It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember when Trump went after the Big Pharma middle men?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Bunch

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: Bunch

Fair analysis, you may be right.

I actually think he would’ve won in a landslide if not for the likes of CNN, MSNBC, NYT etc. going overdrive on the straight out lies and propaganda but again, believe that was all just part of the facade though admittedly, that’s one aspect that makes me re-think my claims he’s part of the establishment. Still think it though

I think if you read a couple of Trump bios it would change your mind. Trump wanted to be part of the establishment but due to his personality he was never ever able to break through. I read in one of his bios that he wanted to be member to an elite golf club in NY and was rejected, that prompted him to start building his own golf courses and country clubs.

Also even when he was doing the apprentice he was never invited to the glitzy parties that all other Hollywood click were going to. He never got the respect of those which he was always seeking it the most. Definitely doesn’t scream elite to me.

I agree!
That damn Trump did tricks that made gas prices go down. I hate that! I like the new tricks! Joe makes everything go up!

It’s funny when people try to take credit or have credit assigned to them when they did nothing to deserve it.

My credit rating is very high. I don't rely on Government money or Government Cheese

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

a reply to: sciencelol

Well, he said that then implemented operation warp speed to develop the damn vaccine in a dangerous timeframe bypassing the usual clinical trials.

Sorry mate, he’s one of them.

Trump is one of them LMAO!!!

You're passing the blame on Trump, when in fact he was lied to...

stay away from leftist rhino talking points.
You would have done the same thing after being lied to by so-called vaccine experts.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Did you accept Trumps vaccine into your body?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Who is Trump?

The guy in your head that doesn’t pay rent.

Never heard of him. My head isn’t like the basement you live in.

Trump is with you. Dont despair

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Who is Trump?

This isn’t Epstein s island, so I do not despair.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Who is Trump?

Weak sauce.
Don’t take it out on us that you regret voting for Brandon.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: carewemust

Well, he said that then implemented operation warp speed to develop the damn vaccine in a dangerous timeframe bypassing the usual clinical trials.

Sorry mate...someone in the Trump Administration came to him and said, "We'll develop a vaccine at warp speed. Just give us the green light sir!"

A businessman builder would obviously defer to "experts" on subjects like this. Trump was more involved in things related to the economy. That worked out great until China released its mass-murder weapon on the world.

This is the most logical explanation there could be if DJT is for real.

The fact he said it, has me nervous that he is one of them too. You were upset at the lack of even attempts by his administration to stop the obvious things. I am hopeful of your theory over the other one CWM.

What pisses me off is how the devout Trump supporting journalists don't ask him the obvious questions we come up with, when they interview him. They treat Trump like the liberal journalists treat Biden.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

No , he IS Not " One Of Them " ,The President was Mislead by Fauci ,the Dems , and Factions of the RHINO Reps in trying to do the Right and Legal Thing about Addressing the Covid-19 Plandemic . He was " Set Up " , Get It > ?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

He’s either complicit or incompetent then.

Went from calling it the China virus and doubting the severity of it, refusing to shut the nation down to initiating operation warp speed to get the vaccine out and still continues to push it.

We all knew Fauci, the Dems and Rino’s were incorrect - how come he couldn’t figure it out?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Bunch

a reply to: Bunch

Fair analysis, you may be right.

I actually think he would’ve won in a landslide if not for the likes of CNN, MSNBC, NYT etc. going overdrive on the straight out lies and propaganda but again, believe that was all just part of the facade though admittedly, that’s one aspect that makes me re-think my claims he’s part of the establishment. Still think it though

I think if you read a couple of Trump bios it would change your mind. Trump wanted to be part of the establishment but due to his personality he was never ever able to break through. I read in one of his bios that he wanted to be member to an elite golf club in NY and was rejected, that prompted him to start building his own golf courses and country clubs.

Also even when he was doing the apprentice he was never invited to the glitzy parties that all other Hollywood click were going to. He never got the respect of those which he was always seeking it the most. Definitely doesn’t scream elite to me.

I agree!
That damn Trump did tricks that made gas prices go down. I hate that! I like the new tricks! Joe makes everything go up!

It’s funny when people try to take credit or have credit assigned to them when they did nothing to deserve it.

Gas prices the last year (and the price of everything shipped) can be credited to Biden.

If you live in the US and are not on welfare then his choices directly effected your cost of living.

Still celebrating the win?

Wait till next year...

Hi Sweets! Good to see Yuh!

Hey there Babe! Glad to see that you are still here fighting the good fight and have your hatches battened down for what is to come.

~Huggz~

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

As above.

Explain to me why he was a guest at a Clinton wedding and very close to them until running against Hillary?

I’m not personally attacking you guys by not blindly following a billionaire who was once a close friend of the Clintons and possibly still is.

Oceans razor; who’s the billionaire who rubbed shoulders with the Clintons more likely to have the interests of at heart; the average American or his fellow elites?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I remember seeing all these photos of Trump I think during the summer 2020
where he is shaking hands with all these leaders around the world the Queen & etc.
It was like getting a nod or some kind of approval?

Did anyone ever figure out what that all meant? Sorry memory still isn't that great yet.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

" We all knew Fauci, the Dems and Rino’s were incorrect - how come he couldn’t figure it out? "

What makes you Believe he did not know Exactly what they were doing and was Powerless to Stop it ? Afterall , he Only Represents the Executive Branch of our Government , the Legislative and Judicial Branches were Against him Every Step for 4 Freakin' Years . You are Focusing on the Wrong Man Mate...........

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

He’s either complicit or incompetent then.

Went from calling it the China virus and doubting the severity of it, refusing to shut the nation down to initiating operation warp speed to get the vaccine out and still continues to push it.

We all knew Fauci, the Dems and Rino’s were incorrect - how come he couldn’t figure it out?

Nah... Trump isn't complicit or incompetent with the vaccine or with the China virus.

It's still the China virus lol... He also believes it's your choice to take the vax or not, unlike the Democrats.

It's no secret that Trump was a Democrat.

sounds like you're watching too much MSNBC... everyone was wrong about the China bug, except ATS. : )

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I don’t hate him I just have a healthy distrust of billionaires who were and probably still are down with the Clintons.

Mmmm kangaroo, I’m hungry now.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I respectfully disagree, he’s complicit with the vax cause he rushed it through.

Haha we don’t even get MSNBC over here. Questioning a billionaires motives with ties to the Clintons doesn’t make some left wing lemming.

I don’t trust him. I don’t trust any of them.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Who is Trump?

That was Clinton .

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Who is Trump?

That was Clinton .

Clinton and Trump were definitely high fiving one another. Both should be locked up for their heinous acts.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

‘Tis what it is indeed.

Admittedly against all logic I held out hope he was different. He wasn’t. We’re still on our own.

He probably thought he was different too. But when your enemy is aligned with pedophiles, they tend to make the kind of threats you can't ignore.

Everyone thinks they'll be strong. Nobody is. Not against that.

It was inevitable someone would start working with them.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
No.....I just remember him fast tracking the Vaccines so big Pharma could make billions and the Democrats could force everyone to take the injections.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join