It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upset about Rittenhouse trial, or just uninformed?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
After listening to the backlash over this, it's pretty clear that those who are against the "not guilty" verdict, have little to no clue what the actual real facts of the case are. They all seem to be regurgitating lies that the MSM continued to propagate. He brought a gun across state lines, he had no business in Kenosha, He killed black men. All of the lies were easily explained during the trial.

Even the President and some of his cabinet have a negative opinion, and in the next breath, admit they didn't watch the trial. So they are all speaking from ignorance. That is a dangerous place to be when you have that much power. What else do you speak about without direct knowledge?

If you are angry about the verdict, tell me why, tell me what the jury got wrong. let's see if you really know what you are talking about.

eta:
this is a true gem:

"It’s disgusting and disturbing that someone was able to carry a loaded assault rifle into a protest against the unjust killing of Jacob Blake, an unarmed Black man, and take the lives of two people and injure another - and face absolutely no consequences," DCCC chairman Democratic Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney said in a statement Friday.

www.foxnews.com...

Just a couple things wrong here. First off, Jacob Blake was armed, he admitted to the world that he grabbed a knife and that is why he was shot. And here is the extra juicy part of that quote, Jacob Blake was able to admit he had a knife because he's STILL ALIVE. When the leaders of our nation can't take the time to understand the super basic facts of reality, why do we let them have this much power over us?
edit on 22-11-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Im thinking most people on ATS are rational and look into the facts.
There probably wont be many users commenting they are upset with the verdict because they, unlike the vast majority who are moaning, took the time to review the facts.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I personally don't need to understand anything other than the jury made its decision. Whether one agrees or not really doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is what the jury thought.

Keep that in mind ATS when a verdict doesn't go the way you would have wished.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

there is a few of them here, but I doubt they will stop by. I just can't believe they are still spreading lies fueling this narrative. And they are trying to blame Kyle for the nutters driving into that crowd. If anything, it's the lying media who should be looked at there.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

it helped to understand the facts so the outcome wasn't a surprise at all. In fact, after hearing the facts and seeing the video, it was amazing that charges were even brought, they should have never been.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   

They problary haven't being attention to the trail or the weak case by the prosecution. The prosecution that was going at Rittenhouse was horrible.

I wont forget how the prosecution laid out what the second was doing at the "protests" those who are upset weren't paying attention.
edit on 22-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Exactly.
And Its pure insanity.
I hope Kyle sues that geriatric biden for defamation and turning the country against him...
And all the other media outlets that jumped on board that idiot train.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Upset about Rittenhouse trial, or just uninformed?

Truth has never mattered for the usual suspects.

The absolute # coming from the NAACP,ACLU,BLM,media, and the rest of the scum of humanity have been outright lies.

edit on 22-11-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Ok, I am pissed off!
The jury did their job correctly. The young man defended himself correctly.

I am pissed because no one else is....

End of sarcasm or not???

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I've tried to have discussions with people I've known for 20+ years about it. People I know who are generally pretty sharp.

They're not outraged, they were told to be outraged by the TV and their social media bubbles.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

This. I agree with the your last sentence as well. Members here are doing a lot of “spiking the football” and dancing around this verdict and I hope they react the same when is a verdict that they don’t agree with but me and you know they won’t.

As far as the fact of the case, I said in another thread that I watch CNN and MSNBC and from the beginning it was clear that this was a strong self defense case and no black people died in this incident.

You guys regurgitating MSM this and MSM that without actually knowing what some of those station were reporting is equally ignorant as well.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

As far as the fact of the case, I said in another thread that I watch CNN and MSNBC and from the beginning it was clear that this was a strong self defense case and no black people died in this incident.

You guys regurgitating MSM this and MSM that without actually knowing what some of those station were reporting is equally ignorant as well.

Nov. 19, MSNBC: Kyle Rittenhouse trial was designed to protect white conservatives who kill

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

This. I agree with the your last sentence as well. Members here are doing a lot of “spiking the football” and dancing around this verdict and I hope they react the same when is a verdict that they don’t agree with but me and you know they won’t.

I'm reacting to what the MSM stations are saying. And they are lying. You know the facts, you know what's a lie and what isn't. Why give them a pass? They lies they tell tomorrow might affect you.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Nov. 19, MSNBC: Kyle Rittenhouse trial was designed to protect white conservatives who kill

There are plenty of you around here that need to understand the difference between NEWS and OPINION pieces. News organizations hire individuals to write opinion pieces, is a traditions older than this founding of this nation.

It really shows a deep level of ignorance that people here can’t tell what’s news or an opinion piece.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Then tell me, which MSM? I gave you two that I watch during the case and that people here widely derided as MSM? Where are their news reports saying lies about the case? I’m pretty sure you have them readily at hand to dunk on me.

And don’t go pointing out an opinion piece, anyone can write an opinion piece, please cite a deliberately misleading news report from CNN and MSNBC regarding this case.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

What is driving the opinions of the leaders of the democratic party? Opinions or news?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

What is driving the opinions of the leaders of the democratic party? Opinions or news?

Hey let’s keep your own thread on topic. I want you to show me your proof. Let’s go!!

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

You said, "MSNBC and from the beginning it was clear that this was a strong self defense case"

I posted one article with a title that contradicts that statement.

The topic of this thread is not about people who research the facts. It's articles like that↑, that people see and believe, thus leading them to be uninformed of the actual facts.

Making people aware of all of the facts is not MSNBC's top priority.

edit on 11/22/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
It was three domestic terrorists against one patriot.

3 against one.

Kyle's rifle didn't light the fires, domestic terrorists did.

🙏❤🇺🇸💯

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Hey let’s keep your own thread on topic. I want you to show me your proof. Let’s go!!

www.cnbc.com...

Biden says he’s angry and concerned over Rittenhouse acquittal for Kenosha killings, but ‘we have to abide by it’

White House press secretary Jen Psaki earlier in the week implied that Rittenhouse was a vigilante.

these are the leaders of the United States. Again, you and I know the facts, and the conclusion the jury came to was inevitable based on those very facts. So again I ask, how does the leadership of the US get it so wrong? Or will I get to see those amazing mental gymnastics while you try to cover for them yet again?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join