It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crimes against humanity politicians on the run when that happens CITIZENS ARREST MUST START

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Sure..this seems like a great idea.

The Left thinks everything they believe is correct, honorable and noble while they think the Right are the epitome of evil.

The Right thinks everything they believe is correct, honorable and noble while they think the Left are the epitome of evil.

As the country becomes more fractured, frustrated and desperate we should definitely have more citizens arrests but only of politicians because only politicians can be corrupt.

Yup, this a great idea.
edit on 21-11-2021 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: booyakasha
get your money out of the bank, out of fiat currency, and buy gold, silver, and bitcoin. if we dont use their money they have no power.

You plan on growing all your own food, making your own clothes, building your own automobile, doing all your own repairs, be your own doctor? No? Gold, silver and crypto all need to be converted to dollars and Bitcoin is also a fiat currency.

blatant lies. keep deluding yourself

it is going to happen no matter what. it's just a matter of time. The dollar empire is failing and we will revert to sound currency over time.
edit on 21-11-2021 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Deprivation of rights under the color of law is textbook breaching the peace...both are current laws on the books.

Every elected official is guilty who is not fighting mandates, but endorsing them.

Acting alone without back up is a fool's journey as a scapegoat.

Law enforcement is lacking fortitude and courage to follow laws already on the books.

🙏❤🇺🇸💯

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Which part is the blatant lie? The convertibility part or the fact that Bitcoin is a fiat currency?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Pull a gun on me and announce a "citizens arrest" we just might have a "stand your ground" incident.

You're not a corrupt island pedo politician who stole the election are you?

Sometimes I have to wonder.
Especially when you make posts claiming jan6th was an insurrection.
Lol..how much more stupid of a comment could you make?
You are as bad as onions girl.
The dumba@@ liberal crisis actor who was caught rubbing onions on her eyes.
Are you paid too, or just brainwashed?
Pick

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
1. In the States we have what is called " Citizens Arrest ". ( www.law.cornell.edu... )

2. So until the above happens all citizens in America may at one time or another feel they have been arrested but not put into a jail.

3. Don't believe me, tough sh$t said the kitty , but the milk taste #t$y.

4. Tough sh$t is the politicians control over us.

5. But the milk taste #t$y is the privilege having limited freedoms of restrictions of doing something with covid papers

6. Without " Citizens Arrest " of evil politicians, we will all MAY BE END UP living in a " DREAMVILLE WORLD ".

A summary review of the etiquette of citizens arrest reveals that typically such tactics are permitted almost exclusively when a felony is actively being committed and there is reason to believe it will persist if no one interferes. Those parameters vary state to state but are largely consistent on that condition.

For what it's worth, I'm a big believer in taking control of a bad situation when it's obvious that lives are in danger and LEOs are overwhelmed or unavailable for whatever reason.

edit on 21-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: olaru12

Pull a gun on me and announce a "citizens arrest" we just might have a "stand your ground" incident.

You're not a corrupt island pedo politician who stole the election are you?

Lol..how much more stupid of a comment could you make?
You are as bad as onions girl.
The dumba@@ liberal crisis actor who was caught rubbing onions on her eyes.
Are you paid too, or just brainwashed?
Pick

Except it isn't that cut and dried when you have opposing views on if it was an insurrection or not from the Trump Legal Team.

"One of his attorneys, Bruce Castor, argued on Feb. 12 that “clearly, there was no insurrection.”

“‘Insurrection’ is a term of art defined in the law, and it involves taking over a country, a shadow government, taking the TV stations over, and having some plan on what you are going to do when you finally take power. Clearly, this is not that,” Castor said.

But a day later, another member of Trump’s defense team, Michael van der Veen, stated: “The question before us is not whether there was a violent insurrection of the Capitol. On that point, everyone agrees.”"

thehill.com...

If only Onions girl and the MAGA RATM dance couple would get together then we could have a video filled with the lulz.
(THis clip is just as relevant to the OP as yours)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
It's true the politicians have made themselves immune to most retribution from citizens, so the thing to do about that is form groups and beat them at their own game by making independent citizens arrest and hold your own court on the spot and meet out the sentence upon them right on the spot. They make their own laws that protect them, so citizens can make their own laws that punish them. The new Citizen FBI!
Fines?" Or whatever their crime deserves.
Hey it's only a form of legally protected protest!
I'm not advocating anything illegal.

Wondering why not run our own elections - elect our own candidates. I think were a majority to do this it'd present all manner issues to the current political machine.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

The time is coming in the USA for a REAL Insurrection, if Biden/Pelosi/Schumer keep forcing vaccinations on us and our children, increasing prices on everything, labeling parents as terrorists, etc..

Personally, I think we'll be able to wait and take the trash out at the ballot box next November. That is, so long as the Democrats in charge don't go too crazy, with their sadistic gestapo-like actions.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

the convertibility part for sure is. you can buy just about anything with bitcoin now.

and by the definition of fiat...

Fiat money is currency that a government has declared to be legal tender , but it is not backed by a physical commodity.

The government has not declared it to be "legal tender".

And if you want to get picky than sure it is fiat, but it is not controlled by the Rothschild/Rockefeller owned Federal Reserve banking system.

Also who gives a # if you have to convert it into the dollar.

If we take 10% of our money out of the banking system, they have no more money. (probably more like 2% at this point)

They can pretend all they want that the dollar is still the medium of exchange but they will have to keep printing endlessly (not that they don't already have to do that) in order to stay somewhat relevant.

They are done, they are going to lose and we are going to hang them, there's no way around it in my opinion. This could all be over tomorrow if everyone was on board, it's a shame people are too ignorant to understand what is happening.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Which part is the blatant lie? The convertibility part or the fact that Bitcoin is a fiat currency?

You know it's really annoying how often your right

Its a good lie they push to get fresh blood in the market

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

the convertibility part for sure is. you can buy just about anything with bitcoin now.

Go buy a car. Our a house. No one takes it.

Fiat money is currency that a government has declared to be legal tender , but it is not backed by a physical commodity.

When you want to use your Bitcoin to buy the car you can't buy or the house you can't but what currency do you convert it into? Oh, that's right, dollars.

Crypto cultists need to understand some basic economics.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

When you want to use your Bitcoin to buy the car you can't buy or the house you can't but what currency do you convert it into? Oh, that's right, dollars.

you are blatantly making up BS.
i know people that have bought a house with bitcoin. And you don't even have to use it yet. You an actually take out a loan using bitcoin as collateral to pay for your house with US dollars. Or you can just pay with bitcoin... Who's to tell you what you can and can't accept as a trade?

And you can buy a car with bitcoin too. Even from some dealerships.
you can buy gold, silver, groceries, clothes, literally anything.

you are completely ignorant or lying for some reason.

Basic economics? i guarantee "crypto cultists" have a far better understanding of the entirety of economics than you. Im retired because of bitcoin. after four years of being in bitcoin. I no longer have to work. I keep the smallest amount of money in a bank account possible for emergencies and the rest is in hard assets that are making money while i do nothing.

the dollar is dead and a lot of people are going to die with it when the world wide private central banking system completely collapses. Which we are seeing the very beginning of right now.

Good luck ignoring reality though boomer.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I'm not the only one that thinks it was and attempted insurrection. Apparently LEOs and judges do as well.
Some of the insurrectionists are going to wind up as bubbas girlfriends.

www.insider.com...

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 21-11-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

They are done, they are going to lose and we are going to hang them

who exactly are you planning to hang. Give us some names otherwise it sounds like just another adolescent internet toughguy.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Do they keep electing these morons or do we get whomever the vote counters were told to say we elected? I am doubting every election we have had for the last 60 years. Since they assassinated JFK and said it was a "lone gunman" who I am 100% convinced didn't even pull a trigger that day in Dealey Plaza, Dallas.

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Here's a real big problem: People KEEP ELECTING these evil elites BACK INTO OFFICE.

Here's the solution: VOTE THEM OUT

Their excuses will be they were doing what medical professionals told them to do. But we should have laws passed that protect us from these types mandates so this never happens again. If you want true freedom, you have to get greedy dos-as-I-say-not-as-I-do politicians out of office and put in term limits. It's been said time and time again but there aren't enough people on board to do this.

People are afraid of change. They'd rather have the devil they know than the one they don't. Unfortunately as one devil stays in office, they get more and more powerful. We don't have a political class anymore, they've become a dynasty. We should NEVER EVER have politicians 'controlling' us. A politician's job is to represent the people, not force their will on them.

But why have people become so disconnected with what a politician's duty is? Have we become so conditioned to expect and put ourselves in a position of being a "controlled" mass that we sabotage our own freedom and quality of life?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

a reply to: UpThenDown

I say he starts with arresting an admitted tax cheat living overseas.

Al (not so) Sharp-ton anyone? Did he finally pay Uncle Sam the taxes he owed for years?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
You may wish to get a new e-Wallet. For instance, Coinbase will facilitate a loan of Dollars or other money for Bitcoins. IIRC there was a move on to take BTC for merchandise.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It depends entirely on the number of citizens willing to join in a citizens arrest. King Louis and Marie Antoinette were subject to citizen's arrest. Bring some fishwives if you do it.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   

You an actually take out a loan using bitcoin as collateral to pay for your house with US dollars.

Pay for it with what? Did you just sat 'dollars'?

And you can buy a car with bitcoin too. Even from some dealerships.
you can buy gold, silver, groceries, clothes, literally anything.

And they're calculating the price in what? Is it colored rocks? Nope. Is it shells? Nope. I know, it's dollars.

you are completely ignorant or lying for some reason.

Says Captain I Claim I Know Someone Who Paid In Bitcoin But It's Calculated In Dollars.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join