars paid for to protest. I don’t think you understand what an insurrection is. I do think you have a strong bias you like to force onto others.

a reply to: MDDoxs

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

I guess an “insurrection” involves lots of loitering and milling around?

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

The TDS with you is amongst the strongest I’ve seen on this site. I know you think highly of yourself and I find it hilarious.

1. Since when do the police provide throwing materials to a riot? (The chair purposely slid to the group)
2. Since when is a button to a door outside of door and not inside? (So how could they not just hit the button and close it)
3. Why were the garage doors open in the first place? (Knowing protestors are outside)
4. These grown me on both sides, GROWN MEN, putting forth absolute minimal effort, is equal to that of a child’s fight. (Everything thrown and every attack was obviously fake, without just force).
5. Lastly, and this is a good one, do you notice that the camera angle cuts off a portion of the landscape? You are telling me that the Capital, has no other video evidence of this exact event playing out....? Just this one video with nauseatingly bad acting, which conveniently fails to include the entire door, the right side of it specifically, where the button likely might be?

You cannot be that dense to see obvious issues about this video and completely ignore them just to thump your chest can you? /s

Don’t answer that, your ATS history says that’s exactly who you are.

I’ve not made myself visible much on ATS but I have been here for roughly 10 years or so, and some people have shown to be completely controlled bu confirmation bias. You are one of them.

Just to be clear, anyone who has spent even the tiniest of time on ATS knows what you say is not credible at all. Even though you think you’re the most intelligent in the room, you’ve probably got one of the worst TDS around.

Are you capable of seeing facts from all sides? Are you capable of setting aside your own emotional reactions to formulate logical fact finding? So far the answer is no.

If you think you can, then I’m your huckleberry. Facts only, no media, no conflicted interest opinions, no sensationalism, just pure hard facts that can be proven with non bias links, by the definition word usage, and no logical fallacy word twisting rhetoric.

Can you do it.......? Say When

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
You obviously have no clue what a coup or insurrection are my fellow ATS member. If this were either of those there would have been a lot of dead bodies. Dead bodies of all of those corrupt politicians. So please get off your soap box and sit down in your lazy chair. Grab a beer and watch some mindless sports. Or maybe become a stand up comic because you make me laugh out loud a lot. You are sooooooo out of touch with the regular people you look down on it’s funny. a reply to: MDDoxs

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I. Don't. Care.

Here's all I need to know about the left's new favorite mass media programming :

The city set a curfew of 6pm

They left.

The House resumed at 8pm.

If this were a real insurrection, or coup, the curfew would have been ignored, and they would have occupied the building, made demands, etc.

But, they didn't.

This is much ado over nothing.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Not for the first time, members have ripped you a new one....way to go, 100% for effort

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightCall

The TDS with you is amongst the strongest I’ve seen on this site. I know you think highly of yourself and I find it hilarious.

1. Since when do the police provide throwing materials to a riot? (The chair purposely slid to the group)
2. Since when is a button to a door outside of door and not inside? (So how could they not just hit the button and close it)
3. Why were the garage doors open in the first place? (Knowing protestors are outside)
4. These grown me on both sides, GROWN MEN, putting forth absolute minimal effort, is equal to that of a child’s fight. (Everything thrown and every attack was obviously fake, without just force).
5. Lastly, and this is a good one, do you notice that the camera angle cuts off a portion of the landscape? You are telling me that the Capital, has no other video evidence of this exact event playing out....? Just this one video with nauseatingly bad acting, which conveniently fails to include the entire door, the right side of it specifically, where the button likely might be?

You cannot be that dense to see obvious issues about this video and completely ignore them just to thump your chest can you? /s

Don’t answer that, your ATS history says that’s exactly who you are.

I’ve not made myself visible much on ATS but I have been here for roughly 10 years or so, and some people have shown to be completely controlled bu confirmation bias. You are one of them.

Just to be clear, anyone who has spent even the tiniest of time on ATS knows what you say is not credible at all. Even though you think you’re the most intelligent in the room, you’ve probably got one of the worst TDS around.

Are you capable of seeing facts from all sides? Are you capable of setting aside your own emotional reactions to formulate logical fact finding? So far the answer is no.

If you think you can, then I’m your huckleberry. Facts only, no media, no conflicted interest opinions, no sensationalism, just pure hard facts that can be proven with non bias links, by the definition word usage, and no logical fallacy word twisting rhetoric.

Can you do it.......? Say When

There is indeed a disconcerting amount of evidence that somewhere in the chain of command, treasonous instructions were given. By whom and for what purpose? We can only hope the 2022 elections appoint the right leaders to open an investigation and pursue the facts.

edit on 26-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

butbutbutbutbutbut

🤣🤣FBI solicits Thanksgiving dinner tips for Capitol riot suspects🤣🤣

The FBI is asking for an extra helping this Thanksgiving in tracking down people who were involved in the Capitol riot.

The bureau's Chicago field office sent a tweet Thursday, stuffed with hashtags, requesting members of the public consider reporting fellow holiday dinnergoers if they look like someone who may have been involved in the unlawful entry and violence that took place in the nation's capital on Jan. 6.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's the definition of phoning it in, asking Twitter to honeypot their families and snitch to the authorities for no reward because they just ❤️ the FBI that much.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It really concerns me that Trump has not pardoned any of the January 6 patriots when he had the chance. Didnt Trump pardon a gangster rapper, and some elite wealthy scumbags? Why didnt Trump pardon his own supporters who were fighting for him under Trumps own instructions?

Why did Trump throw these Patriots under the bus so badly? I want to know why Trump is ignoring the good patriots who are rotting away in jail, when he pardoned gangsters and high level crooks!!

We need to get to the bottom of this to Make America Great Again! Trump said he would drain the swamp, but the only ones drained are the PATRIOTS!

WTF??!

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: INSERT

How was He supposed to know who they were inside 2 weeks? (especially if they were sponsored agitators and implants)🦇

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: INSERT
It really concerns me that Trump has not pardoned any of the January 6 patriots when he had the chance. Didnt Trump pardon a gangster rapper, and some elite wealthy scumbags? Why didnt Trump pardon his own supporters who were fighting for him under Trumps own instructions?

can you show what his "own instructions" were please? that sure would solve a large portion of this mystery. Hell, we might not even need scooby for this one. Tell it like you mean it.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

"Tell it like you mean it"

What kind of president doesn't pardon his voters to reward them for performing their patriotic duties as he requested. His specific phrasing is irrelevant, every citizen wearing MAGA merch should have been freed because that is what a strong loyal leader does for his people. He doesn't leave them in cages.

edit on 27-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join