It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upset about Rittenhouse trial, or just uninformed?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I think the Rittenhouse trial lowered the IQ of Democrats another 10 points.

They are on MSNBC right now screaming about how the right is filled with liars....but they never itemize any of the lies.

Right now, some idiot is screaming about Ted Cruz lying. But he does not say what those lies are.

Big celebrations all across America as Democrats get buried for a long time, next year.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I'd like to know how members of the liberal media would react if they or their families were attacked at night on some dark Street. Would they wish they had a gun?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

They are on MSNBC right now screaming about how the right is filled with liars....but they never itemize any of the lies.

They know their target audience, and they know that audience isn't concerned with silly things like facts or proof.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Their are people that have no idea of the facts and support the verdict!

Which is exactly the way it should be in ALL cases.

You should never just assume that the Justice System has failed. That conclusion should only be reached by someone who does know all the facts, yet still disagrees with the outcome.

You couldn’t be more wrong.

If someone supports the Rittenhouse verdict and don’t understand the facts of the case and draws the wrong conclusion you could potentially have a potential mass murder situation happen next time these group meet.

I heard an msnbc commentator state that now, white supremacists can shoot at a car with a blm bumper sticker, because he feels threatened..huh?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I’ll probably reach back to them in a couple of years see what they did with them and start collecting from them…Lol

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Oh yeah!! Is definitely happening on the left as well.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

a reply to: vonclod

Oh yeah!! Is definitely happening on the left as well.

I feel they know better, and they are trying to drum up more toxicity. Sowing seeds of discontent

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

As far as the fact of the case, I said in another thread that I watch CNN and MSNBC and from the beginning it was clear that this was a strong self defense case and no black people died in this incident.

You guys regurgitating MSM this and MSM that without actually knowing what some of those station were reporting is equally ignorant as well.

Nov. 19, MSNBC: Kyle Rittenhouse trial was designed to protect white conservatives who kill

There are plenty of you around here that need to understand the difference between NEWS and OPINION pieces. News organizations hire individuals to write opinion pieces, is a traditions older than this founding of this nation.

It really shows a deep level of ignorance that people here can’t tell what’s news or an opinion piece.

I don't care about their opinion pieces.

I care that MSNBC got banned from the courthouse because they allegedly paid a photographer to try and photograph the jurors and put innocent lives at risk.

MSNBC are the scum of the Earth for that, and I've been disseminating a list of their advertisers online for boycott purposes ever since.
edit on 22-11-2021 by Archivalist because: let cooler heads prevail

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

As far as the fact of the case, I said in another thread that I watch CNN and MSNBC and from the beginning it was clear that this was a strong self defense case and no black people died in this incident.

You guys regurgitating MSM this and MSM that without actually knowing what some of those station were reporting is equally ignorant as well.

Nov. 19, MSNBC: Kyle Rittenhouse trial was designed to protect white conservatives who kill

There are plenty of you around here that need to understand the difference between NEWS and OPINION pieces. News organizations hire individuals to write opinion pieces, is a traditions older than this founding of this nation.

It really shows a deep level of ignorance that people here can’t tell what’s news or an opinion piece.

I don't care about their opinion pieces.

I care that MSNBC got banned from the courthouse because they allegedly paid a photographer to try and photograph the jurors and put innocent lives at risk.

MSNBC are the scum of the Earth for that, and I've been disseminating a list of their advertisers online for boycott purposes ever since.

They are doing a bit more than just opinion pieces!

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Liberal backed media agenda from the start. The media spins the false white supremacy narrative and use it for liberal political gain. Do you think liberals really have compassion for minorities other than for their voting swing powers? Do you think the media has your best interests at heart?

They don’t. They don’t care one bit about you. You are nothing more than a rating. You are advertisement dollars. You are nobody and they tell you that every day.

Go ahead, listen to the clueless automatons in Hollywood and in NY. Hold on tightly to what they tell you to believe. Don’t accept responsibility for yourself or family. Keep virtue signaling like your Twitter account need it.

Fake, clueless and programmable. Be that.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I know people that just read headlines to form their opinions. Especially nowadays, everything is quick quick quick, tweet by tweet, headline by headline....most people won't even bother to read an entire paragraph of an article. So it's sound bites and headlines for like 70+ % of the population.

Lazy culture and the MSM like the CNNs and MSNBC and many others have a pretty big platform to keep pushing out these opinions. Problem is people can't tell or don't want to know the difference between fact and opinion (fiction/lies). Platforms like these need to bare a certain amount of responsibility when they know their "news" influences how so many think...but they don't and that is very dangerous.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Had they not been caught tailing the bus of jurors, dimes to dollars, I bet that MSNBC “free agent” would have had pics in NBC’s hands to show everyone so that they could coerce the jurors into “guilty” verdict.

Yep, the media loves you as far as you know.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I personally don't need to understand anything other than the jury made its decision. Whether one agrees or not really doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is what the jury thought.

Keep that in mind ATS when a verdict doesn't go the way you would have wished.
I really never need to keep what you do and don’t understand “in mind”

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Following Rittenhouse's acquittal on all charges after he claimed self-defense in the case, CBS News correspondent Mark Strassman reported on Sunday's "Face The Nation" that "Rittenhouse drove in from Illinois armed for battle," leading the outlet to issue a correction and apology for its language.

Is that panic I smell?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Have you noticed how many Democrats are retiring or not running in 2022? This whole thing is blowing up in their faces. I'm just trying to figure out how I can help place more charges.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

What's a bit sad about it all, is the right didn't do anything. Literally nothing but speak sternly into a microphone. And this is happening. Just think if someone actually put in some effort to bringing them down.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I'd like to know how members of the liberal media would react if they or their families were attacked at night on some dark Street. Would they wish they had a gun?

We sort of already have an answer to that rhetorical question.

During the riot-filled year of 2020, the state of California (one of many "blue" states that experienced a large uptick in gun purchases last year) saw a massive influx of new buyers that were not aware of the state's legal restrictions on gun purchases, particularly the laws regarding purchase waiting periods.

So seems that yes, liberals would most certainly want a gun to defend themselves, but they have painted themselves into a corner with their political choices.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Then tell me, which MSM? I gave you two that I watch during the case and that people here widely derided as MSM? Where are their news reports saying lies about the case? I’m pretty sure you have them readily at hand to dunk on me.

And don’t go pointing out an opinion piece, anyone can write an opinion piece, please cite a deliberately misleading news report from CNN and MSNBC regarding this case.

No, watching the trial live is not the same as having a recorded and/or printed version of msm “ handy”. Where I work, we can watch this stuff live during the lunch break and I saw plenty. Then after work I saw some of the network news reaction.
Only someone who didn’t see any of it live would be clueless as to the lies of the “msm”.
edit on 26-11-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

The point is that the people who supported the Democratic Party are the ones leaving or are dissatisfied. Anything that the Republicans would have done would been blown off. These people are finding out exactly what their Party stands for and they don't like it.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Yes, and that in large part is why the R's are so good at doing nothing. They don't have to. Just sit back and watch it implode. But my point was that if we actually tried, even just a little, we could go on offence and make some amazing things happen. (IMHO)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join