It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember when Trump went after the Big Pharma middle men?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So far I like De Santis though have the same reserved suspicion I do for any politician at that level.

A wart and a bottled fart would be better than those two.

I’m not convinced Trump went from an invitee to a Clinton wedding, rubbing shoulders with those sorts of people his whole life then all of a sudden he’s the saviour of the working class as an elite billionaire. Don’t disagree he did great things for the average American and in my humble opinion just enough to give the illusion he’s that person but not enough to make a dent in the establishment.

I don’t have a team, ideology or agenda though so happy to change my opinion on presentation of new evidence though for my money he was akin to a “heel” in pro wrestling and still part of the cast behind the curtains.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Vaccine would had come anyways. Many other countries were developing them. Would you rather US being on the sidelines of that race.

I have no doubt that if the vaccine had come a month or two sooner Trump would had been re-elected.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

I’m personally not phased where the US is/was in the vaccine race if I’m honest.

I’m not so convinced on the second point, I think it would have turned some of his base away. Take it you don’t believe in the election fraud claim then?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: sciencelol

Well, he said that then implemented operation warp speed to develop the damn vaccine in a dangerous timeframe bypassing the usual clinical trials.

Sorry mate, he’s one of them.

Sorry mate...someone in the Trump Administration came to him and said, "We'll develop a vaccine at warp speed. Just give us the green light sir!"

A businessman builder would obviously defer to "experts" on subjects like this. Trump was more involved in things related to the economy. That worked out great until China released its mass-murder weapon on the world.

This is the most logical explanation there could be if DJT is for real.

The fact he said it, has me nervous that he is one of them too. You were upset at the lack of even attempts by his administration to stop the obvious things. I am hopeful of your theory over the other one CWM.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I’m personally not phased where the US is/was in the vaccine race if I’m honest.

I’m not so convinced on the second point, I think it would have turned some of his base away. Take it you don’t believe in the election fraud claim then?

I don’t subscribe to the election fraud claims. But I think he would have netted enough independent voters to get him over the top.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Fair analysis, you may be right.

I actually think he would’ve won in a landslide if not for the likes of CNN, MSNBC, NYT etc. going overdrive on the straight out lies and propaganda but again, believe that was all just part of the facade though admittedly, that’s one aspect that makes me re-think my claims he’s part of the establishment. Still think it though

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I actually think he would’ve won in a landslide if not for the likes of CNN, MSNBC, NYT etc. going overdrive on the straight out lies and propaganda but again, believe that was all just part of the facade though admittedly, that’s one aspect that makes me re-think my claims he’s part of the establishment. Still think it though

I think if you read a couple of Trump bios it would change your mind. Trump wanted to be part of the establishment but due to his personality he was never ever able to break through. I read in one of his bios that he wanted to be member to an elite golf club in NY and was rejected, that prompted him to start building his own golf courses and country clubs.

Also even when he was doing the apprentice he was never invited to the glitzy parties that all other Hollywood click were going to. He never got the respect of those which he was always seeking it the most. Definitely doesn’t scream elite to me.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Who is Trump?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

I think if you read a couple of Trump bios it would change your mind. Trump wanted to be part of the establishment but due to his personality he was never ever able to break through. I read in one of his bios that he wanted to be member to an elite golf club in NY and was rejected, that prompted him to start building his own golf courses and country clubs.

Also even when he was doing the apprentice he was never invited to the glitzy parties that all other Hollywood click were going to. He never got the respect of those which he was always seeking it the most. Definitely doesn’t scream elite to me.

LOL
Ah and who said those things? Certainly not people who ever were pro-Trump.
Hollywood and the leftist elite LOVED Trump........until he started touting Conservatives policies. Then they hated him.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I agree!
That damn Trump did tricks that made gas prices go down. I hate that! I like the new tricks! Joe makes everything go up!

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I agree!
That damn Trump did tricks that made gas prices go down. I hate that! I like the new tricks! Joe makes everything go up!

It’s funny when people try to take credit or have credit assigned to them when they did nothing to deserve it.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Ah man I’ve got a stack of books to get through before I think about another one so will have to take your word for it.

I just can’t get my head around the fact he was all chummy with the Clintons prior to running against one though. That is the big, bad red flag for me and would counter your assertion he wasn’t part of that clique.

Being a billionaire and going to Clinton weddings is about as elite as it gets for me.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Who is Trump?

The guy in your head that doesn’t pay rent.

link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Questioning the validity of Trump as the saviour of the working class does not equate to being pro-Biden to anyone with a decent level of critical thinking.

C’mon man!

link   

I agree!

It’s funny when people try to take credit or have credit assigned to them when they did nothing to deserve it.

Gas prices the last year (and the price of everything shipped) can be credited to Biden.

If you live in the US and are not on welfare then his choices directly effected your cost of living.

Still celebrating the win?

Wait till next year...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This is FUN!

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I agree!

Gas prices the last year (and the price of everything shipped) can be credited to Biden.

If you live in the US and are not on welfare then his choices directly effected your cost of living.

Wait till next year...

Hi Sweets! Good to see Yuh!

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Here's memory refresh...

Trump: "So I have a lot of enemies out there. This may be the last time you’ll see me for a while. A lot of very, very rich enemies, but they are not happy with what I’m doing. But I figure we have one chance to do it, and no other President is going to do what I do. No other President would do a favored nations, a rebate, a buy from other nations at much less cost. Nobody. And there are a lot of unhappy people, and they’re very rich people, and they’re very unhappy."
Aug 6, 2020

Who was the Chief Scientific Advisor on "Operation Warp Speed"? It was Morocco born Moncef Slaoui. Where did he come from? He was the former head of the vaccines department at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK). At the time he was also a member of the board of directors of Moderna.

Like the intelligence community, big pharma has six ways from Sunday at getting back at you.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Who is Trump?

The guy in your head that doesn’t pay rent.

Never heard of him. My head isn’t like the basement you live in.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I agree!

Wait till next year...

I didn’t win. Hoping for better in 2024.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join