It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crimes against humanity politicians on the run when that happens CITIZENS ARREST MUST START

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
You may wish to get a new e-Wallet. For instance, Coinbase will facilitate a loan of Dollars or other money for Bitcoins. IIRC there was a move on to take BTC for merchandise.

Call me when Bitcoin isn't pegged to the dollar.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You may wish to get a new e-Wallet. For instance, Coinbase will facilitate a loan of Dollars or other money for Bitcoins. IIRC there was a move on to take BTC for merchandise.

Call me when Bitcoin isn't pegged to the dollar.

Right now I can buy something without a dollar and use bitcoin.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: sraven
Arrest?

Its is going to be torches and pitchforks. I do not think arrest is a likely outcome.

Wasn't that what Jan6 was about. How'd that work out?

If Jan 6 had been about that, Biden would not be President and Pelosi would not be in Congress.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Not what I said.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

a reply to: musicismagic

Pull a gun on me and announce a "citizens arrest" we just might have a "stand your ground" incident.

Perhaps just be prudent and mind your own business, citizen!

Did you even try to think this scheme of yours thru? Doesn't sound like it...

Same thing I thought! This basically would be textbook “stand your ground”

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Not what I said.

But affectively I am not attached to the dollar. What measuring stick you just used isn't going to change that fact.

edit on 22-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

But affectively I am not attached to the dollar. case closed for me.

Bitcoin is pegged against the US dollar. Not the British pound, the Japanese yen or any other currency. The United States dollar. This isn't a debatable point.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

But affectively I am not attached to the dollar. case closed for me.

Bitcoin is pegged against the US dollar. Not the British pound, the Japanese yen or any other currency. The United States dollar. This isn't a debatable point.

I did do an edit. sorry. But

I am saying if I don't have to get a $ I can swap for something of value like another Coin or product.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

am saying if I don't have to get a $ I can swap for something of value like another Coin or product.

The value is tied to the US dollar. Do you even understanding what pegging is?

Claiming your crypto is not a fiat when it's priced in US dollars is laughable.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

am saying if I don't have to get a $ I can swap for something of value like another Coin or product.

The value is tied to the US dollar. Do you even understanding what pegging is?

Claiming your crypto is not a fiat when it's priced in US dollars is laughable.

Fine, but I am saying I will never have to use a US Dollar to use a bitcoin from my initial investments and when I trade it for another currency or product I won't care if it was pegged. I will only care if I got a good bargain for my Bitcoins or whatever other I might use.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Fine, but I am saying I will never have to use a US Dollar to use a bitcoin...

Your Bitcoin's value is determined by the price of the dollar. When you pay in pounds or by actual Bitcoin the pricing is determined by the value versus the US dollar. You are part of the dollar scheme regardless of how final payment is completed.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

But it is my Bitcoins not my Dollars is the key to my thinking. It has to be pegged to something. That the Dollar is what most of the planet trades in is able to change at the drop of a hat. Bitcoin will still be there and have actual value in other currencies.Yes, you are right about it being pegged. Functionally, I am going to be very happy with or without the Dollar by owning a solid crypto currency.
edit on 22-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Also I thought that most if not all require Law Enforcement to be present when people as detained in some instances.

Legality of Citizen’s Arrest Arrests made by law enforcement officials are governed by certain constitutional requirements, which are taken into account in both federal and state laws. The legality of citizen’s arrest, however, varies by jurisdiction. Rarely, law enforcement officials instruct or request a citizen to detain an individual in a citizen’s arrest until they can get to the scene.

Citizen’s Arrest

There are exceptions but you got to be careful, you could wind up in just as much trouble as the accused.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

That the Dollar is what most of the planet trades in is able to change at the drop of a hat.

Including Bitcoin. Your 'non-fiat' currency is intimately tied to the dollar.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
a reply to: StoutBroux

voting will do nothing. its all rigged.

you will never be able to beat the system within the system.

The only way out is to stop using there systems.

get your money out of the bank, out of fiat currency, and buy gold, silver, and bitcoin. if we dont use their money they have no power.

Or……..if you are so unhappy to the point of rage, maybe get some mental health help, or move to another country.
Maybe if you go and live for a while in these countries , you might appreciate America warts and all

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin
a reply to: Boadicea

Also I thought that most if not all require Law Enforcement to be present when people as detained in some instances.

Legality of Citizen’s Arrest Arrests made by law enforcement officials are governed by certain constitutional requirements, which are taken into account in both federal and state laws. The legality of citizen’s arrest, however, varies by jurisdiction. Rarely, law enforcement officials instruct or request a citizen to detain an individual in a citizen’s arrest until they can get to the scene.

Citizen’s Arrest

I think you may be right -- I'm not sure though. I've only personally performed a citizen's arrest once, with an officer present, after a DUI hit-and-run. After I stated that I was placing the person under citizen's arrest, as the one who personally witnessed and suffered the crime, the officer took them into custody. But this was before the PTB decided that crimes are committed against the state, as opposed to committed against the person.

There are exceptions but you got to be careful, you could wind up in just as much trouble as the accused.

Exactly. One wrong step, and you could be the one arrested for illegal detention, assault/battery, etc. It all depends on the laws in the state you are in.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

a reply to: booyakasha

They are done, they are going to lose and we are going to hang them

who exactly are you planning to hang. Give us some names otherwise it sounds like just another adolescent internet toughguy.

personally im not hanging anyone. But the general public will be insanely furious once the brainwashing unravels.
First people to hang will be media heads, then doctors, then politicians and bankers. You can look up their names if you want but you should know the names of the families at least by now.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: booyakasha
a reply to: StoutBroux

voting will do nothing. its all rigged.

you will never be able to beat the system within the system.

The only way out is to stop using there systems.

get your money out of the bank, out of fiat currency, and buy gold, silver, and bitcoin. if we dont use their money they have no power.

Or……..if you are so unhappy to the point of rage, maybe get some mental health help, or move to another country.
Maybe if you go and live for a while in these countries , you might appreciate America warts and all

nah im gonna stay here and defend the right to freedom. Might move to somewhere with no capital gains tax though.

America is completely screwed though anyway you look at it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join